Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Brown Rice Flour, Perlite, Pressure Cooker, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineyodabuds
Stranger, andstrangerstill....
 User Gallery
Can't wait much longer!!!
    #4331610 - 06/24/05 10:41 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Hi,
I ordered a 1/2 gal cake from mushbox like a 6 days ago, same day i ordered my spores from spores101. I got the spores in like 3 days... Checked my ordered status on mushbox, and it says being prepped for shipping... WTF! Anywho, after some lame ass excuses to my mother she agreed to let me borrow her pressure cooker.... So, in the meantime I think Im going to make some agar jar with the spores and than wait and see if my cake comes, if not Im going to make my own cakes... my question are if someone could direct me to some good easy teks on making some 1/2 pint jars, and also a good tek on spawning to poo(which I think I may try with the half gal cake) and than use the perlite method for the smaller cakes... Ahhh so early in the morning, sorry for the rambling...
Yoda

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia Flag
Re: Can't wait much longer!!! [Re: yodabuds]
    #4331617 - 06/24/05 10:46 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23019

I like the Simple Cubenisis Grow Guide

Edited by Plutonium (06/24/05 10:47 AM)

Offlinefallingaway24
catatonic selfmedicator
Re: Can't wait much longer!!! [Re: Tien]
    #4331645 - 06/24/05 11:04 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

not so many details next time i don't think those people want everyone to read their products are being used for illegal purposes, it could pose a problem for them, other than that gl.

Offlineyodabuds
Stranger, andstrangerstill....
 User Gallery
Re: Can't wait much longer!!! [Re: fallingaway24]
    #4331680 - 06/24/05 11:19 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Ahhh sorry, I figured since both companys are linked from here and talked about here freely it was ok...  And whos doing anyhing illegal?  Didnt I say in any earlier posts this is all for experiments for my Microbiology class :smile:  Thanks though for the heads up, like i said earlier... i babble sometimes... and also thanks Plutonium for the link to that awesome tek.... Very clear to understand.... Allright brown rice or anything better to use to make cakes?
Yoda

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: Can't wait much longer!!! [Re: yodabuds]
    #4331899 - 06/24/05 12:20 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Brown rice flour is cheap and relatively easy to get, so it's good to use for your first time.  You can also make cakes out of popcorn, wild bird seed, and a million other things that only 3 people in the Advanced Mycology forum know.  And if you're really HARDCORE :headbanger: then you can try spawning a 20lb bag of 50/50 horse poo and straw, make a casing 2 feet thick, and grow PEs the size of New York pizzas.

But for your first time, BRF is the safest way to go.  I'd stick to that.

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Loc: Temple of Boom
Re: Can't wait much longer!!! [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4332233 - 06/24/05 01:43 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

WillieTomg said:
Brown rice flour is cheap and relatively easy to get, so it's good to use for your first time.  You can also make cakes out of popcorn, wild bird seed, and a million other things that only 3 people in the Advanced Mycology forum know.  And if you're really HARDCORE :headbanger: then you can try spawning a 20lb bag of 50/50 horse poo and straw, make a casing 2 feet thick, and grow PEs the size of New York pizzas.But for your first time, BRF is the safest way to go.  I'd stick to that.

Could one really do that? Where could I find a tek for that. I am what some would call, NOT ALL, but some...... "HARDCORE,"

--------------------
http://www.gainesvilleps.org/

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Brown Rice Flour, Perlite, Pressure Cooker, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation