Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

help ID'ing plz...
    #4331501 - 06/24/05 09:11 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

i was out in my yard the other day and i seen a bunch of these lil mushrooms all over my yard and i was just wondering if they were anything good or not.. heres the description (sorry about the pics my camera sucks ass :frown: )

Habitat: i live in midwestern pa, cluster was found in the grass and dirt area (just the normal old yard)
Char of gills: gills were a light cream brown color, size looked normal to me (sorry still new to shrooms so not much to compar to) and this is a print that i got.. it was a light print but hope it helps it had a black color to it.

Char of cap and stem: the cap was a carmal color on top and faded to a light cream towards the edges, and was shaped like a lil stocking cap and the stem was a light cream color to, skinny, and hollow. the total length of the mushroom was 1" and the cap was 1/2"wide x 1/4" high. heres the pics of it:

i had a pic of the cluster but it was to big to upload :frown:

Sent of mushroom: it smelt like any mushroom ive smelt before.. mabye a more woody smell

Color of bruising: no bruising

k i think i put all the details in.. sorry if i messed it all up :frown: i know its probly nothing just courious since i seen so many lil clusters around my yard.. wouldnt want them to go to waste if they were anygood :smile: .. well ty all for your help:)

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification