Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
AAAGGGHHH!!! I"M SO FUCKING PISSED AT MY BRO RIGHT NOW!!
    #4330301 - 06/23/05 08:46 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

On wednesday morning my bro left my house and as he was leaving took the bag of shrooms that I had been growing for us. Half of it was supposed to be his, and half mine. I told him not to take the whole thing, but he did anyways. I was late for class and didn't want to waste time weighing shit out. "Don't worry, I'll bring 'em back" he says.

So a couple of minutes ago I get a call from my dad saying that he hasn't seen my bro in a couple days and asks me where he is. I tell him I don't know and that I hadn't seen him since wednesday morning. He goes on to tell me how he walked into my bros room and sees a sketch on the middle of the floor (I suppose it was an angry sketch because he's been depressed and angry lately) that has "fuck you" written on it. He also found a small pile of weed and a bag of shrooms. MY SHROOMS!!

I've been working my ass off for the past month to grow what was almost an ounce of shrooms so that I could take a bunch on my road trip to canada for which I will be leaving in less than a month. That means that I don't have enough time to grow any more. Luckily I have probably a little more than an eigth drying and three PF jar of Tak strain ready to fruit, and a stash of frozen shrooms that I was planning on saving for a very long time. So it's not that big of a deal that I lost the shrooms, but I am still pissed!

Now my dad wants me to "have a talk" with my bro about his drug problem. Fuck that! I'm going to bitch him out! He's 20 years old and can't save up enough money to move out of my dads because he too irrefuckingsponsible to not spend on useless shit. He spent almost $800 on a PSP and games only to have it stolen at his work. He works almost full time for $9.50/hr for a couple months now and has only been able to save up like $800. I worked at Denny's for two months part time and was able to save up $1500. I haven't been working for like three or four months now and my saving's have GROWN to almost $2000! And I don't even have a joB!!!

I'm so fucking pissed at him right now! He needs to quit feeling sorry for himself, drop this "fuck the world" attitude along with his "all women are whores" attitude and get his fucking shit straight! He needs to quit being stoned all the time too! I mean, I like to get high just about every day, but he is completely consumed by it!

uuuggghh! :mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: AAAGGGHHH!!! I"M SO FUCKING PISSED AT MY BRO RIGHT NOW!! [Re: dr0mni]
    #4330321 - 06/23/05 08:52 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe you shouldn't be giving him drugs?

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: AAAGGGHHH!!! I"M SO FUCKING PISSED AT MY BRO RIGHT NOW!! [Re: dr0mni]
    #4330346 - 06/23/05 09:00 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You should also tell your dad that it's not safe to keep drugs in the house, and that if he gives them to you you'll properly dispose of them.

edit: I don't care if that was a joke, that's downright dangerous.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Edited by gdman (06/23/05 09:28 PM)

InvisiblednL
stranger thanstrange

Re: AAAGGGHHH!!! I"M SO FUCKING PISSED AT MY BRO RIGHT NOW!! [Re: Ravus]
    #4331291 - 06/24/05 02:41 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yea if he's that irresponsible, you're just asking for trouble by giving him things he doesn't need

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck