Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinewhite
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: someone?s else closet
forbidden truth
    #4325661 - 06/22/05 04:20 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Thought you might find this link useful,It?s a one-man site covering:
power conspiracies,evil,love,freedom,war and violence,atheism,mass brainwashing,Nietzsche,Charles Manson ,and more.
http://forbiddentruth.8k.com/index.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: forbidden truth [Re: white]
    #4325675 - 06/22/05 04:24 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That is really funny. Charles Manson as a philosopher...? While he did not kill anyone (he ordered it purportedly), posing him as a great minds of the 20th century is a great joke.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: forbidden truth [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4325757 - 06/22/05 04:43 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

While he did not kill anyone (he ordered it purportedly), posing him as a great minds of the 20th century is a great joke.

Perhaps, but many regarded as great men throughout the ages were directly responsible for many deaths, whether you are talking about America's founding fathers or Caesar or Alexander the Great or Chuck Yeager or...

We love our soldiers and killers and conquerors.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #4325783 - 06/22/05 04:49 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
That is really funny. Charles Manson as a philosopher...? While he did not kill anyone (he ordered it purportedly), posing him as a great minds of the 20th century is a great joke.

Actually I saw an interview conducted by Haraldo Ravera with Manson in prison. I thought Manson was quite lucid and intellegent. Ravera on the other hand was a complete idiot and way out of his league. I realized Manson had something to say, and I felt he was correct in his self analysis, and that of modern society. I was quite surprised. :mushroom2: Ravera wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. :mushroom2:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #4327514 - 06/23/05 02:28 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for this page !
Of course everyone should use his own human intellectual ability for criticism with this information as well, as he should do with the 'official' information we were fed.

edit: what about http://www.wealth4freedom.com/free.html ? We should install a subject-oriented link-library, if not happened so far ?!

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Edited by BlueCoyote (06/23/05 04:16 AM)

Offlinewhite
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: forbidden truth [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #4327810 - 06/23/05 08:02 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Just finished reading the index,very promising :thumbup:

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
    #4327963 - 06/23/05 09:59 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The only way Charles Manson would be a philosopher is if we were Gods.

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
Re: forbidden truth [Re: sox24]
    #4327968 - 06/23/05 10:00 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

He's too crazy, too evil, and too trivial to be a philosopher. He couldn't even make The Beatles sound good.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#4328098 - 06/23/05 10:49 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sox24 said:
The only way Charles Manson would be a philosopher is if we were Gods.

We are God! And everybody has a philosophy and so is a philosopher. :mushroom2:

Have you really delved into who this unfortuante man is? Or have you gotten all of you info in media bites?

--------------------

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
Re: forbidden truth [Re: Icelander]
    #4328119 - 06/23/05 10:53 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I know enough to know that he is insane and not evil. He was always in prison, is scared of everyone. You can defend his philosophy if you want, but that's stupid.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#4328156 - 06/23/05 11:02 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sox24 said:
I know enough to know that he is insane and not evil.  He was always in prison, is scared of everyone.  You can defend his philosophy if you want, but that's stupid.

Who was defending his philosophy? :tongue: I doubt he is completely insane either. I heard he was thrown in prison as a child, as he had no family and they didn't know what to do with him. That's pretty sad if true, and would make almost anyone turn against society.

I have empathy when people are destroyed by a society and then vilified for being destructive. That doensn't mean I agree with their actions.  I also give credit where it is due. If under those conditions he managed to save some of his humanity, then that is to his credit. If it's really true we are all one ultimately, and that, this source is Tao or God or whatever. Then what do you say about him and you and me?  :mushroom2:

--------------------

Edited by Icelander (06/23/05 11:03 AM)

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
    #4328184 - 06/23/05 11:10 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It's hard to convince anyone that these forbidden truths are really the truth when most of the things there seem to just be saying evil people were really grand. Charles Manson, Tim McVeigh were cold blooded murderers, even if Manson never killed anyone.

Offlinewhite
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4328628 - 06/23/05 01:00 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

-The writer does what most people (like yourself) don?t dare to ,he recognizes the ?cookie monsters? as human .
-George Bush purportedly ordered the murder of thousand times more people than Charles Manson and everyone takes him seriously,we give him our money (our power) everyday.
-True.The writer is a little too grandeur delusioned .

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4330370 - 06/23/05 09:08 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Has anyone ever thought about the fact that Manson is still in prison though he never harmed another person, while all of the other people involved were released years ago. Charles Watson got parole, even though he willfully gutted a pregnant woman who begged for the life of her child. Watson claimed Manson controlled them through the influence of that well known mind control drug LSD. The famous FBI profiler John Douglas concluded that the Tate murders were an attempt by Charles Watson to take the control of the cult away from Manson, and that Manson lent his support, after the fact, in order to subvert this. It was also speculated that he was a media hog and liked the public attention. In any case manson does not fit the profile for a violent offender.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
    #4330401 - 06/23/05 09:14 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That's absurd. You act like he's an angel.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4330409 - 06/23/05 09:17 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

No he was a shiftless, dysfunctional creep. I didn't say I liked him. I said that justice was miscarried by letting the actual killers free and treating them as victims. What I said is truth...look it up.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4330725 - 06/23/05 10:48 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

No one caught my error so I caught it. Correction: Charles Watson was not released from prison, but has become a jailhouse minister and has founded his own "ministry" while in prison....so there is some justice here.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom