Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion >> Drug Policy Reform

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLSDempire
LibertarianEnforcer
 User Gallery

You have got to see this!
    #4327314 - 06/23/05 03:01 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.speakout.com/forum_view.asp?Forum=Drugs&MID=18261&mMID=18261

This guy is so fascist he wants to kill his own mother for using drugs. He proves that the war on drugs is causing brain damage.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineAsanteA
light your candle on my love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
Re: You have got to see this! [Re: LSDempire]
    #4331516 - 06/24/05 09:24 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

This guy is so fascist he wants to kill his own mother for using drugs. He proves that the war on drugs is causing brain damage.

Quote:

I'm so tired of hearing from celebrities who "got their act cleaned up", warning kids to stay away from drugs. What kind of testimony can possibly come from someone who failed miserably, then smiles and say's "don't let this happen to you". LOSERS!
Peer pressure? What a pathetic excuse for lack of self-respect. I don't care what percentage of High School seniors have "tried" drugs, they are all pathetic losers and should be ashamed.
I'm 42 years old and have never once in my entire life taken a "hit" from a joint, shot-up some sooped-up dope, or popped any kind of mind-altering pill. When I found out that both of my brothers and MOTHER have "experimented", I only told them how pathetic I found them to be for being such weaklings and horrible role-models to others.
DRUGS ARE FOR LOSERS. I have zero sympathy for all the suckers who are hooked, and as far as I'm concerned they need to get their own help, because I don't want to hear about it. This is a slef-imposed plague and it is embarassing to hear people cry and whine -- like they had NO IDEA what drugs can and will do to a human body. Perhaps they should just all line up, hold nhands and jump into the Grand Canyon. SHAME on them all for insisting that everyone and everything is to blame, except their own stupidity!

Please point out where this person succumbs to fascism and where he says that the would kill his mother for doing drugs.

He is saying that being ignorant to drugs is as dumb as jumping into the Grand Canyon and you know what? he's right.

You are using the label of "fascism" to not have to deal with the very good oints he's making and you try to defame him by implying he is a matricidal fascist.

He is making perfect sense. The only H that I use is Preparation H. The only thing I smoke is salmon I caught with my bare hands in the creek.

If you use drugs its your fault that you get poisoned with addiction and by sharing spore syringes you get all sorts of diseases. Don't blame others for your mistakes. Like my great grandfather used to say: "you fell off the skateboard kid: don't whine and sow your knee shut yourself." And thats what life is all about. Taking responsibility for your own actions.

If them hippies want to get high they should go to the grand canyon, but because the LDS makes them think they can fly they likely *will* jump off singing cumbaya. HAHAHA (oh god i think i hurt myself laughing just now)

Note: This is not my opinion, I'm delivering a counterpoint taking on the role of an anti-drug crusader. Anti people would be uncomfortable on our site so I'll offer the voice of opposition. Again: this is not my opinion.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

OfflineLSDempire
LibertarianEnforcer
 User Gallery

Re: You have got to see this! [Re: Asante]
    #4331523 - 06/24/05 09:32 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

OnlineAsanteA
Male User Gallery

#4331532 - 06/24/05 09:40 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ALL DRUG USERS, DEALERS, TRAFFICERS, AND ANYONE ELSE THAT SUPPORTS DRUG USE SHOULD BE CRUCIFIED!

((are you sure that that guy isnt putting up a persona as a counterpoint like I do? that is fucked up!))

--------------------

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

OfflineLSDempire
LibertarianEnforcer
 User Gallery

#4331540 - 06/24/05 09:46 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I can never be 100% sure, but he is very consistent.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #4331670 - 06/24/05 11:14 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

If you use drugs its your fault that you get poisoned with addiction and by sharing spore syringes you get all sorts of diseases.

Before you start spouting off blatant inaccuracies you need to do some READING on the subject first.

Trying to debate with an IDIOT (see bolded sentence) is pointless, and until you do some reading and start making some sense in your rebuttals I will not respond to your ignorant rhetoric.

OnlineAsanteA
Male User Gallery

Re: You have got to see this! [Re: niteowl]
    #4331828 - 06/24/05 12:03 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

(niteowl i hope you have read a few posts up that this is a persona, a rather obnoxious persona in fact. If you look at the prohibitionist post quoted some anti-druggers really are like that.)

------

Quote:

Before you start spouting off blatant inaccuracies you need to do some READING on the subject first.
Trying to debate with an IDIOT (see bolded sentence) is pointless, and until you do some reading and start making some sense in your rebuttals I will not respond to your ignorant rhetoric.

Hey now, no need to start insulting people. So how does sharing spore syringes you get all sorts of diseases. make me an idiot? how do i know how you bake your mushroom cakes?

Instead of letting me in the know or skipping it you call me an idiot for one statement and refuse to debate! is it because you can't deal with my points, that you use that one line to paint me black and dismiss me?

The sense is there, no worries. I'm allowed to not know everything about certain stuff, that doesnt mean the rest makes no sense. Nopw I don't know if mushroom cakes are baked with weed butter, just ignore that. Just react to the points I'm making or admit defeat ok?

Note: This is not my opinion, I'm delivering a counterpoint taking on the role of an anti-drug crusader. Anti people would be uncomfortable on our site so I'll offer the voice of opposition. Again: this is not my opinion.

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#4332867 - 06/24/05 05:02 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Hey now, no need to start insulting people. So how does sharing spore syringes you get all sorts of diseases. make me an idiot? how do i know how you bake your mushroom cakes?

First off.....spore syringes are not a drug....DO SOME READING....that is the same as saying that your going to get some freaky disease from eating a seed.

Quote:

Instead of letting me in the know or skipping it you call me an idiot for one statement and refuse to debate! is it because you can't deal with my points, that you use that one line to paint me black and dismiss me?

It is because your statements have no meaning......they are lies/propaganda spouted by an ignorant person and regurgitated by you....if you are going to debate an issue you need to first do some research.(something you clearly have not done).

Check out some sites before you start regurgitating what people tell you. Look at the FACTS and then try to form an honest opinion.

Here is a good place to start

Quote:

The sense is there, no worries. I'm allowed to not know everything about certain stuff, that doesn't mean the rest makes no sense. Nopw I don't know if mushroom cakes are baked with weed butter, just ignore that. Just react to the points I'm making or admit defeat ok?

I did react and you didnt like it.

I told you that your statements were ignorant and wrong and that you needed to do some reading.

None of the statements you have made are in any way factual. Just pure fantasy.

Oh..and here is some more reading......

material....

for you.

You should get a kick out of that last one.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
    #4336934 - 06/25/05 08:16 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

you're all dazed and confused.

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

OfflineLSDempire
LibertarianEnforcer
 User Gallery

Re: You have got to see this! [Re: kake]
    #4337239 - 06/25/05 10:10 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

kake said:
you're all dazed and confused.

We are somewhat confused at how people that claim to be healthy humans can be so much less intelligent than a healthy human should be.

Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

Loc: pnw
    #4338750 - 06/26/05 11:09 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

whoa.

To think that drugs should be illegal in no way makes one unintelligent. Its just an oppinion on a subject to which no one out there knows the best answer.

InvisibleLos_Pepes
Stranger

Re: You have got to see this! [Re: moosehead]
    #4338942 - 06/26/05 12:56 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I know people who have died from drugs even after I told them to be careful with them.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: You have got to see this! [Re: moosehead]
    #4339393 - 06/26/05 04:23 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

moosehead said:
Its just an oppinion on a subject to which no one out there knows the best answer.

Because we have only tried one solution, and its not working very well.

If your current strategdy isn't working, why not try something else, rather than continue to fight a battle that your clearly not winning.

OfflineAllah
This is NOTDemocracy.

Loc: UK
    #4418092 - 07/18/05 08:06 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

a little off topic, but i feel the urge to compliment wiccan_seeker on those other-wordly debating skills.

impressive at the least. :shocked:

OfflineLSDempire
LibertarianEnforcer
 User Gallery

Re: You have got to see this! [Re: Allah]
    #4594062 - 08/29/05 03:43 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Sadism is just a standard trait of those who support the war on drugs. I don't find his comments all that shocking, but I knew some of you would. That's why I posted them.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #4594372 - 08/29/05 09:17 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

This guy is anti-freedom and should be locked up for it.

Or, my favorite, "put in front of a firing squad and shot in the ass.".

--------------------

OfflineLSDempire
LibertarianEnforcer
 User Gallery

Re: You have got to see this! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4594390 - 08/29/05 09:27 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
This guy is anti-freedom and should be locked up for it.

Or, my favorite, "put in front of a firing squad and shot in the ass.".

Your letting him of easy but I agree with you. He did demand Crucifixion of anyone that supports drug use. Shooting him would be a humane way of killing a very evil person, lets do the same to Saddam and Bush.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion >> Drug Policy Reform