Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewlwmoo
Stranger
Good LSA Trip.
    #4325256 - 06/22/05 02:51 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

15 seeds of HBWR. I had lots of visuals/audio's, cev's and deeeeeep mind trips. The only annoying thing is that 8 hours into it I wanted it to be over already, it was to much. Hit hard though, weak lsd-hard. If you get my point. Unfortunatly I tried to fight it off which lead to bad trips. My blanket turning into an octopus. I kept seeing my cells in my body doing stuff. It went from pleasent, to ok, to annoying, to bad. On reflection I had a WAY good time. I smoked some VERY good chronic (good marajuana) and that was obviuosly helpfull. As soon as I didn't notice 1000 colors everywhere I just went and smoked more pot and BAM colors and ect everywhere.

Just saying the stuff worked for me. Enjoy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewlwmoo
Stranger
Re: Good LSA Trip. [Re: wlwmoo]
    #4325444 - 06/22/05 03:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I've been told this is a bad "trip report" so let me think about it for a while and relax and write out a good one in a few. Sorry folks. :smile:

Offlinewlwmoo
Stranger
    #4325525 - 06/22/05 03:43 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Trip report: Revision. :smile:

I followed the www.drugmafia.com guide. Ground up the 15 seeds in the coffee bean grinder and put them into 2 capsules, swollowed. I smoked a bit of chron as I hear this alievates the nausia, I also took 1 dramamine.

ONLY 15 min later and I started seeing just traces of colors. I assume the weed helped here. I sat at my computer watching shows as it came on. I noticed the blinds turning colors behind my computer. Everything had this.. "3D red/green/blue" stuff around objects edges.

I go lay on my bed where I begin to see little bicycles twirling everywhere when the door bell rings.

Panic.

I quickly put on a shirt and answer the door to a tall asian man in a cable mans outfit. He was there to check the cable, but I could tell he was trouble.

He was acting like a "gangsta" and was very "tough" with me. I kicked him out by saying, "Please get the fuck out of my house.". As I couldn't put up w/ his attitude.

3 Bad jolts and 10 Bad Vibes later I was in hell.

Was I a bad person? No one likes me. I'm all alone. No, no... it's just the drug. The chemicals are causing me to think bad about myself as I see these twirling colors and random images pop in and out of exsistance from CEV to OEV and visa versa. So I lay on my bed for literally 5 sec, tell myself while on my bed to, "GET THE FUCK UP< STOP BEING A PUSSY AND ENJOY THE TRIP".

So for a few hours I continue on with the colors and what not. I start to hear things just beeps and boops. Then the mind trips start. I start thinking about my cells and find myself seeing "video" in my head of what's going on in my body.

I mind trip on everything my mind can grab onto for 2 hours. I then relize that no matter WHAT I think my mind FORCES me to mind trip on it, which while fun for a while, WAS NOT fun after 3 hours. So I went to bed just wanting it to end, and awoke 12 hours later to a few colors. and a nice after glow. :smile:

There ya go!

Offlinebluelou
NUTCASEdrugbucket!
Male User Gallery

Loc: $hroom Central
    #4325618 - 06/22/05 04:07 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You did to many thats why.....

Try 5 next time and work up?

--------------------
Have you tried my(black kow) pile style tek outdoors!!!!!!!!

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Good LSA Trip. [Re: bluelou]
    #4325627 - 06/22/05 04:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

my friends taken 45 at once crazy shit.

--------------------

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: Good LSA Trip. [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4326872 - 06/22/05 10:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DeathCompany said:
my friends taken 45 at once crazy shit.

:nonono: How did that go for him?

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Good LSA Trip. [Re: Kerr]
    #4327153 - 06/23/05 12:14 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

he had a fine trip he says but the whole time he was sitting in the back of the car covered in sweat smiling while he rocked back adn forth saying o my god o my god

--------------------

Offlinehunter420
explorer

Loc: east coast, florida
Re: Good LSA Trip. [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4327429 - 06/23/05 01:33 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hey, I never see this stuff goin around. do i have to go out of the country to find LSA or is it just harder to find in the states?

Offlinedeathcapcubensis
hunter
 User Gallery

Re: Good LSA Trip. [Re: hunter420]
    #4327602 - 06/23/05 04:54 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

take yer ass down to longs drugs....or any floral supply shop that sells seeds, find the morning glory seeds(preferably the blue flowers) buy a few packages grow some morning glorys harvest the seeds....crush up between 30-50, mix with oj, bottoms up! i would say just buy the packs and eat the seeds but apparently they lace them with poison to keep dumb highschool kids from consuming them. I guess theres a way to wash the poison..look it up, hope that helps.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Good LSA Trip. [Re: deathcapcubensis]
    #4327900 - 06/23/05 09:23 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Eh, I'd say go for the woodrose seeds like the original poster. Morning glory are easier to find offline, but not worth it, IMO.

I work at a store that sells em. A kid once bought five packs and I said good luck to him. He seemed uncomfortable and quickly walked away.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinehunter420
explorer

Loc: east coast, florida
Re: Good LSA Trip. [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4328144 - 06/23/05 10:58 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

LOL, i'll have to check that out. thanks!

Offlinetherinds
Stranger

#4328202 - 06/23/05 11:14 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

wlwmoo said:

He was acting like a "gangsta" and was very "tough" with me. I kicked him out by saying, "Please get the fuck out of my house.". As I couldn't put up w/ his attitude.

hahahahah thats the funniest thing ive ever heard :lol:

Offlinesleepingbigguy
homosapien
 User Gallery

#4328469 - 06/23/05 12:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

where'd you order from. I found em at iamshaman.com for good price don't knowif they're quality though?

OfflineRex
boy with ballson chin.
Loc: Tasmania, AUS
Re: Good LSA Trip. [Re: sleepingbigguy]
    #4329824 - 06/23/05 06:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

hehe poor cable guy, would of been fun to see.

http://www.shaman-australis.com.au have some great seeds.. i am not sure if they mail to other countries though.

nice report mate.

--------------------
The edge just has a better view

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: Good LSA Trip. [Re: Rex]
    #4331116 - 06/24/05 01:07 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

lsa would be really fun if all the paranoia was gone. I ate about 700 heavenly blue seeds and then smoked some chronic after not smoking for like 150 days. It was crazy I could actually control my hallucinations. I turned my friend into a dinosaur, not that it was good, it scared the shit out of me.

OfflineOisatsanaYert
Stranger
Re: Good LSA Trip. [Re: p4kSouL]
    #4331272 - 06/24/05 02:30 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hey, I just took 5 and hour and 10 minutes ago... I don't feel anything and my pupils are normal size. Do you think I might trip still, or no? I've done seeds from the same pack before, but the first time I did 8, and the second time I did 13. The first time was awesome, but the second was absolutely horrible. I only wanted a mild trip, and figured five was a good idea, since I only had ten left and wanted to stretch it.

OfflineRex
boy with ballson chin.
Loc: Tasmania, AUS
Re: Good LSA Trip. [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4339801 - 06/26/05 05:19 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i might as well add this question here to save making another thread.

i took 7 seeds friday night for the first time and had a good time flying around the world and such.

then i thought i would up the dose on sunday to 14 seeds. Once i had downed them all my trip was very very weak and nothing really happened.

just wondering do you build up a tolerance to lsa that lasts a few days or so? or was it just one of those random things about lsa.

also any tips and info about mixing lsa with mushrooms? i am interested in doing this some time down the line.

cheers

--------------------
The edge just has a better view

Offlineskev
bleed me anocean
Loc: baton rouge LA
    #4341617 - 06/27/05 02:26 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i'll have to try HBWR seeds sometime. I ate about 5-6 packs of morning glories once but all i got was some cramps and pupil dilation, maybe a few slight visual distortions.

--------------------
the only thing that makes reality is death.

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: Good LSA Trip. [Re: skev]
    #4342490 - 06/27/05 10:22 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

skev said:
i'll have to try HBWR seeds sometime. I ate about 5-6 packs of morning glories once but all i got was some cramps and pupil dilation, maybe a few slight visual distortions.

that's pretty much what i get minus the cramps with just LSA. i can't really get it going without pot. try toking once you get the sweats and dilation  :spliff: :mypleasure:

Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
    #4355395 - 06/30/05 12:58 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Wow... did you have your seeds in too warm of a spot? Or maybe they were just getting old. They only keep for around 6-8 months. I had a bag of them, 150 that was in 85 degree F temp in my cabinet. In two and a half weeks they started to go downhill, then after the 3rd week they just seemed to really drop off. I ate 13 with not much feeling till I toked it up. Normally I can take 7 one day, 11 the next and 14 the day after and still have decent effects but not near as intense as the first 7 usually. By the 14 you have a tolerance.

--------------------
"... Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." Genesis

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds