Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Not the man I thought he was.
    #4327007 - 06/22/05 11:37 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

A friend of mine got in touch with me, he's in another city to the SW of mine for the summer...he's more of a friend of a friend than a direct friend but still we've had good times on our own and he's done some special things - essentially one very special thing. The first time I was supposed to do acid was when I visited my friend Larry and this kid was with him and was supposed to have it...he didn't, and a year and a month later put three sugar cubes in my hand and didn't make me pay for them because he felt like he had owed them to me since he first let me down.

The first time my girlfriend rolled, he drove us to a beach near his house, rolled us some joints, and left us there with a boombox and some sparklers to enjoy the night on our own, coming back to pick us up when we were finished with our psychedelic experience. THat's a great guy to do that.

But earlier today he got in touch with me saying he wanted me to help him get a sheet of LSD. I was ready to help him all I could when he started talking about his plans. 50 for him and his friends, and the other 50 to sell. But not for the 8 bucks he would have gotten them at...not even for 10. For 11 or 12 a fucking pop!

I immediately told him I'd have no part in that...and he started promising he wouldn't sell them for a profit but I honestly don't think I can necessarily believe that and I don't know if I should hook him up or not. I paid back my non-verbal acid debt to him months ago when I hooked him up with 4 tabs when he came through the city as a thank you for him giving me my first LSD experience. So I don't really owe him anything and I guess I'm just disappointed he would treat LSD like that. He didn't understand it when I told him I didn't want to be a part of anything that was going to make LSD any more expensive than it already is...bah to that!

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: Not the man I thought he was. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4327013 - 06/22/05 11:39 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

11 or $12 a hit?

That's drug abuse, man.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4327017 - 06/22/05 11:39 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Fuck that. I know you're better than that.

Btw, get on AIM.

Male

Re: Not the man I thought he was. [Re: Redstorm]
    #4327020 - 06/22/05 11:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I can't for the stupidest reason. I was at my girlfriend's with her and her roommate and I didn't feel like hanging out with real live human beings in person. Nothing against either of them, I just wasn't in the mood. So I left to come home. But now if I sign on AIM I'm gonna get the whole "you left me for the internet!!! :bitch:" thing.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4327035 - 06/22/05 11:43 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

He'll probably get the acid either way though, so if it profits you on the way, why not?

Or do you get nothing and are just doing this out of the goodness of your heart? Because in that case, you can use your morals, since you have nothing to lose.

If he gets them at $8 a hit, then I wouldn't be surprised for him to sell them at $11. That's not much of a profit to begin with.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4327039 - 06/22/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

He doesnt deserve to have Lucy in his hands if those are his plans. To hell with him. You owe him nothing so don't feel bad about it bro. You did the right thing.

:sun:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4327042 - 06/22/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:frown:

OfflineCaptain Loafy McPoopdick
(4 1 2)

Loc: 1 5 1 3 6
    #4327060 - 06/22/05 11:48 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

11 or 12 bucks a hit? that sounds like a good price to me. I mean come one, I wouldn't be suprised if people started raising the price to 20 a hit, because it's so limited

Male

Re: Not the man I thought he was. [Re: Ravus]
    #4327065 - 06/22/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
He'll probably get the acid either way though, so if it profits you on the way, why not?

Or do you get nothing and are just doing this out of the goodness of your heart? Because in that case, you can use your morals, since you have nothing to lose.

If he gets them at $8 a hit, then I wouldn't be surprised for him to sell them at $11. That's not much of a profit to begin with.

I'm not looking to make a profit on acid. I don't have that kind of idealism with something like pot or mushrooms, though I don't deal drugs of any kind. But with acid, I just get repulsed by people selling it at a profit when they see how hungry people are for it - and how hungry the world is for it. I think it's something that can do a lot of good and has lost a lot of its magic.

Anyways..

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Not the man I thought he was. [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4327067 - 06/22/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Its not really that limited anymore... Only in some areas. There is enough LSD out there right now to drop the prices down to $5.00 per single hit where it should be no more than.

Sheets used to go for $100 bucks. Thats $1.00 a hit... Im sure theres enough L out there to start dropping these ridiculous prices.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Male

Re: Not the man I thought he was. [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4327068 - 06/22/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Boiledmeatloaf said:
11 or 12 bucks a hit? that sounds like a good price to me. I mean come one, I wouldn't be suprised if people started raising the price to 20 a hit, because it's so limited

Your complacency on the issue astounds and disappoints me.

Now that I've seen how much is out there, I can't understand prices greater than 10.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: Not the man I thought he was. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4327071 - 06/22/05 11:51 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Shit, it's even in New England.

It's gotta be EVERYWHERE else. :P

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

#4327072 - 06/22/05 11:51 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yet that doesn't take inflation into account. If you're talking about a few decades ago, $1 a hit then isn't $1 a hit now.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4327079 - 06/22/05 11:52 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Im talking right around 4 years ago a very far cry from a decade.

Edited to add: L is cheap to synthesize and it costs no more than it did only 4 years ago that's for sure. Liquid vials of potent product were going for a $100 bucks. Now they are at what $400.. That's absolutely fucking ludicrous. Somebody somewhere down the line is making a killing...

--------------------

Edited by mattzdope (06/22/05 11:54 PM)

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

#4327088 - 06/22/05 11:55 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ah, I see. You must be around a surplus of acid, because never in my life have I or any of my friends acquired LSD for $1 a hit. I did get it for $3 a hit once, but that's the lowest I've seen it recently.

--------------------

Male

#4327089 - 06/22/05 11:55 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

We're not talking about 1970's prices. I'm talking about people in the year 2000 being able to buy sheets for no more than 500 dollars.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4327103 - 06/22/05 11:58 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
Ah, I see. You must be around a surplus of acid, because never in my life have I or any of my friends acquired LSD for $1 a hit. I did get it for $3 a hit once, but that's the lowest I've seen it recently.

I "used" to be around a surplus of L.. This little town was literally flooded for a couple years up until the big drought. Not anymore that's for sure and it really pisses me off. heh. The most a vial ever went for was $150 and thats when it was super super pure and potent.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4327114 - 06/23/05 12:01 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
We're not talking about 1970's prices. I'm talking about people in the year 2000 being able to buy sheets for no more than 500 dollars.

Hey bro if you check out the Recent prints thread thats what most people are paying for it now around $500 a sheet. Personally I think this is ridiculous.. I can understand a single dose costing $5.00 but for 100 doses there should definately be a big price drop. Thats wild. Thats charging for 100 single doses at the max they should go for per dose if you play by the rules.

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #4327132 - 06/23/05 12:08 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
I "used" to be around a surplus of L.. This little town was literally flooded for a couple years up until the big drought. 

Literally flooded?  Wow!  You'd be doing "foot prints" every day.  :eek:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4327142 - 06/23/05 12:10 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe introduce him to crack. It's got a bigger profit margin.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract