Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLevi7
old hand
This is where it gets good!
    #432506 - 10/21/01 05:34 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Hello again!
So, after I grabbed the Ps. pelliculosas and put them in a paper bag, I went back to the house to show off my shrooms to my wife and her family! Man, it was pouring down rain still!
That just wasn't enough! I decided to go back to the woods and look for more Ps. pelliculosa to at least have enough for maybe 5 peeps to have a good time tomorrow night!(My wife's 21st B-day!).
So, I went on walking and walking. Well, check out what I saw!

Now, if I hadn't seen these 3 mushrooms barely poking up, I would not have even thought of Ps. cyanescens' possibility of growing in the midst of an actual forest! And these mushrooms were growing IN the forest, probably 20 feet into the overgrowth! Amazing, isn't it?!
Here's a pic of the cyans at the dinner table, where I tend to chow down on my findings. Considering the rare occurance of these wonderful specimends of the most potent Psilocybe mushrooms on the planet Earth, I think I may have made a glutton of myself! Hehe! Hehe!

Stay cool! I'm going libery cap hunting with the grandson of the old man that owns half of the property on the left-hand-side of the Skokomish Valley near Shelton Washington! So, I've got no worries of those 12-gauge salt pellets! hehe!
Wish me luck! I'll post pics tomorrow afternoon!
Cool thing is that this guy I'm hunting with has never hunted for Psilocybes before! So, he's asked me if I'd show him the "good ones"! Hehe, this guys going home with a year-supply for sure! Hehe!
Hey this is just this weekend! Well, one more week of work, then I'm meeting up with OJ and Cardboard up in the Skagit Valley while I'm on vacation! Guys, this season is gonna be too cool! It's just started today, too!

Stay cool!-Levi7.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecardboard
digitalautomatedansweringmachine

Loc: pac northwest
Re: This is where it gets good! [Re: Levi7]
    #432526 - 10/21/01 05:58 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Very nice Levi!! Unbelievably i had a similar experiance with the cyanescens today. I found a patch of cyans growing some longer grass today. They were about 2 feet from a blackberry bush hedge mixed with alder trees. I didnt have my digital with me at the time tho which was dissapointing to say the least but i didnt care to much. Heres a pic...

--------------------
stay off my land

Edited by cardboard (10/21/01 06:04 PM)

OfflineLevi7
old hand
Re: This is where it gets good! [Re: cardboard]
    #432530 - 10/21/01 06:03 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Are you sure they weren't baeos?! Hehe!
Just kidding, man! I was surprised with MJ's ID, too!
Hehe! Nov.1, man!
Stay cool!-Levi7.

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #432535 - 10/21/01 06:07 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineLevi7
old hand
    #433022 - 10/22/01 03:58 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Hehe, I just re-read your reply!
These cyanescens were also found in the midst of Alder and a blackberry bush! hehe!
Yeah, I kept getting my raincoat caught on those damned thorns, man! hehe! And my hands are all scraped to hell from scraping away all those Alder leaves and getting them stuck in the smaller thorns! Hehe!
That's just killer!
Well, today I'm going lib hunting in full force! I guess if we're finding the same Psilocybes, then I'll telepathically use your luck in finding the mother-fucking-load of Psilocybes today! :)
Man, when you're a Psilocye Psoldier, those damned things just pop up waving their white flags all over the place! hehe!

Tonight is my wife's 21st birthday, so we're going out for a movie and drinks! Then her sister's coming over and we're gonna take a wavy ride with some wavy mushrooms! hehe!
Stay cool!-Levi7.

Offlinecardboard

#433191 - 10/22/01 10:49 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Yea levi they are not the same as those baeos. I think i will finally get off my ass and hit the cow fields today as well, the semis should be up in force by now for sure! Kinda funny how 2 years ago semis was all i could pick and now i am so preoccupied with woodlovers and other psilos that i dont even give the libs a second thought. Good luck with your hunt levi, good luck with the wavy's tonight and wish you wife a happy bday. Cardboard ooout, today i will apply for unemployement =)

--------------------
stay off my land

OfflineSmallputrid
old hand
Loc: Volcanoes
    #433262 - 10/22/01 01:18 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I found three rotten Cyanescens where I go, most were picked by "Turner," who picks every single mushroom within the paths nearness to the forest. This is my second season now, and I have found, the coolest thing is the large patches. Does anybody have like a classic picture of a huge patch? I hit jogging about 2000 pelliculosas+3000 more and it was amazing to see, for anyone who has just seen a baggie.
Now, "Turner" picked every mushroom. He picked them all, Does anyone have a picture of those shrooms? We made a little joke about Led Zeppelin, known for their twang, on the way back. I sang Over the Hills and Far Far Away, and then it started. "Turner's" ghost was seen along the trail edge and it looked just like Zep's Manager, no big suprise. Alot of shroomers look like Zep's manager, but we knew where to draw the line. We decided, if he needed a manager, then I need a manager.
Nevertheless, I plan on developing a thicker beard for next season, it's essential to have a beard in the hippy community I live in. My beard will be required for all those to sample the flavor of before they decide what to do. With all the terrorists, especially the scoping out of our local Naval Station, I signature this post with a fond farewell to all mushrooms and mushroom people real or imagined. OYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOY

The mushrooms they are like such fun, they come up in abundance, they make me dance with the one from the ground that's about to come up and bust the Earth, OH what mighty powers they posess, springing up yet leaving the ground untouched around them, is it that they are mushrooms of manner, or is it that the pine needles fall faster and then you can't tell? I have never seen a mushroom come up, and don't want to question why one does, we often complain about stuff that doesn't matter, so why ask a question about the mushroom that does it any flattery.... A mushroom is a mushroom and so the mushroom will remain a mushroom to this day.

OfflineOJ
old hand
Re: This is where it gets good! [Re: Smallputrid]
    #433529 - 10/22/01 06:34 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i think i am partially blind, i never find mushrooms :(

Offlinecardboard

Re: This is where it gets good! [Re: OJ]
    #434084 - 10/23/01 10:48 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

They are out there OJ, or at least i keep hearing about people finding mushrooms around here.

--------------------
stay off my land

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies