Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Loc: Ontario
Anyone experience this? (regarding smoking marijuana on mushrooms)
    #4324071 - 06/22/05 09:01 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Something interesting I noticed..

I used to love to light one up about an hour after ingesting mushrooms. It was such a great feeling and really added to the trip. This was before I smoked a lot of marijuana. Now that I have a large tolerance to it, it doesn't just give the trip less of a kick, it actually makes it worse. I no longer smoke weed on mushrooms.

Has anyone else noticed that a tolerance to marijuana doesn't only decrease, but drastically changes its effects when used on mushrooms (for the worse in my case)?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Anyone experience this? (regarding smoking marijuana on mushrooms) [Re: ShroomyTunes]
    #4324080 - 06/22/05 09:05 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i only smoked weed while high on a psychedelic once, never did it since. my mind went from being clear and sharp to weird and cloudy. i always smoke once i've come down quite a lot, but never until the peak is well past.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Loc: Ontario
Re: Anyone experience this? (regarding smoking marijuana on mushrooms) [Re: alsey]
    #4324136 - 06/22/05 09:36 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah ever since my tolerance built up i get the weird and cloudy. Before it was wonderful psychedelic synergy.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Anyone experience this? (regarding smoking marijuana on mushrooms) [Re: ShroomyTunes]
    #4324167 - 06/22/05 09:52 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

if you think its a tolerance issue, then just don't smoke for a few weeks then try again.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
Re: Anyone experience this? (regarding smoking marijuana on mushrooms) [Re: alsey]
    #4324184 - 06/22/05 10:05 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I like to smoke right after ingesting. I find once i'm tripping balls, weed had no effect on me. I love smoking cigs while tripping though, I would chain smoke if I had them available, I don't smoke sober though.

OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Re: Anyone experience this? (regarding smoking marijuana on mushrooms) [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4324652 - 06/22/05 12:03 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The second time I smoked weed was the first time I was shrooming.  I was about four hours into the shroom trip, and thought that the shroom trip was pretty much  finished.  The shroom trip was a hell of a lot of fun, but not too intense, only 17.5 grams fresh.  So I figured that there was no harm in smoking a bong with my bro seeing that the shroom trip was about done.

Wow.  How wrong I was.  The colours, feelings and synaethesia that I experienced from that were absolutely incredible and beautiful.  Three songs played complete with crystal clear visualisation effects completely engulfing my room, and hardly any mind-fuck at all.  It was a classic stereotypical pyschedelic trip. :smile:

Edited by TurricaN (06/22/05 12:05 PM)

OfflineSirRobin
Stranger
Loc: Mid TN
Re: Anyone experience this? (regarding smoking marijuana on mushrooms) [Re: TurricaN]
    #4324726 - 06/22/05 12:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I usually smoke whenever im on anything else, just to add to the experience. Ive found that E n weed are great, but i usually smoke when the peak is almost over, i like the peak by itself. Shrooms on the other hand, i smoke on the come up sometimes, but lately ive been just letting the shrooms do their thing, since the mindfuck isnt fun usually =P. Coke and shrooms is fun... after the coke wears off u r still nice n buzzin from the weed.

OfflineJDS71287
Stranger
    #4324982 - 06/22/05 01:45 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ive smoked while shrooming and didnt really effect anything, i like to eat about an E then twist up a couple blunts then by the time im done smoke 2 blunts the shrooms should be kicking in and its all good from there.

Offlinehempknight
Stranger

Re: Anyone experience this? (regarding smoking marijuana on mushrooms) [Re: JDS71287]
    #4325358 - 06/22/05 03:13 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i dont like smoking while on shrooms, it becomes cloudy and disoriented.. like alsey said. its hard for me to enjoy it when i dont know whats going on

OfflineSmawrpg
Urban Shaman
Male User Gallery

#11720470 - 12/26/09 08:43 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

peaking on cannabis and shrooms is a crazy and awesome experience, however I wouldn't dabble with the herb if I ingest more than a half eighth of shrooms, its just a waste of weed.

Invisibleaccountant
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: Anyone experience this? (regarding smoking marijuana on mushrooms) [Re: Smawrpg]
    #11720548 - 12/26/09 09:07 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I had a really unpleasant experience smoking on mushies.  It went from a fun energetic trip to the worst body load ever.  I had to lay on the ground and it felt like I was being pushed down really hard.  It was uncomfortable and the only thing I could think about for a good hour.

OfflineWeedy
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone experience this? (regarding smoking marijuana on mushrooms) [Re: accountant]
    #11721153 - 12/26/09 12:25 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I like to smoke around the time I ingest them to calm my stomach and get rid of some anxiety then when that peak comes... :thumbup:

Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

#11721223 - 12/26/09 12:43 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Heh, I'm the total opposite.

I've always loved weed and mushrooms but was never a huge fan of combining them.

Now I can't imagine not combining them. I almost don't feel comfortable in the trip until I smoke a bowl.

--------------------

OfflineThe4ThDoctor
Stranger
Re: Anyone experience this? (regarding smoking marijuana on mushrooms) [Re: wildchild68]
    #15641451 - 01/09/12 06:00 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Normally I would not reply to such an old thread, but I recently attempted to smoke 6 bongs after the nice pleasant visuals from my shroom trip were over (about 3 hours into the trip) and, after I smoked the first 2 bongs, the visuals starting coming back so I decided to do 4 more, after about 10 minutes the visuals became so horrific and hellish that I became very frightened, and for a few hours (which seemed like eternity), I was worried that I might not come out of the trip sane, I could not even think.

I am only a light pot smoker (a bong or two every few days) But I would never recommend any other mind altering substance when doing shrooms.
I am still quite shaken by the experience.

OfflineRighteoTed
Stranger
    #15868994 - 02/27/12 02:05 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

The same used to happen to me so i changed it up a bit. If you really want to heighten your trip half fill a bowl with vodka, add some E and sprinkle with some coke(optional). You can't beat a bowl of yoke o pops!

OfflineJayRod86
trippin' aint easy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Syracuse, New York
Re: Anyone experience this? (regarding smoking marijuana on mushrooms) [Re: RighteoTed]
    #15869461 - 02/27/12 07:56 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

hello! new here and figured gotta start somewhere! im 25 and probally shroomed about 20 - 30 times only about twice a year. One month i went crazy and did em every weekend and will never do that again but anyways.

Iv smoked every night for 5 years and when i shroom, ill wait for the come down to smoke, and it enhances the mushies all over again. its like weed is brand new again, and when i smoke the next day i get all the after glow effects again. sometimes for a few weeks untill it fades away.

I think it depends on the type of weed that can turn your trip bad, some of the really strong kushes make me go crazy when the regular dro makes me happy and floods my mind with new thoughts.

InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

Loc: TX Flag
Re: Anyone experience this? (regarding smoking marijuana on mushrooms) [Re: JayRod86]
    #15869475 - 02/27/12 08:05 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

The only time I've smoked while tripping was on Acid. I was tripping so hard I honestly didn't notice effects from any alcohol or marijuana I ingested.
I don't think I would take the chance of smoking weed on mushrooms that would fuck me up.

--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone experience this? (regarding smoking marijuana on mushrooms) [Re: Legend]
    #15869605 - 02/27/12 08:53 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I usually won't take psychedelics if I don't have weed to smoke. For me, it's always been an important part of the experience.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinetf678
Student Mycophile
 User Gallery

Loc: usa
    #15869693 - 02/27/12 09:16 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

It depends for me, sometimes the mushies make my stomach start to dance lol and so i smoke a bit to cure that in the begining... then i just let the trip ensue as normal...what ever that is haha and smoke a bit after i start to feel the :mushroom2: peak deminish. But for some reason shrooms takes my tolerance and craving for weed away... something tells me weed is more habitually addictive than the shrooms... after i trip, usually on 4-8g, i dont want to even smoke the next day sometimes, cuz i dont feel like i need it. but 2-3 days later im puffin tuff lol but i get super baked... :sun:

OfflineSynapse Trap
Eating God's Holy Cannabis Plant
 User Gallery
Re: Anyone experience this? (regarding smoking marijuana on mushrooms) [Re: tf678]
    #15869819 - 02/27/12 09:54 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
Synapse Trap

:flyhigh:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag