Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinerandomdude123456
-
Male
Loc: -
Lost an Ounce -Finished- * 1
    #4323806 - 06/22/05 07:31 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Since summer is coming around and I had a couple extra dollers in my wallet, I talked myself into buying an O of high quality herb. It set me back a little over 3 bills but man, was I happy when I saw that bud.

Now for some background; My parents are divorced, I live at home with my mom and my dad lives in the next town over, coming to visit occasionally. Recently I've been getting caught almost daily with different drugs. (Coke, Bars, Weed, you name it) So I was getting reaalllly wreckless. My parents were upset I was coming home high and such but didn't make a HUGE deal out of it like some parents are known to.

So it takes me like 12 hours to get this ounce because people are unreliable, the next day me and my buddy light up a bowl and go swimming in my pool. Lots fun :rasta:! Once we're done swimming we goto my room and take a nap. I wake up to his mother and my father. My dad was holding my pipe :shocked: and about 1/2 a gram that I put in a seperate bag, my O was safe. I find out my friend hasn't come home in about 4 days and she finally found him. My dad is pissed and naggin me and such, he eventually leaves, taking my pipe and herb.

The next day I was weighing out the O and bagging it up with my friend. My dad randomly shows up knocking on my door, we put all the shit away except an fat 3.6 gram bud. He busts into my room and yells "It smells like pot in here!" and starts FLIPPING out. Goes into my room screams "IT SMELLS LIKE MARIJUANA IN HERE" starts ripping my sofa apart and tearing the sheets off my bed, throwing stuff everywhere. He pulls a knife on my friend and calls him the "dealer" which he is out to "kill". The truth was my scale was coming in the next day in the mail but me being in a hurry, I called my buddy over with a scale who just got off probation for marijuana possesion.

TIME FOR SCHOOL I'LL FINISH THE POST WHEN I GET BACK

Thanks for the comments, I know my dad is taking this stuff way too far, I refuse to talk to him.

Now for the continuance of this TRUE story:
My dad chills a little bit, grabs a phone and tells me he called the police on us. My friend makes a run for it and gets away. Me and my dad speak and later he tells me he didn't call the police, he called his "friend in the DEA" :rolleyes:. I ask him how calling the police on me, putting marks on my record, is going to solve anything, he has no answer. My dad later tells me he never called anybody. Apparently he's a cronic lier. He leaves, taking with him my car and my cell phone. A very painful loss for me. As we know all know an 1/8th usually goes for 50$, 1/2 the profit I would have made on the ounce. I just took the hit because he didnt find my bagged up goodies. That is not the end of it though :confused:.

That same night my buddy calls me up asking for an eight. I kept my herb inside an empty headphone box from my Sennheisers and kept that on top of my dresser. My friend who was going to be driving around comes to get me. I grab the box, put the herb in my shoes and go to walk out. My mom stops me at the door, says "Your not going out tonight, take off your shoes." That instant my heart sunk to the floor. She went to say hello to my friend outside, I left my curtains opened and she saw everything I did. I said goodbye to my friend and to my surprise, I ask my mom what she wants me to do with the bud, she told me go ahead and give it to my friend. I was shocked, surprised and somewhat happy, somewhat sad that I'm not allowed out. I told my mom I was just trying to get rid of it and I bought too much (no such thing :wink:) so I was selling a little. Once again, my ounce remains unharmed but theres ALOT of heat on me.

Next day I have plans with a cute little philipino, at her house. I tell my mom I have a health project to work on so she provides me with a ride. I had some coke left over (1/2 a gram, 1 big rock) from over a week ago that I just didn't want to do, so I brought that. I cut it up we do a little and chill in her room, we end up hooking up and such, this girl definatly had the hots for me. When I get home, I walk into my room and what do i find? My room has been cleaned out by my mom. All my boxes have been thrown away, including my ounce. My mother didn't have the SLIGHTEST clue she threw away the O. I asked her where the boxes were and they were already at the dumpster. It HURTTTTT, I was angry, sad, mad, an intense mix of emotions words cannot describe. I hopelessly look through the trash, finding nothing  :frown:. I tell my mom there was 200$ inside one of the boxes and she promises to not throw stuff out of my room again.

After that I stayed home and reflected. My friends were ready to go dumpster diving to find my O, but it was a compacting trash. What did I learn? I was not ment to serve weed. Don't serve out of your parents house. Be VERY careful, doublecheck that the coast is clear, when handling your stuff, it's not worth losing all your bud and more. I also picked up how my dad has a terrible habit of lying to find out the truth. When I was growing up he was the same person telling me to always be honest, stay truthful. Next thing I know he's lying back and forth about everything, my father is a scumbag. I'm sure I've also learned much more, my wallet learned an expensive lesson also. This whole scene cost me my job as a waiter. My dad said he was going to my job and tell them I'm underage, so I just didn't bother showing up. Back to my old job as a foodrunner, the job that showed me marijuana  :cool:.

--------------------
just think about the future.

Edited by numb401 (06/22/05 01:20 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineXUL
vivacious
Male User Gallery
Re: Lost an Ounce [Re: randomdude123456]
    #4323823 - 06/22/05 07:48 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

holy shit, thats fuckin insane man

wat u gonna do?

--------------------
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
-W.B. Yeats

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Lost an Ounce [Re: XUL]
    #4323824 - 06/22/05 07:50 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

shhhhh wait for the next installment

man I love stories...the all seem so real

InvisibleFooManM
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
    #4323826 - 06/22/05 07:53 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

It sounds like you may have a problem dude. If you are still living with your parents, you should show some respect. I did the same thing when I was a kid, but only once. The first time I was busted was the last. My dad explained to me that it would be his own ass on the line if, God forbid, our house got raided or something. What if someone narcs on you and your parents' house gets raided? Remember, it's THEIR house, not yours. They are the ones who get tried like adults in the court of law. If you can't help but be high all the time, leave your stash with a friend or something so that it's not at your parents' house. Remember, these are your PARENTS. They wiped your ass when you were a baby, they put a roof over your head and they feed you. Show some respect!  :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
    #4323831 - 06/22/05 08:01 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

numb401 said:
He pulls a knife on my friend and calls him the "dealer" which he is out to "kill".

:wtf:

this is serious shit mang, not meaning to offend you, but if i had such a nuts
dad id be gone years already ..
peace ohm :mushroom2:

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

InvisibleCalifornia
A E S T H E T I C S A T A N
 User Gallery

Loc: H A U N T E D H O U S E Flag
    #4324436 - 06/22/05 01:03 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

If you title a thread lost an ounce-get to the damm point!
Nice attempt at suspension of disbelief there at the end of the story though really,"FLIPPING OUT, KNIFE, KILL", but I won't be back to read the rest.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #4324443 - 06/22/05 01:06 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

You should get your friend to press charges against your dad for threatening his life with a deadly weapon.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleBoom
Supervisor
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #4324471 - 06/22/05 01:12 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Sooo...

You didn't lose an ounce :confused:

OfflineSirRobin
Stranger
Loc: Mid TN
Re: Lost an Ounce [Re: Boom]
    #4324495 - 06/22/05 01:19 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry to hear all of that Numb, but man FMS is right, try and show a little more respect towards your parents. Back when I was caught with my parents, they told me basically the same thing; that if something was to happen THEY would be the ones to get busted.
Phluck, that's a terrible idea. Why would you want to draw authorities into the situation?

Offlinerandomdude123456
-
Male
Re: Lost an Ounce [Re: Boom]
    #4324497 - 06/22/05 01:19 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

OK it took forever for me to type because it is about 1000 words, hope your all happy, its done. I wrote it for my own sake to have this story documented, now enjoy :-p

--------------------

InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
    #4324525 - 06/22/05 01:27 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Offlinerandomdude123456
-
Male
Re: Lost an Ounce [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4324535 - 06/22/05 01:28 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

The "post a picture of yourself" thread is a couple pages over, wrong post.

--------------------

InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
    #4324554 - 06/22/05 01:33 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

:kiss:

OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
    #4324588 - 06/22/05 01:39 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

No offense, but duh. You are scaling bags of pot in your room while your parents are home? This is while you are "getting caught almost daily with different drugs. (Coke, Bars, Weed, you name it)".

what did you think was going to happen? That's shitty, but you have nobody to blame but yourself.

--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

OfflineUnit_134679
Mind Expanding
Male

Loc: North Carolina
    #4324612 - 06/22/05 01:48 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

:cheers: good story numb

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Lost an Ounce -Finished- [Re: randomdude123456]
    #4324708 - 06/22/05 02:25 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

You don't sell drugs out of your parents' house without their permission, because if you get caught doing that guess who'll get in trouble? Not just you.

If you're over 18, I recommend moving out.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: Lost an Ounce [Re: Phluck]
    #4324716 - 06/22/05 02:29 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
You should get your friend to press charges against your dad for threatening his life with a deadly weapon.

down here in florida you can legally shoot and kill a person if he threatens your life. thank you republicans for that wonderfully sane law...

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Lost an Ounce [Re: Unit_134679]
    #4324717 - 06/22/05 02:29 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

No offense, but with your parents and with your luck, you just come off as a dumbass.

Do that shit when they're not home, or do it in the washroom and say you're pinching one. If my mom asked me to take off my shoe, I'd take it off, show her whatever I'm hiding, kiss her on the head and tell her when I'll be home so she doesn't worry. Build some trust with your parents. You don't sound to responsible with your drug habits and if I were a parent, I'd be concerned too. Throw them a damn bone, you live in THEIR house.

How old are you by the way? You need to be a certain age to be allowed here. We don't need kids or dummies posting on these forums, it's heat.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #4324723 - 06/22/05 02:32 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

numb401 said:
I live at home with my mom..

TIME FOR SCHOOL I'LL FINISH THE POST WHEN I GET BACK

I'm underage

You need to grow up.....and your dad should have put his foot in your ass a long time ago.

Quote:

My dad later tells me he never called anybody. Apparently he's a cronic lier.....

I told my mom I was just trying to get rid of it and I bought too much (no such thing )....(was that a lie?)

Next day I have plans with a cute little philipino, at her house. I tell my mom I have a health project to work on so she provides me with a ride....

The apple didnt fall far from that tree now did it. :rolleyes:

OfflineboOM
Female User Gallery

#4324859 - 06/22/05 03:16 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

hehe *filipino/filipina

good thing to know you think we're cute :P or at least..her :grin:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Community >> The Pub