Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
The CP Experience
    #4322854 - 06/21/05 10:52 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Trip Report: CP or 5-MeO-W
Sex: Yes... uh, I mean Male
Start Time: After lunch
End time: I can't remember
Method of Ingestion: Nasal spray
Concentration: 1x, the 10x extraction failed miserably
Height: Yes, I'm high... oh... uhm.. 6'1"
Weight: 175lbs
State of Mind: Florida

I first heard about Cat Piss from a friend who said a friend of his neighbor's brother tried it and hallucinated for several hours. I've always been a big fan of LSD and mushrooms, so I was looking forward to trying CP.

Whenever I try a new substance, I carefully research it first; I want to have a good time, but while at it, I don't want to hurt myself. My research lead to several online guides to CP.

During my research, I studied the chemistry and pharmacology of CP and found that the psychoactive compound in CP is 5-MeO-W, known by the chemical name 5-Methoxy-N,N-Whateverine. I applied my background in organic chemistry to derive an extraction protocol for CP (to be published shortly) that should concentrate the 5-Methoxy-N,N-Whateverine to at least 10 times the normal concentration.

I set up a stirring hotplate, sep funnels, condensers, vacuum pumps and assorted other equipment in my closet and began the procedure. Despite being very careful, a reflux reaction got out of hand and started another fire in my apartment. I still hadn't bought a fire extinguisher since the last extraction, so I had to use most of the CP I'd been collecting to put out the fire. After my neighbors knocked on the door to ask about the smell, I decided to pass on the extraction and use the CP straight.

I went back online and found that the best method of administration is ocular injection. I don't think I could ever manage to stick a needle in my eye, so I opted for the second best method of administration: nasal spray.

To facilitate this, I found an old nasal decongestant spray bottle in the medicine cabinet. There was some dried mucous clogging the applicator tip, but I had to empty and clean the bottle to refill it with CP, so it presented no problems. When everything was finally ready, I sat in my living room, inserted the spray bottle tip in my left nostril and inhaled sharply while squeezing the bottle. Then, before I could change my mind, I immediately shot another dose up the other nostril.

What happened next defies description. The first thing I noticed was the horrible smell. I've never smelled anything like it. It was a sweet, sickly smell reminiscent of stale coffee and public restroom with subtle overtones of rotting cabbage. My guess is that the aromatic ring hydroxylating properties of the whateverine in the compound have a strong affinity for the entorhinal cortex, and this leads to the pungent aroma.

Anyway, once I got over the initial shock of the smell, I sat back and took mental notes as the experience progressed. I sat there for a few seconds and realized I was pawing at the couch cushions. Then, I got an an overwhelming urge to piss on the furniture. I stood up, dropped my pants, and sprayed everything in sight. It felt wonderful! Next I ran over to the potted plant in the corner and started chewing the leaves. With my intellect still partially intact I realized how odd my behavior was, but I just couldn't help it.

I felt a little hungry, so I ran and jumped up on the kitchen counter looking for food; finding none, I hopped back on the floor where I spent the next hour batting around a wad of paper I found under the couch. It was a little wet from when I peed on everything, but I still had a great time playing with it. After a while, I decided to just lay on the floor and roll over on my back to stretch and yawn.

I stood up, but it felt very uncomfortable, so I dropped on all fours and trotted around the house sniffing every nook and cranny for quite a while. I was getting a bit thirsty, but due to the powerful intoxication, I was unable to figure out how to work the faucet or open the refrigerator, so I ran upstairs to the bathroom and had a drink from the toilet.

When I finished drinking, I stood up and I saw my reflection in the mirror. It startled me quite badly and I fairly hopped about 10 feet in the air while hissing and spitting uncontrollably. Despite the fear, I was transfixed by the image I saw and spent the next 20 minutes turning sideways, raising my hackles, and hissing and spitting at it. I finally tired of this, wiped my chin and had another drink from the toilet.

Exhausted by my ordeal so far, I crawled under my bed and licked myself for a while before falling asleep. When I woke up hours later, I felt a little sick. I hopped up on the bed and coughed violently several times, then I spit up a hair ball. It was pretty disgusting so I just pawed the comforter over it and ran downstairs as the CP intoxication began to wear off.

For the next several days I couldn't resist rubbing up against walls, furniture, and even strangers walking past me. It was very embarrassing. Despite all this, I never did hallucinate at all and the entire experience was disappointing and mentally scarring. I'll probably try CP again anyway; perhaps as many as eight more times. I sure hope my future experiences turn out better than this one. I think next time I'll try anal plugging instead of the nasal administration route. At least I won't have to worry about the smell that way.

I'm going out to buy a fire extinguisher now...

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Edited by Diploid (06/21/05 11:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: The CP Experience [Re: Diploid]
    #4322932 - 06/21/05 11:17 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:what: :what: :what: :what:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: The CP Experience [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4322953 - 06/21/05 11:22 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That's exactally what I thought, but I was afraid to reply. :whoa:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Edited by Icelander (06/21/05 11:22 PM)

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #4322955 - 06/21/05 11:23 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

"Then, I got an an overwhelming urge to piss on the furniture. I stood up, dropped my pants, and sprayed everything in sight. It felt wonderful! Next I ran over to the potted plant in the corner and started chewing the leaves."

Remind me to never invite you to a party at my house.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #4322963 - 06/21/05 11:25 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

What's wrong with you? Haven't you heard of CP?

This is the counterpart to the "The DMT Experience" thread. It's a true story! Honest!  :mushroom2:

[crosses fingers behind back]

--------------------
Republican Values:

3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4322970 - 06/21/05 11:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah...

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4322973 - 06/21/05 11:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It's best if you let your cat ferment beforehand. I know I buried mine alive before I extracted the urine from its bladder through a syringe.

It appeared to be half-alive, in a coma-like state, so the urine was fresh but concentrated. Definitely the way to go. :thumbup:

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: The CP Experience [Re: Ravus]
    #4322981 - 06/21/05 11:30 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:sad:

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #4322985 - 06/21/05 11:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I just give mine a little squeeze over a bucket once in a while.

He gets a little paranoid sometimes... notice his right paw.  :blush:

Edit: Paw

--------------------
Republican Values:

Edited by Diploid (06/21/05 11:42 PM)

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4322996 - 06/21/05 11:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

This actually does bear marked similarities to many Datura experiences I have heard recounted. Running naked, pissing on furniture, and drinking toilet water are not unheard of. I personally saw my brother piss on the floor while declaring he was in the bathroom...then he took a shower with his clothes on...then he took his clothes off and tied socks around his ankles. I physically stopped him from going outside this way to put up barbed wire fencing. I vowed to steer clear of datura from that day on. This IS NOT PRETEND...it happened.

--------------------

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #4323007 - 06/21/05 11:37 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i have a picture of me buying CP while shroomism watches the door

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

#4323010 - 06/21/05 11:37 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:
I just give mine a little squeeze over a bucket once in a while.

Diploid's jeans! :drooling:

And technically, cats don't have hands ma souer.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The CP Experience [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4323018 - 06/21/05 11:38 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:rotfl: !

--------------------
Republican Values:

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #4323025 - 06/21/05 11:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Oh relax, those are just CP stains.

--------------------
Republican Values:

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: The CP Experience [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4323029 - 06/21/05 11:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That's pretty amazing. :eek:

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: The CP Experience [Re: Icelander]
    #4323057 - 06/21/05 11:45 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Drink some Jimson Weed tea made too strong and you will not be amazed...if you remember it. Later that night I had to keep him out of the trash...he was looking for a pipe wrench (he is a pipefitter). Babysitting such a person is scary and crazy particularly if you did not consent to do the babysitting beforehand. He had just read Castaneda and had to give it a go.

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #4323074 - 06/21/05 11:48 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

How long was he incoherent?

--------------------
Republican Values:

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#4323081 - 06/21/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Only if you will sit for me. :mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: The CP Experience [Re: Diploid] * 1
    #4323084 - 06/21/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

For about 8 hours total...sometimes he would be lucid for a moment and then he would drift off. After this he slept in bed while talking and jerking...reminded me of The Exorcist.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: The CP Experience [Re: Icelander]
    #4323086 - 06/21/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Same here. I want to try a full-blown datura experience one day, but now without a sitter as stupid as I am.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom