Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
My first experience with LSD
    #4322888 - 06/21/05 11:03 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Wow? what can I say?  This was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life.  On Friday night my bf and I cleaned his apartment, got fruit and candles ready.  We slept in on Saturday, had some coffee, relaxed and at the last second switched locations to my apartment for the big ass window (we then figured out why you?re supposed to clean before hand!!:tongue: )

At 4 p.m. we dosed 2 hits of dragon blotter from a trusted source.  We felt ?funny? almost right away, and at about 45 minutes after dosing we were experiencing full effects.  What struck me the most was the amazing visuals; we layed on blankets on the floor in my apartment, staring outside the giant window into the blue sky with whisps of clouds.  We could make the clouds swirl any which way, I have never experienced such vivid OEV?s like that.  Everything in my apartment was flowing and undulating before our eyes, a liquid film on top of everything that melted and oscillated together.  And if we looked closer, it seemed we could see deeper into objects?into the essence of its matter.  Sometimes specks literally crawled around like ants and we couldn?t decide if they were actually ants or not! :lol:  The colors were so vibrant and we couldn?t wipe the smiles off of our faces.  All we could do was lay around and cuddle, and exclaim ?wow? wow?? over and over again.

Shpongle was playing in the background, and we tried a few times to change the music to Particle, but the computer was impossible to work, the screen was a wavy sea of colors and patterns and our eyes couldn?t follow the letters before us.  Our kitty hung out with us the whole time, and was great company.  Milkdrop was playing on my laptop and my bf was amazed that the visuals continued from the screen onto the wall, without a break.  I was laying on the floor giggling, staring at the ceiling and twirling my fingers in the air, watching the incredible tracers and pushing the air around in between my hands.  We layed around for several hours just awestruck by the visuals and the continuity of everything, and amazed by this new reality where everything was alive and connected and vibrating with life. :heart: :sun:

Finally around 4 hours after dosing we indulged in some fruit.  It was difficult to concentrate, I kept forgetting I was eating and drinking water and getting distracted by everything going on around me.  It took some time to finally eat and drink water.  My bf and I then hopped in the shower for awhile, it was so refreshing and confusing, I kept forgetting what I was doing, I kept getting lost in the visuals, the droplets of water were swirling and beating on my naked skin.  The water was melting into my body.  My bf really helped me through this hour or so, I was having a hard time focusing on any task, I couldn?t even put my clothes on without getting lost in the everything.  It was now dusk and we decided to move everything up to my bf's apartment and I was slowly regaining the ability to focus on a task and not stare at the world around me, awestruck.  After that we decided to go take a walk at a nearby park. 

As soon as we got there, a cop rolled by and slowed down by us. :frown: I got really paranoid because I was still tripping pretty good and we unfortunately made our way back to my bf's apartment.  I definitely felt the effects longer than he did; I am guessing because of his faster metabolism.  We talked for awhile about life and such, held each other closely, and finally walked down to the 7-11 to pick up some wine.  Drank a bottle, made love, talked some more and finally fell asleep around sunrise. :sun:

Slept in and the whole next day I?ve been thinking about just how beautiful the experience was.  It was everything mushrooms are trying to be.  There was no mind fuck or negativity, and every time my mind wandered off about some aspect of reality, society, or matter, I never went to a dark place.  I flowed very easily within the drug and was very comfortable and happy existing within its realm.  The visuals were astounding, it was so vivid and clear how interconnected everything is.  The sky, the plants, the walls and floors, carpets? everything? undulating as one vibrant entity.  It?s going to be very difficult to do mushrooms again, this was so gentle and beautiful.  We went to the park the next day and basked in the sun, smoking some bowls and feeling incredibly refreshed and passionate about life and love.  What a wonderful experience? we look forward to the next time.

:heart:

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: My first experience with LSD [Re: Psilygirl]
    #4322927 - 06/21/05 11:15 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yea....those dragons are really strong, glad you had a good experience! :thumbup:

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Offlinenookjohn
Nooker
 User Gallery

Loc: Dancin' in the street
Re: My first experience with LSD [Re: Cubieman420]
    #4323264 - 06/22/05 12:19 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Really enjoyed reading your trip report.

Glad you loved your experience! Acid is my favorite drug.

Nooker john

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: My first experience with LSD [Re: nookjohn]
    #4323985 - 06/22/05 08:22 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Shrooms can be that mind expansive too, you just have to sit back and let them.  Now I haven't tried LSD (not for lack of trying I assure you) so this is purely speculative, but from what others have told me about it, Acid has a way of kicking in the doors of your consciousness like a 20 foot tall, fractalized, tie-dye Gestapo officer.  Shrooms simply... unlock them.  It might take a bit more effort on the part of your mind, and it certainly won't last as long, but don't be so quick to write off the experiences you can have on shrooms. 

Oh, and good trip report.  Really good trip report. :thumbup:

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

Offlineswampthing
audioboy

Loc: SE Michigan
Re: My first experience with LSD [Re: nookjohn]
    #4323993 - 06/22/05 08:24 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

the naked skin part was too much too read :tongue:
surely skin would have sufficed, hehea

--------------------
-------------------
peace with everystep

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: My first experience with LSD [Re: swampthing]
    #4324191 - 06/22/05 10:09 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I too just had my first LSD experiance just last night. And I've got two final exams today! LOL! I was up all night trying to sleep! I dropped three hits of white un-perf'd at like 5:30pm and am still glowing!

I don't know if a trip report would be neccessary, because we just tripped out in my friends apt. Paul Oakenfold techno DVD with 3D glasses, cardboard play house, LOTS of giggling! Haven't giggled like that in a long time!

tripping quote: *at 12:30am this morning*
P-"what day is it?"
V-"It's wednesday."
p-"I thought it was tuesday!"
V-"Well it was like a half hour ago, but now it's wednesday. Tuesday is gone now..."
P-"oh... *long pause* hey, remember on tuesday when we ate all that acid?!"
*Fit of giggling ensues*

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: My first experience with LSD [Re: dr0mni]
    #4324225 - 06/22/05 10:19 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

dr0mni said:
tripping quote: *at 12:30am this morning*
P-"what day is it?"
V-"It's wednesday."
p-"I thought it was tuesday!"
V-"Well it was like a half hour ago, but now it's wednesday. Tuesday is gone now..."
P-"oh... *long pause* hey, remember on tuesday when we ate all that acid?!"
*Fit of giggling ensues*

lmao :lol:

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: My first experience with LSD [Re: alsey]
    #4324358 - 06/22/05 10:45 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shpongle was playing in the background

need i say more?

Offlinebluelou
NUTCASEdrugbucket!
Male User Gallery

Loc: $hroom Central
Re: My first experience with LSD [Re: yousuck]
    #4325579 - 06/22/05 03:58 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

WOW good job girl...

You kept your mind positive,thats the key anyway its STRONG!!
Done a few thousand my self,but have not done any in years like 5....Oh?
Have fun babe!!Peace.

--------------------
Have you tried my(black kow) pile style tek outdoors!!!!!!!!

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4325730 - 06/22/05 04:38 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

People are so quick to make decisions. Mind fuck is not all mushrooms offer. LSD can mind fuck you just as well. A positive experience is just one experience not all of them. Who is to say you can't get the monster of all mind fucks on acid?

The negativity is in your life, IMO. As another poster said, mushrooms only show you, at low doses that is. In large doses they scream your problems in your ear. The substance is not negative of positive, it is. Negative and positive are categories made up by your mind, they don't really mean anything.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Edited by mecreateme (06/22/05 04:40 PM)

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4326905 - 06/22/05 10:58 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Just finished reading your report and it is very well detailed! Your journey was very beautiful indeed. Thanks for taking the time to write up a report I enjoyed reading it. When you were in the shower it must have been very intense. :tripping: Water on your skin while tripping on L is spectacular. :thumbup:

I also prefer Lucy over mushrooms any day of the week. She gets me to where I want to go. I'm happy that you found her and were able to experience her beauty at its finest for yourself. Im going on a camping trip soon and meeting up with her again myself. :smile:

Take care much love and good vibes to you.

:sun:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: My first experience with LSD [Re: mecreateme]
    #4327871 - 06/23/05 08:58 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

thanks for reading guys!

and my opinion regarding mushrooms vs. lsd is simply that--an opinion.  and I'm allowed to have it :tongue:  I am an experienced mushroom tripper, so I did not write these things with haste.  Of course, it was only my first time so we shall see, but this was my perspective after my first time.

the comeup was MUCH gentler, no naseau or anxiety.  and there was no great mind fuck... though still confusion and indecisiveness :wink:  I am not saying I will not do mushies again because they are a great teacher, but I am definitely going to explore with lucy some more in the future.

anyways, thanks for reading!!!!! :heart:

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #4327936 - 06/23/05 09:45 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

LSD does seem to have a nicer come up... to me at least... but I love my shrooms.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineForestTrip
Forest Fella

Loc: Ireland
    #4328415 - 06/23/05 12:05 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Psilygirl said:
Wow? what can I say?  This was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life.  On Friday night my bf and I cleaned his apartment, got fruit and candles ready.  We slept in on Saturday, had some coffee, relaxed and at the last second switched locations to my apartment for the big ass window (we then figured out why you?re supposed to clean before hand!!:tongue: )

At 4 p.m. we dosed 2 hits of dragon blotter from a trusted source.  We felt ?funny? almost right away, and at about 45 minutes after dosing we were experiencing full effects.  What struck me the most was the amazing visuals; we layed on blankets on the floor in my apartment, staring outside the giant window into the blue sky with whisps of clouds.  We could make the clouds swirl any which way, I have never experienced such vivid OEV?s like that.  Everything in my apartment was flowing and undulating before our eyes, a liquid film on top of everything that melted and oscillated together.  And if we looked closer, it seemed we could see deeper into objects?into the essence of its matter.  Sometimes specks literally crawled around like ants and we couldn?t decide if they were actually ants or not! :lol:  The colors were so vibrant and we couldn?t wipe the smiles off of our faces.  All we could do was lay around and cuddle, and exclaim ?wow? wow?? over and over again.

Shpongle was playing in the background, and we tried a few times to change the music to Particle, but the computer was impossible to work, the screen was a wavy sea of colors and patterns and our eyes couldn?t follow the letters before us.  Our kitty hung out with us the whole time, and was great company.  Milkdrop was playing on my laptop and my bf was amazed that the visuals continued from the screen onto the wall, without a break.  I was laying on the floor giggling, staring at the ceiling and twirling my fingers in the air, watching the incredible tracers and pushing the air around in between my hands.  We layed around for several hours just awestruck by the visuals and the continuity of everything, and amazed by this new reality where everything was alive and connected and vibrating with life. :heart: :sun:

Finally around 4 hours after dosing we indulged in some fruit.  It was difficult to concentrate, I kept forgetting I was eating and drinking water and getting distracted by everything going on around me.  It took some time to finally eat and drink water.  My bf and I then hopped in the shower for awhile, it was so refreshing and confusing, I kept forgetting what I was doing, I kept getting lost in the visuals, the droplets of water were swirling and beating on my naked skin.  The water was melting into my body.  My bf really helped me through this hour or so, I was having a hard time focusing on any task, I couldn?t even put my clothes on without getting lost in the everything.  It was now dusk and we decided to move everything up to my bf's apartment and I was slowly regaining the ability to focus on a task and not stare at the world around me, awestruck.  After that we decided to go take a walk at a nearby park. 

As soon as we got there, a cop rolled by and slowed down by us. :frown: I got really paranoid because I was still tripping pretty good and we unfortunately made our way back to my bf's apartment.  I definitely felt the effects longer than he did; I am guessing because of his faster metabolism.  We talked for awhile about life and such, held each other closely, and finally walked down to the 7-11 to pick up some wine.  Drank a bottle, made love, talked some more and finally fell asleep around sunrise. :sun:

Slept in and the whole next day I?ve been thinking about just how beautiful the experience was.  It was everything mushrooms are trying to be.  There was no mind fuck or negativity, and every time my mind wandered off about some aspect of reality, society, or matter, I never went to a dark place.  I flowed very easily within the drug and was very comfortable and happy existing within its realm.  The visuals were astounding, it was so vivid and clear how interconnected everything is.  The sky, the plants, the walls and floors, carpets? everything? undulating as one vibrant entity.  It?s going to be very difficult to do mushrooms again, this was so gentle and beautiful.  We went to the park the next day and basked in the sun, smoking some bowls and feeling incredibly refreshed and passionate about life and love.  What a wonderful experience? we look forward to the next time.

:heart:

That was a great read! Sounds amazing.

--------------------
Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?
Remember how she said that
We would meet again
Some sunny day?
Vera! Vera!
What has become of you?
Does anybody else in here
Feel the way I do?

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: My first experience with LSD [Re: ForestTrip]
    #4328571 - 06/23/05 12:45 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Whats the comedown from LSD like?

Does it leave you with a "hangover" the next day??

Shrooms seem to wear off and you seem fine, with a little afterglow... what about Lucy?

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: My first experience with LSD [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4329319 - 06/23/05 04:47 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It leaves me with a great afterglow. A good dose can leave you feeling high for weeks or even months! One of the things I like about acid.

Just remember that every trip is different and when you start pegging down things such as not much mind fuck, easy come up, little nausea on your specific drugs you begin assuming things. All these effects are common and uncommon sometimes on psychedelic drugs. When assuming things, you set yourself up for dissapointment. Just trying to put a little life experience in there...

Reguardless it was a good report! Lucy in the Sky is my top dog at the moment as well! So much easier to take a few hits of paper or liquid than chew down shrooms.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: My first experience with LSD [Re: mecreateme]
    #4402339 - 07/14/05 02:20 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yeah shpongle rocks :P

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineSaitama
A Life Of Optical Delusion
I'm a teapot

Re: My first experience with LSD [Re: Strumpling]
    #4402437 - 07/14/05 03:33 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i've tripped a few times on shrooms. always had good experiences. so i guess i've never had a mind fuck. what exactly is that, just a bad trip? or something actually fucking with you?

--------------------
Find helpful teks:
A.M.U. Teks

:mushroom2:MonoTubs Are Life:mushroom2:

"I am the watcher, and the watched, I bring me together."

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: My first experience with LSD [Re: Saitama]
    #4402893 - 07/14/05 09:30 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

That was a great read, a nice acid trip with your loved one is incredible :smile:

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order