Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion >> Drug Policy Reform

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
The middle ground.......
    #4322549 - 06/21/05 11:33 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Since some drugs are clearly harmful to your health while some drugs are not. Their needs to be a middle ground.

From what I have witnessed, the drugs that are the most harmful/deadly are refined/man-made drugs cocaine, heroin, meth, PCP... All these drugs can easily be overdosed. Even distilled alcohol is much more deadly than wine or beer.
These drugs should be strictly regulated.

The least harmful drugs are the ones found in nature coffee, tea, mushrooms, marijuana.... It is virtually impossible to overdose on these plants. Even a a tea made from coca leaves is much safer than the refined cocaine.
These plants should be decriminalized/legalized.

If I can grow it in my garden then I should have the right to consume it.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

Loc: pnw
Re: The middle ground....... [Re: niteowl]
    #4323736 - 06/22/05 05:59 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I agree ( on a side note I wish the warning would fuck off wheneve I try to post, i can fucking read )

But, I also feel that all substances should be legal as far as ingesting them. A radioactive material should be legal to ingest (if some one wants to fuck them selves over, go ahead) but that same material could be used to harm others. So in that sense, it should be regulated. Unless a substances has the ability to be used against others, the govt should just fuck off and leave well enough alone.

Its hard to see ANY thing, or any posistion in this discusion in black and white though. I guess marijuana smoke could be used to cause cancer if you tied some one up and continually blew smoke into their lungs.

I guess I fell, because Im NEVER 100%, that everything should be legal unless it has implications of being a danger to the owner and/or the public around that owner, unless the owner had proper authorization and knowledge of whatever substance. How some one defines what substances constitue "danger" ...fuck if i know =]

i hope this made sense, im kinda wasted. hah

OfflineSycronica
Seeker
Loc: Inside my head
Re: The middle ground....... [Re: moosehead]
    #4329306 - 06/23/05 06:41 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I think the drug problem would solve itself if the govt would stop making a big deal about it. Most of the hard core drug addicts don't live very long anyway. And if there is no black market money to be made its popularity will go down. (no more ez money)

Then the black market people can go back to weapons where they belong and the common man will be left alone by the gestapo.

--------------------
Think for yourself. Question authority.

Forgiveness is the ultimate sacrifice.

You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

OfflineAsanteA
flip-flop magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
    #4331476 - 06/24/05 08:56 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

To compare tea and coffee with mushrooms and marijuana is folly.

A cup of coffee perks you up. Those mushrooms are just as bad as LDS and marijuana leads to harders stuff.

Youths need clarity and motivation. They should not be confused with LDS  mushrooms nor de-motivated and made apathic by the reefer.
They need a nice warm cup of :stfu:

They need a cup of coffee not a pot of madness HAHAHA (now that was hip)

Note: This is not my opinion, I'm delivering a counterpoint taking on the role of an anti-drug crusader. Anti people would be uncomfortable on our site so I'll offer the voice of opposition. Again: this is not my opinion.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

OfflineLSDempire
LibertarianEnforcer
 User Gallery

Re: The middle ground....... [Re: Asante]
    #4331518 - 06/24/05 09:29 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:

A cup of coffee perks you up. Those mushrooms are just as bad as LDS and marijuana leads to harders stuff.

Youths need clarity and motivation. They should not be confused with LDS  mushrooms nor de-motivated and made apathic by the reefer.

They need a cup of coffee not a pot of madness HAHAHA (now that was hip)

Note: This is not my opinion, I'm delivering a counterpoint taking on the role of an anti-drug crusader. Anti people would be uncomfortable on our site so I'll offer the voice of opposition. Again: this is not my opinion.

Reading that has caused more harm to my brain than any drug ever could, so why not end the war on drugs?

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#4331626 - 06/24/05 10:51 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:

Why is it folly? They are all plants that God created. Doesn't the Bible say to use the plants as God made them?

None of these plants tea, coffee, mushrooms or marijuana are harmful. There are NO negative effects from consuming these plants.

Quote:

A cup of coffee perks you up.

So will a tea made form the coca plant.

Quote:

Those mushrooms are just as bad as LDS

Links please.
I would like some hard evidence of this rather that your biased opinion.

I will provide a link of my  own.

Quote:

and marijuana leads to harders stuff.

More Drug War propaganda

I have used marijuana for 20 years an have never had the urge to try ANY of the synthetic/man-made drugs. The real "gateway drugs" are tobacco and alcohol.

Quote:

Youths need clarity

Agreed. The information spread by our government is far from the truth, it's just made up propaganda to scare to population.

It  has obviously worked.....on you anyway.

Quote:

They should not be confused with LDS  mushrooms nor de-motivated and made apathic by the reefer.

I would really like to see some evidence about these "mythical" effects these drugs have on people. From my experience these drugs do not un-motivate people. They usually have the opposite effect.

Try some mushrooms some day as see for yourself

Quote:

YOU need a nice fat :spliff: and some :mushroom2:

If you have never tried some of Gods best plants.....how can you say that they are harmfull? There has been NO deaths from the use of marujuana or magic mushrooms.

Quote:

They need a cup of coffee not a pot of madness

More Drug War propaganda :rolleyes:

You do nothing but quote what you have seen on TV.
Do you believe everything you see on TV.

Do some reading man, don't blindly trust what you see in the media.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

OfflineAsanteA
flip-flop magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
    #4331927 - 06/24/05 12:28 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

(good one, its getting hard)

-----

Quote:

Why is it folly? They are all plants that God created. Doesn't the Bible say to use the plants as God made them?

God didnt create poisonous plants to poison yourself with. If you eat a mushroom and it confuses you so that you can't even find the toilet when you're sitting on it, I call it a poisoning.

Senna leaf gives you the runs and TV gives you the re-runs, thats how things are. And since you are so keen on the bible I like to point you to the same Genesis in which God shoves us out of Paradise for eating from the Tree of Knowledge. Now I read your M.A.P.S link and you hippies believe that mushroom and LDS in fact ARE the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge. That makes you do the Serpent's will, not God's, and in our home we call that BEING IN LEAGUE WITH SATAN.
Repent! Forsake the Serpent! Your soul can be saved if you do not eat that mushroom cake but throw it in the thrash right after you baked it!

Quote:

I have used marijuana for 20 years

thats one big mistake! how much $$$ of your cash have gone from your hands to organized crime to pay for all that weed?
Do you got coughs, poor health, passiveness?
Have you grown a bust?

Quote:

If you have never tried some of Gods best plants.....how can you say that they are harmfull? There has been NO deaths from the use of marujuana or magic mushrooms.

good lord, you can't count the harm and deaths! lung diseases, road accidents from being under the influence...

People say: you can't blame the gun for the murder.
True! but you should make sure people who cant handle guns don't get guns.

You call them drugs, I agree.
Drugs should be handled by doctors and professors, not laypersons like you or me. If my doctor tells me to take some of that DMT three times daily before meals I will, but until that day comes I trust the doctors and the lawmen who tell me that DMT has no medical purpose.
Last time I checked "lack of rainbows in your livingroom" is not an indication for which drugs may be prescribed.
Scare your cat when he's spraying the couch, you'll get a nice rainbow without drugs!

Quote:

Do some reading man, don't blindly trust what you see in the media.

you know, I just might do that.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#4332768 - 06/24/05 04:24 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

God didnt create poisonous plants to poison yourself with. If you eat a mushroom and it confuses you so that you can't even find the toilet when you're sitting on it, I call it a poisoning.

First you need to learn what a poison is.
Alcohol is 10x more poisonous than marijuana or mushrooms.

Quote:

thats one big mistake! how much $$$ of your cash have gone from your hands to organized crime to pay for all that weed?

Thats a big leap there....what makes you think that Im buying weed...weed is a plant that grows real well when tended properly

Quote:

Do you got coughs, poor health, passiveness?

No on all accounts. I have not had a cold or any kind of sickness in the bast 15 years or so. My wife who smokes cigarettes daily has caught virtually every bug that goes around. Not me. I have to take care of her and still never catch her sickness.

Quote:

Have you grown a bust?

Ya lost me there on that one.

Quote:

good lord, you can't count the harm and deaths! lung diseases, road accidents from being under the influence...

of perfectly LEGAL drugs.....

Quote:

People say: you can't blame the gun for the murder.
True! but you should make sure people who cant handle guns don't get guns

Thats right. Your starting to get it.

People have to be taught about guns before the are allowed to own a gun.

Is owning a gun illegal/immoral?

The same logic needs to be applied to drugs.

As the system is set up today. My 12 year old niece can get marijuana, meth or any other drug, if she wants to.

She will have a much harder time getting cigarettes, alcohol or a gun.

Why is this???

Offlinelardnar
Pu Pu Platter
Male

Loc: Behind what appears
    #4336322 - 06/25/05 05:16 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
First you need to learn what a poison is.
Alcohol is 10x more poisonous than marijuana or mushrooms.
---
As the system is set up today. My 12 year old niece can get marijuana, meth or any other drug, if she wants to.

Two good points. Our bodies are designed for cannabinoids. People with poor working cannabinoid receptors include: Down syndrome, severe anorexia, babies with no will to live, and the list goes on. Our bodies produce its own chemicals that give the same effect as using marijuana. Alcohol, on the other hand, is just that: Alcohol. We use alcohol to KILL things, like many do here with bacteria to keep their mush environment sterile. You can look at any brain study with alcohol and see a direct corrolation with alcohol use and brain damage; it's fricken alcohol and you are putting it in your blood stream and feeding it to your brain and liver!

Do you see people on the side of the street tryin to sell little kids cigarettes and alcohol? Do you see people gettin shot up over a shipment of cigars? only if they are illegal cuban cigars. Prohibition gives life to all sorts of organized crime. I would rather know that people could be feeding themselves harmful drugs in the privacy of their own home without being a wanted man than know that girls are whoring themselves out for pimps who pay them in drugs

--------------------
If your soul is sence this life is lost ...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

General Interest >> Political Discussion >> Drug Policy Reform