Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroominStoner
Stranger
Passing your drug test
    #1063747 - 11/18/02 07:00 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Well ive been getting drug tested recently because im on parole for getting cought smoking. I have found a way to easily pass a drug test every time.

All you need is a Visine bottle and a bottle of your clean friends piss. Just pop the top off the top(if it isnt a removable top shove a needle down the top to widen the whole, this makes the piss go in and out faster) Just fill it up and screw the lid on. Keep this in your fridge till you need to be checked.

The day you need to be tested get the bottle out about 30 minutes - 1 hour before you need to go and run hot water over the bottle for about 5 minutes. This will keep the pee warm so it will test in the positive range. Also since its in a plastic bottle it will stay warm for a long time.

Finnaly wear a long shirt when you go in and either put it in your pocket and put it up in your sleeve or if they are really sneaky put it in your armpit and let it drop into your hand when you are ready(This also keeps it warm) Just pee alittle bit while you squirt it in and youll be fine...
Its worked for me atleast 10 times! hope it helps you guys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Passing your drug test [Re: ShroominStoner]
    #1064352 - 11/18/02 10:12 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

If you get caught or fail a test your in major shit  :crazy:

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#1064733 - 11/19/02 12:23 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

heres another way : just put your brothers/friends piss in a condom, and put it in your pocket...easy

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #1064859 - 11/19/02 01:08 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

your method may work, or it may not. personally, my friends have had great results from simply drinkin' a gallon or two of plain water before their piss test (in addition to a B12 vitamin or two, to help yellow the piss)... and they pass fine.

anyways, this is not trip tips material and is headin' to GQ

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleThumpaCap
Beer Taster

Loc: Shroomwhere Out There
Re: Passing your drug test [Re: geokills]
    #4303881 - 06/16/05 01:55 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah.... water and a week always did it for me

--------------------
:bongload: Look into my heyes !! :bongload:

Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
Re: Passing your drug test [Re: ThumpaCap]
    #4304573 - 06/16/05 04:32 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yea, I wish I could try that, but the concentration of THC in my piss would not be reduced enough by a few drops of clean piss because I need to give urine samples first thing in the morning every Monday morning and Thursday morning. Not only am I being tested twice a week, but because I get woken up and have to piss, it is my first piss of the day, and I have not drank any water for hours. Although I am being tested by my parents(One of the things I have to do for them to keep living at home. Worth it to me though, if I am getting food and shelter in exchange), we have health insurance of course, and it covers the Chemical Dependency program for Kaiser Permamente. Because of this, my mom does not have to pay for innacurate tests, with which she would only be able to afford maybe once a week. Oh no, we get two extremely accurate drug tests for free. The tests test for almost everything, too. Good thing they don't test for hallucinogens.
I would try drinking a lot of water, but if the sample is given first thing in the morning, and I just smoked 2-3 days earlier, I sincerely doubt that I would be able to dilute my urine enough. And even if I only had a small doubt, I would not do it still. It is simply not worth the risk of getting kicked out of my house. Damn, I just realized that it is likely that none of you have read this far, let alone care about my personal life and my rant here.

People, enjoy your freedom. Although none of us are truly free, and I do believe that to some extent, that is not only acceptable but actually wise, it could get a lot worse. And I am not trying to act like I have it so horribly. I mean, I get to live at my Mom's, she loves me, I love her, I do not have to pay rent, nor do I have to pay for college on my own. I know that if I get caught smoking, I am getting of very light in comparison to someone who is paroll and gets caught smoking. I am just saying that if you can do your drugs without the pressure of your loved ones or the law, and without being tested, don't take it for granted.

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Offlineunearth
Stranger
Re: Passing your drug test [Re: whatever123]
    #4305039 - 06/16/05 06:46 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

simply buy a drink made to clean out your system,forgot what its called but gets out it out right away,just drink it the day before.i think there at pharmacies

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: Passing your drug test [Re: T0aD]
    #4305057 - 06/16/05 06:52 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

friends piss in a condom

I don't have any friends with clean piss.  :tongue:

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflineDemotriton
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota
    #4320868 - 06/21/05 01:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

T0aD said:
heres another way : just put your brothers/friends piss in a condom, and put it in your pocket...easy

My brother tried that, but some piss tests are stricter than others, the piss did not stay the right temp doing it that way, and he had to provide a lot of piss, so the visine bottle idea wouldn't of worked for him either.

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
    #4321349 - 06/21/05 03:55 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

T0aD said:

i did that for a buddy once, and the condom popped, and my piss went all over him!! :lol: he got caught by the way

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

Offlinecrystallize
Bud Lightspokesman

Loc: buckeye state
Re: Passing your drug test [Re: unearth]
    #4321404 - 06/21/05 04:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

unearth said:
simply buy a drink made to clean out your system,forgot what its called but gets out it out right away,just drink it the day before.i think there at pharmacies

I used some stuff called "Zygoat" I bought from Waterbeds N Stuff. I don't think Waterbeds N Stuff is a national chain, so check out your local head shop. They may have it.
Anyway, the stuff worked good. Tasted like orange juice. Expensive though, about 40 bucks for 1 bottle.

--------------------

Thank you for drinking Bud Light.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Passing your drug test [Re: geokills]
    #4321427 - 06/21/05 04:14 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

the problem with drinking a lot of water is they also test for creatinine, which will be low if you drink a lot of water.

--------------------

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: Passing your drug test [Re: Krishna]
    #4322462 - 06/21/05 09:03 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Thats why you preload with creatine a couple days before the test thus boosting your cretinine levels higher so when you dilute your piss they hopefully don't fall below the cut off. But they also test for specific gravity sometimes so you would be fucked there. Dilution is usually only ment for a last resort now adays. Only dilute on tests you know you will be observed on. Basically all probation tests are observed and most\all pre-employment tests are not observed in this case use substitution look for a product called Quick Fix if you don't have any friends who are clean. By the way if your on probation or living with rents that don't approve you shouldn't be doing the drugs that they test for :wink:

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Edited by QuantumMeltdown (06/21/05 09:04 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale