Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

things are weird
    #429463 - 10/18/01 03:01 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

In high school me and my friends didnt do one bit of homework, but we were all pretty smart and got by. we smoked pot everynight, tripped together, talked about life (as we knew it) and just chilled, being lazy good for nothings.

Then we went off to college in different directions.

i just got done talking to one of them, he started telling me how he is going to transfer out of his school and go somewhere farther away, he wants to get involved in politics and said that he wants to deal with what is happening with terrorism and the middle east, he tells me he has a 4.0 now and wants to go to georgetown.. this is the same kid who had a 79 gpa in high school.... i don't know why but this freaked me out.... we are changing, i've noticed this subtly over the past couple months and its crazy.... realizing that i'm going to have decide what i want in life, but i DON'T WANT THAT. i miss being a kid, i miss not having any worries. i don't want to see my friends change and leave. just the other day i was thinking of when i was a kid living at home, going out, building relationsihps iwth family and friends, then the conclusion hit me.. that time is OVER. and i started to cry. But i'm also very happy this is happening, its exciting half of my tears were filled with sadness, and half were filled with excitement. I i think i was crying because i realized that i'm freakin alive and LIVING. most of you prolly already went thorugh this and know what i'm saying.. or maybe i'm being too emotional. i don't know exactly what to think.... life is weird.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHydro
addict
Loc: In your closet..
Re: things are weird [Re: ]
    #429538 - 10/18/01 04:34 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Life is awsome! It's the most marvelous existance I know of. Your time as a kid is over now, but the fun has just begun. Am I right, or am I right? ;-)

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: ]
    #429566 - 10/18/01 05:10 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Anonymous

Re: things are weird [Re: Anonymous]
    #429635 - 10/18/01 05:59 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

when listening to music alone it really brings out the emotions... thx for the replies.. even you for making fun of me =)

Offlinewacamaster
    #429841 - 10/18/01 09:31 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

College is the ideal place to be a kid. It's a nice load of freedom... AND DRUNK BITCHES!!!

Offlineone_smooth_bitch
enthusiast
Loc: the boonies
    #430281 - 10/19/01 07:07 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I think its something we all go through at one time or another...I had a chrash when I was 23, an awakening of sorts when I finally realized life is serious buisiness and it was time to let go of the past and start building on my future. It was scary, hell its still scary, but exciting. You cant change what the future has in store for you if you go with the flow. Happiness for yourself and your life is all resting in the palm of your hands and its up to you to decide how to make your dreams come true. So what if you dont have focus, or a plan, I am 33 and still clueless and guess what, I dont really care. Maybe I am still considered young enough to feel that way? I dont know. My Father is 66 and I dont think he really ever had a plan but I dont think he regrets what he did with his life. anyhow I am ranting. When it comes time to decide what you want for you, it will hit you like a truck and then these strange things just may start to make sence.
Blessed be
OSB

--------------------
The next time you want pussy, go look in the mirror baby...here kitty kitty kitty.....

Anonymous

Re: things are weird [Re: one_smooth_bitch]
    #430508 - 10/19/01 01:23 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

hehe i was just thinking that i'm not going to rush myself into anything, and just go with the flow of life. I'm not ready to make such big decisions, in fact after i graduate college i just want to put the degree on the backburner and live life with no direction, who knows where that will take me.. its nice to know there are others that don't have a path yet either.. thx for the replies =)

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #430977 - 10/19/01 09:34 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i hear ya - completely!!!  i'm not ready to move on - my first year in college right now, it's tough... i liked my 0 responsibility/ 100% maxin' & laxin' with my friends.
if i can help it, i'm gonna try to keep it that way, i just want to be happy and comfortable, i don't care about anything else - my gf has been giving me tons of grief lately as some of you may have read about in otd - today and yesterday have definitely been the worst days of my life... but on the bright side, maybe tomorrow will be better?  i won't get into any of that though because i know i've filled up enough space on these boards with my crap bitchin' :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #432097 - 10/21/01 07:14 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Oh my brother I know what you are going throe, I have been there I am 34 now and have escape for moment the entrapments of life as you see around you.
My advise to you if you care to take it, is don't forget those times when you were free when the world matter your feelings matter and life was still a mystery.
Because the routine will set in like a disease, your friends will get infected to, they will despair one by one you will start to think that something is wrong with you, that maybe you should join them, get into a "career" Be a grown up, be like every one else, conform.
But there is a way out, I have escaped, like you now I felt that something was wired and I also was very sad I felt that I was starting to die that the rat race was taking me in.
I made a leap left the city got a log cabin in the woods (A dream I always had) got me a telescope to view the stars another dream since a kid, my wife fallowed me and now she is pursuing her dreams to.
The only sad thing is the ones left behind friends and family that gave up on life.
They come to visit once a year they say to me I wish I could live like you I say to them you can, but they go back to there routine afraid to brake the illusion.
So don't fall a sleep don't listen to others just fallow that inner voice which is your spirit.
Good luck.

--------------------

OfflineAmoeba665
strange
Loc: a hidden microutopia at t...
Re: things are weird [Re: LOBO]
    #432520 - 10/21/01 05:52 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

if you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living?

i'm in my 3rd year of college right now, just finished my associates and now i'm at a university, but i'm doing really bad, i just can't bring myself to learn anything else, so i'm going to take a break for a while, work full time, focus my thinking on other things, hopefully i'll be able to find my motivation again, if not for the thing i was currently pursuing (a computer science degree), then maybe something else....

sometimes it's really hard to find your inner voice because you've been listening to the voices around you for so long you just don't know which is which.

--------------------
---

Anonymous

Re: things are weird [Re: Amoeba665]
    #432596 - 10/21/01 07:10 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

>.sometimes it's really hard to find your inner voice because you've been listening to the voices around you for so long you just don't know which is which.

It's usually the softest one...but makes the most sense.

Edited by Shroomism (10/21/01 07:11 PM)

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
Re: things are weird [Re: Amoeba665]
    #433102 - 10/22/01 07:40 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I do sales for the moment and is not something I like but for the moment it will help me achieve my dreams.
What is happening to you, it happen to me I quit electrical engineering for lack of motivation and I have been a tumbling weed for many years, to the point that I was getting very depress I did not know what I wanted to do. I felt that every one was getting ahead in a world that I was not interested.
But I did not know that there were other possibilities for me and after a few "spiritual messages" it hit me, I did not had to have a path, so a relax my self and keep living with out pressure to achieve anything and one day I thought instead of fantasizing living in nature why not do it, so I did.
And things happen like magic, (I some times don't believe it)
When your spirit guides you nothing can stop it.
The point is relax don't let the outside world pressure you it's all a lie anyway a big illusion, try many things and one day you will just know what you want to do, and listen to your spirit it talks to you every day, like the other fellow said is the soft voice the persistent one but you have to relax to hear it.
Hope my experience helps you.

--------------------

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #433306 - 10/22/01 02:01 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I knew this the very first time I did shrooms.. you could call it a bad trip.. realizing your childhood is gone.. now you have to work the rest of your life.. I think it was a mixed blessing.. I was only 16 then.. I wish It wouldn't have happened until a half dozen years later.. =(

OfflinePsycho
Pooh-Bah

Re: things are weird [Re: Jared]
    #435854 - 10/24/01 07:48 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

15 is when it happened for me,but im hanging onto my childhood as long as i can...its slipping away tho and i dont like it one bit.

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i feel so good,i feel so numb

Offlineprincessmaumbie1
Stranger
Loc: ohio,usa
    #436438 - 10/25/01 11:43 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

life is great, no matter what. i dont think that u can make a bad descion,it may seem bad at the time, but thru my expieriences(ha,i'm only 18) every descion that i thought was a bad one turned out good. i dropped out of school when i was 16,and felt like such a loser once i turned 18 and had a full time job at a pizza place, but now, i got a job as an stna, i'm planning to go to school for lpn and live in a big country farm house with my friends who are in school right now to be lpns and live a fun life with gardens and pot plants and ahhhh i'm so happy with my life right now.growing up is great.even if i cant have cool colored hair and piercings anymore i dont even care.and i dont even care that i lost some friends because of immaturity and jealousy, it doesn't matter. lalalala life goes on!!!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale