Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Blue Honey + sneaking into Bonnaroo trip report
    #4315189 - 06/19/05 09:07 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

So, about two weeks ago, my refrigerator broke, and I didnt feel comfortable leaving a cracker dry ounce in there. So, I made some Blue Honey, with the whole thing.
After working all week, constantly wondering how great Bonnaroo was going, I found myself and a friend drunk at a bar at 1 am in the morning (saturday night/ sunday morning). So, after a lot of persuasion, I finally got him to get in the car, and we drove the hour down to Manchester. The whole way we were just eating spoonfuls of blue honey and he kept asking how we were going to get in.
So, by the time we park at some random hotel, we started getting filled with the void and watched the police arrest two people at a convienient store.
I saw a bunch of cars pulling down this dirt/gravel road and figured that had to be a way into Bonnaroo. We walk down it, with about half a jar of blue honey left, when a guy in a white van offers us a ride into Bonnaroo. He didnt want any blue honey, so we threw him 10 bucks. By now, we are starting to trip really good and we roll out of the van. Right then some security guards kind of say something to us, and we just kind of walk the other way and mumble.
We weave into some construction equipment and trucks, and come to a fence, used a police golf cart buggy thing to hop over it and we found ourselves smack in the middle of VIP!!!
So we decided to try and kill the whole jar of blue honey....recollection and chronological order gets a little fuzzy here.... I distinctly remember a long conversation with two naked girls that were rolling around in the mud with bed sheets to cover themselves, but they were too fucked up to remember to cover themselves and kept pacing back and forth, dumping their brain out topic after topic.....

I lost my sandals, then found them an hour later....made peace with the earth via a huge white spray painted tree top that looked like a meteor..... had a great theory as to why Bonnaroo sky is the biggest anywhere, but forgot it......

had a great time, we were only there for about 8 hours, tripping the entire time, and left since my buddy had to be back at work at 4pm. there is still some blue honey left, not much, but i think im about to go gobble that.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineholio1
intense

Loc: toronto son
Re: Blue Honey + sneaking into Bonnaroo trip report [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4317126 - 06/20/05 01:14 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

that is a fucking ill story

what bands were on when you were there

OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #4317210 - 06/20/05 01:49 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

haha, great story. It's a shame you didn't stay for any music, great performances were happening the entire weekend. But you can have just as much fun in the campgrounds, there are all sorts of interesting characters that are completely fried on various drug concoctions. I met people that I probably could have become life-long friends with, but once you say bye to them and get lost in the crowd again you realize you'll never see them again.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: Blue Honey + sneaking into Bonnaroo trip report [Re: Aaladorn]
    #4317406 - 06/20/05 02:45 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, we didnt see any bands and we didnt even go into Centeroo, we didnt want to risk getting kicked out and forced to wander around Bonnaroo tripping on a shitload of mushrooms.

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
    #4318602 - 06/20/05 08:42 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

great story mang

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

OfflineImpulse101
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: 2 paces west of the "big ...
Re: Blue Honey + sneaking into Bonnaroo trip report [Re: SuperD]
    #4320459 - 06/21/05 11:31 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i feel dumb, but whats blue honey

--------------------
"Take me koalas back jack... take my koalas back, he lives somwhere out on the track mack... so take me koalas back"

"Tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroon down!"

Offlinehempknight
Stranger

Re: Blue Honey + sneaking into Bonnaroo trip report [Re: Impulse101]
    #4320727 - 06/21/05 01:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

thats what happens when you store mushrooms in honey.. the psilocybin leaks out and turns it blue

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order