Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleT0xic69
Stranger

Re: Hydrocodone and Grapefruit Juice/ 2D6 Inhibitor??????
    #4308000 - 06/17/05 02:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I hope I am posting this in the correct forum, i'm sorry if its not, but i've been reading for hours now and decided to just ASK someone if they could please "HELP" and answer this for me?? What is a "2D6" inhibitor?? Does grapefruit juice help maintain a lower dosage when tolerance has finally met its toll?? I've seen on the website where it does, then some say it doesn't do anything at all!! Ex:  Say you take 4 Lorcets when u first wake up; But if you drink 8oz of gfjuice a half hour before you take the lorcet you will only have to take 2?? Does anyone see what I mean?? CAN SOMEONE "PLEASE EXPLAIN"??  :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

Re: Hydrocodone and Grapefruit Juice/ 2D6 Inhibitor?????? [Re: T0xic69]
    #4308246 - 06/17/05 04:34 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

you would get more responses in the "other drugs discussion" forum, but i think new users have to wait so just wair a bit

i dont know much about opiates, but i know that the gfjuice will make the high last long and be better, thats all i know

--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

InvisibleT0xic69
Stranger

Re: Hydrocodone and Grapefruit Juice/ 2D6 Inhibitor?????? [Re: UlisSausage7]
    #4308816 - 06/17/05 07:35 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you for letting me know where to post this next time, sorry I didn't see that forum. I heard alot of myths before and just "scared" as I also heard it could do alot of harm. My reason is that too many lorcet are being consumed at one time and going cold T is extremely difficult along with the pain u have to endure. I'm sorry, I don't mean to bother anyone. Thank you again for your help. It was very much appreciated. And yes being "new" is kind of difficult. ty, Toxic

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4310347 - 06/18/05 07:58 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yest it works, it doesnt hurt you. it makes it stronger and last longer. do it.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

InvisibleT0xic69
Stranger

Re: Hydrocodone and Grapefruit Juice/ 2D6 Inhibitor?????? [Re: Locus]
    #4311002 - 06/18/05 02:04 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Locus, ty for responding. I'm actually very scared and nervous on the outcome of my upcoming experience.....I mean if grapefruit really does work, then why doesn't everyone do it?? I don't know of anyone in particular that has actually tried it, but on the bottle, of (xanax) that is, it says DO NOT take with grapefruit juice.

So this is my problem; I take Lorcet and Xanax, due to some fcking "back" problem that no one seems to know anything about, and think i'm fcking "nuts" because the pain I feel they cannot see. I've been on the xanax for over 10yrs now for some anxiety disorder, so they thought or I thought, I dunno, all I know is that I used to be a very strong willed person and thought this would never happen to me!! Well nothing new "I was TOTALLY wrong", sure i've done opiates before just for the recreational use but I didn't let it consume my life...NOW...it DOES...I don't do anything anymore, I don't know what the "world" is like anymore, i'm not a part of it. I've let my family and friends down, "so" they keep telling me trying to put some guilt trip on me to stop doing what i'm doing..Easy for fcking them to say, they aren't addicted, I AM, and I guess I choose to be, arrrghhhh, I don't know anymore. I remember when I used to lay down to go to sleep, not being able to fall asleep thinking of the "next" day and/or the day that has just went by, all kinds of things racing through my mind, NOW when I lay down to sleep, the only thing I see is the "darkness" as I close my eyes. Not remembering the day that just went by and really not giving a fck about the next day because all I see is the same day that I can't remember. I don't know if i'm making sense to you or anyone, myself for that matter. All I know is that I used to take about 25-30 lorcet a day and 8 Xanbars; I don't know if thats alot or not but now I only take 12 L10s and I did quit xanax for about a week only because "the pain management" clinics are panicking and closing down and the ones that are still operating will not write xanax anymore, AND they don't fcking warn you either, I think thats a big part also, is the not knowing "when" u will go to the dr. and whether they will be there or not, and what they "aren't" going to prescribe anymore; The fcking anticipation, "the" "what if" they don't give them to me again, what will I do?? I have worried myself so much over that that I made myself cut down. I did go back on xanax after, I take 1 before I go to bed not that it helps the darkness that I see, all I know is that I didn't sleep that entire week of not taking them.

I am sorry I keep going on about this, but i'm down to 4 L10s, and i'm starting to really panic; i've been out before so I know exactly what its like not to have them, for me at least, and its FCKING not a pretty sight. I've been curious to know what gf juice would do but yet i've never tried it, "why"?? I dunno.. Now I sit here typing this not knowing who the fck is reading this while I DRINK the gf juice. I'm scared and worried for two reasons; WHAT IF I take only 2 and the gf juice doesn't work at all and I feel like I wasted those 2, when I know taking the 4 of them will get me through until tomorrow, BUT, but, what will I do tomorrow WHEN I don't have any and don't have anything I can fall back on. I will BE SICK...i'm getting sick just thinking about it. Well too late now, I drank the gf juice...and I have no clue if this is like when you are about to take acid and if you think ur going to have a bad trip u will or not, but i'm sure if it is, i've already succeeded in mentally "thinking" that this is not going to work... but what if it "does" work and I take all 4 and its like I took 8 L10s, then what?? I'm just so tired...tired of being in pain a pain that will never go away phycically or mentally. As far as my "back" goes, fck, that will never get better, nothing surgical will help.

OH this is just fcking gr8!! I've been sitting here typing this and didn't look to see what time it was when I drank the gf juice, worrying too much about what i'm going to do and why am I typing this no one is going to read it or if they do think that i'm fcking nuts, but i'm not nuts, I think I just don't care anymore, I want to care, I just forgot how to. Toxic

InvisibleT0xic69
Stranger

#4316643 - 06/20/05 10:36 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

ok this is awkward, but just in case anyone is wondering, its a "MYTH" well for me anyways, it didn't do sh*t...sorry. Maybe it does work for some.

Thanks for the advise though...Toxic

OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
    #4319928 - 06/21/05 08:29 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The "white" gf juice is about 10x more effective for me than the "pink". 

Chronic pain :mad:... have you had an MRI?

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

InvisibleT0xic69
Stranger

Re: Hydrocodone and Grapefruit Juice/ 2D6 Inhibitor?????? [Re: schmutzen]
    #4322420 - 06/21/05 08:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hi there namaste, Yes i've had an MRI, they say I have a cyst inside my spine a few centimeters big. They cannot operate. Shoot it up with glue, or drain it. Then it comes right back. But the risk that ppl take when it comes to the spinal cord scares me alot.

I've tried both the pink and white. The white was the last that I tried because I heard that the pink didn't work. When I tried the pink I actually drank it after I took the L10's so I guess that don't really count. I may try the white again, i'm thinking maybe I didn't drink enough. Thanks for sharing that with me, can you tell me how much of it that you drink before you take them? Maybe i'm doing something wrong, and i'm not really scared anymore because it didn't do me anything before, so i'm willing to give it another try, I just don't know how much to drink or how long to actually wait to take them after I drink the gf juice. Please tell me how it works for you, I would really appreciate it. Thank you again,  I don't feel as awkard now. And yes, chronic pain, it totally sucks can you tell me whats wrong with you? :frown: Is it your back like mine?

Toxic

Invisiblenewuser1492
    #4322448 - 06/21/05 08:55 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Grapefruit juice doesn't inhibit CYP-2D6. It inhibits CYP-3A4 and CYP-1A2 both of which convert DXO to other compounds. So if you're naturally CYP-2D6 deficient the ingestion of grapefruit juice would be a very bad thing. Basically your body wouldn't be able to process DXM very well and the little bit that was converted to DXO wouldn't be processed very well either. You would probably have a very long shitty trip with

Here's a helpful faq.

http://www.third-plateau.org/knowledgebase/GFJFAQ.shtml

OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

#4323964 - 06/22/05 08:03 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hey Toxic,

Man, that sounds rough. Any idea what causes the cyst? Is it only in your spine or other areas? Could it be dietary? If you eat a lot of chicken laced with anti-biotics and synthetic hormones this could make your body more prone to them.

It may be better to drink the gf juice about 20 min. prior to your pill. I was taking both at the same time, about 8 oz, or a small glass. The first time I tried the white I was not ready for that strong of an increase in effects. After that first time, it seems that on average the effects of one pill are much more noticable and last for a few hours longer than w/o the juice. Not to scare you again, but I was becoming worried that the toxicity may have been building up, so you may want to stop the juice for a couple days a week. I would actually notice a resididual effect, where just drinking the juice in preparation for the next pill would have some effect.

My condition is known as chronic compartment syndrome, the tissue surrounding the muscles in my legs did not expand to accomodate the growing muscles. This leads to pressure and swelling which blocks the circulation to the feet. I've been dealing with it for just over a year, I actually had to do all the research online after five different doctors said nothing was wrong with me. The last dr. agreeed with me, did the testing to confirm it, and operated about two months ago. Just doing the advil these days. I'd actually rather be miserable than doped up every day....sigh.

Has there been any success stories for ppl in your situation?

Are you still able to exercise to fight the blues?

And if you have a dr. that knows your level of pain, why would there be question as to whether or not you'd be able to get another scrip?

--------------------

OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

#4327638 - 06/23/05 05:21 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hmmm, that probly sounds a little harsh.  I may have been trying to motivate you with anger, just trying to get you to care again.  Bad approach, sorry, I really do hope the best for you :heart:

If you're just looking to extend your supply or ween yourself down, I highly reccomend premium leaf Kratom, this tree already has enough attention, so if you want some more details, shoot me a PM.

--------------------

InvisibleT0xic69
Stranger

#4327954 - 06/23/05 09:53 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hi Namaste, Thank you so much for talking to me, i've been working so I haven't been on here. I am so glad I found this site, the ppl i'm around don't understand what I am going through, and from what I read in these forums and especially this forum, I finally found something that I feel I can totally be honest and that there are ppl out there that understand and care enough to take the time to talk to me like "you". I will pm you as soon as I get home. And no need to apologize, I understand where you are coming from.

I really don't have to worry about my next script; most "normal" drs. around here try not to get you hooked on this medication. Most cases its the insurance co. I think that they worry about so they recommend a pain management clinic, and where I am, those clinics have become a very big money profit org. and just anyone opens them, therefore, just anyone can go and as long as you pay you get what you want. Sev. ppl have died, so it has brought alot of attention to them now, learning that several have been operating ilegally just to make money. So for us that are really in pain they do understand, and the legitmate ones are trying to still be here for us who really do need their help, so they are having to make changes. I'll explain alot more to you personally.

My name is Marilyn btw, its nice talking to you. And i'm sorry to hear about your condition, I haven't heard of that before either, just like my situation, they had no clue to what I had until years later when I finally found a dr. that new what to do.

And same here, I hope the best for you as well, its great that you aren't dependent on them like I am, and yes I am trying to ween down, hoping to event. stop them, as I think they are doing me even more harm, than the actual cyst.

Toxic

OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

#4330484 - 06/23/05 09:42 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I finally found something that I feel I can totally be honest and that there are ppl out there that understand and care enough to take the time to talk to me

Yup, we're a big family here.  Stick around for awhile :sun:

I've never heard of the management clinics, are you in the USSA?

Well, I went to my appt. today and the Dr. (wearing a half buttoned Hawaiian t-shirt under his white coat) asked me if I needed any more pills.  I've been off oxy for two weeks now, with the help of Kratom.  So I said yeah, but something more effective than advil but not as strong as oxy, so I got Vicodins and felt like a hippocrite for a moment.

Do you think your pain is caused from a problem with the nerve?  I was just reading up on  Soma maybe that could be of benefit to you.

It's been nice talking with you as well, I really hope you regain your awareness and see the bright side. In my life experiences I've come to the conclusion that we find Hope in the weirdest of places.

--------------------

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4331331 - 06/24/05 03:23 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah im constantly taking kratom when im not on vics. but i cant get my vics anymore from the pain management place so i dont know what im going to do about that.

i mentioned i feel i can relate to marilyn in my suicide thread. but i can relate to you as well namaste to some extent. just wanted to say it here. i had written a good amount of things i wanted to say the other day but it got erased to ended up not posting at all. so anyway..

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Re: Hydrocodone and Grapefruit Juice/ 2D6 Inhibitor?????? [Re: Locus]
    #4331699 - 06/24/05 09:23 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hey Randy,

I just read your suicide thread, I'm thinking it over my man.

Quote:

i had written a good amount of things i wanted to say the other day but it got erased

Doode, anything more than a paragraph should c/p onto notebook, that really blows.

--------------------

InvisibleT0xic69
Stranger

#4339354 - 06/26/05 02:01 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yes i'm in the USA, i'm a southern girl... :sun:

I KNOW THIS IS LONG BUT WILL YOU AND RANDY PLS READ IT, you may be able to help me even more than you already know just by hearing me out from the beginning.

You and Randy both keep mentioning "Kratom". What is that?? I've never heard of that before. It sounds like something when i'm in pain and out of my med. and sick from it, that "Kratom would help" is that true?

To your ? Nas, as I was saying about the pain manag. clinics here, they "ALL" usually prescribe basically the same thing. They started calling it the "Deadly Trinity" or something like that, I think its just "The Trinity", but all you do is pay $100., you are there maybe 10 mins, most don't ask any ?'s, but you usually get 90 painkillers of your choice,I prefer the lorcet, some get the vicodins, I guess i'm past the vicodin days,*except the diamond cuts, those work really good*generics used to help but then one dr. gave me lorcet(watson 503) and it was like oxy I guess, I never tried that before though, but I know that is a very strong pain killer and it scares me, alot of ppl here have died from them.. :frown: mostly because they heard it was so grt, and didn't know it was a time releasing drug, so when they didn't get high, they would take more; then you get 90 of the very well known "dans" which is generic for "soma", most say that the "dans" are so much better than the brand name, as for me, I really don't care for them, they don't really help me, and after you see your friends "somatosed" to the point they are shaking, can't talk, but they love it, they eat like 15 at a time, I don't understand it, how they could "like" that being like that, thats just me though, then you get 30 Xanax, as we all know them as Zanbars. After your visit, most of the clinics have their own pharmacy, which is very convenient, you don't have to worry about getting caught if you are dr. hopping or not, because they don't want you to, (they will lose $ if you do) but then the ppl got smart and started opening their own little pharmacy on every corner, most pharmacies are like in competition so to speak, all you pay is $28.00 for everything. Now i'm not talking your normal pharmacy of course, when I first started I didn't know any better and went to a normal pharm. as soon as they seen "pain manag.clinic" or the drs name, they said they were out, or some other excuse. But my "so" called friends started to explain everything to me on the "what not to do's, to WHAT you do to go to even more drs. Thats where the dr. shopping or hopping expression comes in. You go to the clinic every two weeks. Well aware that your body builds up the tolerance it does and some days "my" pain is worse than other days, I may take more, but I started running out way before the 2 weeks were up, thats where my friends who were going to 5 to 6 drs. a week came in and started telling me what to do and how to do it. Going to one or 2 drs doesn't seem to concern many, but when you start hitting up more than that, thats when you can be charged with a felony if you are caught, most cases you don't get caught, its ppl that don't know any better and go to the same pharm. with the same "drugs" but a dif. dr. then the pharm. calls the dr. than a red flag goes up and the dea steps in and watches to see if you go to anymore. I was up to 4 drs. 2 a week, I knew I would never run out! I'm down to 2 now; Well alot of ppl who aren't in pain were going and selling these drugs mostly to teenagers that were out drinking and doing whatever to have a "good" time, not knowing the lethal consequences that "could" happen if you were to combine any of the above mentiond drugs, ex. if you do coke, then decide hey i'm going to do a soma, it could kill you. So for some ppl who really have something wrong with them and for alot that "DON'T" they won't take any of their med. they see it as a way to make alot of money just like the clinics make theirs, and sell it to ppl like me when I run out, or to the "KIDS" around here knowing what it will do to them. To me that is fcked up, not only are they hypacrits, because they don't take them themselves because they know "the trinity" is habit forming, "any" part of the trinity is habit forming, and thats why they don't take them, but yet they are the "fcking assholes" that are hurting these kids around here that don't know any better,and getting them addicted, in return fcking it up for "the patients" who really do need these clinics to stay open. 1 script here on the streets can get you about $1500.00 and more if you are really greedy. I don't associate with ppl like that, well I hope I don't, when I do need to go to the street so to speak, I trust the person i'm going to, and I know they wouldn't sell it to ppl who don't have any idea to what they are taking. I know this is becoming very long again, but maybe some ppl don't know and would like to know n thats why i'm explaining, i'm sure most ppl know of this already, but for some who don't it might help. It helped me, because I was spending $500.00 a week on just the 2 drugs of the trinity that I do. Lorcets go for 5.00 to 6.00 a pill, some places $10., and the xanax can range from 3. to 7., which they are becoming banned here I believe, unless you see a phyc., so i'm assuming those will be very high priced soon, as they will be "highly" in demand.

I want to thank you all very much, like you said Nas, you all are like a big family here, and i'll be honest, I do take my med. sometimes when I don't even need it yet, I may have just took it over a hr. ago, but just like drinking to some ppl, the "euphoria" that the L10's give me is like nothing i've experienced and being in the pain that i'm in, whats wrong with "feeling" really good about myself sometimes? I don't drink anymore, nor do I smoke weed, i'm kind of the same way as Randy with that, me and weed just can't get along, it used to help me, as I didn't eat much, but like everything else I tried, my body couldn't handle it for some reason. You know we all have our problems, and to some, ppl like me that take pres. med. I get thrown right in with the ppl who smoke crack, shoot herion, etc., and in my eyes those are your judgemental ppl who haven't been in any of our shoes, just because I may take more than I should doesn't mean i'm a worthless cause, and most of these ppl probally have some sort of medication in their cabinet that they take, but think because their dr. gave it to them its ok, when basically they are right there with "me", some just may not abuse it as much, I didn't plan on becoming addicted, like I said previously, I used to do all kinds of things before, I was considered a "wild child" growing up, maybe that just stuck with me in the eyes of others. :shrug: Anyway, the L10s are the only thing I find that helps me right now, besides that I "need" them, because believe me, they always don't make me feel good, I feel tired alot, I worry when i'm about to run out, its seldom that I "enjoy" them like I used to, and thats why i'm trying to cut down and hopefully able to quit, my pain is with me all the time, but they help me so much, if it wasn't for them, I couldn't even get out of bed, I wake up crying sometimes from the pain its that bad, but I try not to take them at night because they do sometimes give me energy, I just don't know when "now" they are going to do that, and thats 1 of the reasons I take the xanax, to help with that. And the fact I have severe panic attacks. My xanax are like nitro to a heart patient if that even makes sense. Its a vicious cycle that I go through, that alot of ppl go through i'm sure.

So now can you or Randy see why I would like to know what Kratom is? I think if it helps ppl who are in pain, that it may help me as well.

In the future I will try to keep my post to the basic, I just have so much to get off my chest that I hope you all know how much this is helping me being able to talk about it and be honest. I'm not honest with my loved ones anymore, they think I quit actually. I don't understand that, 2 mos. ago something happened where I didn't have my med. for like 2 days, everyone was well aware of what I did, and kept saying how bad I looked, how different I became, and when this happened, they were like, OK you haven't had your med. in 2 days and you are fine, will u pls quit taking them now, then the guilt trips started coming in, like everytime you want to put a pill in your mouth think of me ("me" being my family and friends) some even said think of "god" when you do, my family n friends have helped me in so many other ways, due to the fact i'm about to loose my home, I lost my job before the incident happened, they even started to say, "think of us" everytime you want to, and if YOU ever do, we will have NOTHING to do with you again. My gosh, the guilt I was going through for awhile, still sometimes, when I think about it, that they feel by threatening me and telling me these things I will stop, not realizing the "pain" or the addiction itself. BUT do you know, no one knows that I actually still do them except ONE person, someone I really don't even like but he knows, to all the rest, i've been clean for 2 mos. and all I hear is HOW GREAT I look, how different I am now that I quit, I mean, what the fck, I didn't quit, i'm really not acting any different than before, they are just going by my word "a lie" and I know some are saying it to make me feel good about quitting and other obvious reasons, but fcking come on, if they know you that well and know the pain you suffer, don't you think they would know I DIDN'T quit. Still baffles me I guess.

Maybe you all can give me some more suggestions or advise. I know I have a problem, i'm not denying it, but like Randy, I don't want to be in so much pain every moment of my life. I know where Randy is coming from, no one knows our pain, we are all different, and those ppl telling Randy take it like a man, fck them, they "think" because they have a high tolerance to pain that everyone should, doesn't fcking fly with me, I don't hope that kind of pain on ppl that think that way, hey its great they feel that way, but thats fcking THEM, no one, not even drs. can imagine the pain u are in except for YOU the person that is going through it.

I could keep going on and on, I don't even know if there is a limit to what u are suppose to type on here yet, but i'm sure i'm going to find out soon enough for each post turns into a novel with me typing, and again i'm sorry, it would crush the fck out of me if someone came and told me to stop typing so much, I don't have that many post, but I guess if it was broken up it would be like 500 already. I don't mean to joke, I know I type alot and i'm sorry.

Thank you all for reading this, if you made it this far. I'm here for any of you that just wants someone to listen or whatever you need. I've been through alot of things in my life, that all i'm saying is that I  have much respect for you Randy and Nas, I hope I can be a part of this "FAMILY". :thanx:

Nas how are the vics working for you, I mean to go from oxy to advil to vics, must be a big difference, I couldn't imagine. And I do know what you mean by "not" wanting to be doped up all day long, but please know i'm really not like that, I don't do this to get doped up, I know what you mean though, I do see ppl who are just totally fcked up all day long to the point they can't function. Not using it as an excuse for me, (maybe, I dunno anymore) but I'm never that way, to the point I can't function. I couldn't live or would want to live my life like that, but I don't want to judge these ppl for living the way they do, (half my friends are like that) some really don't know just how fcked up they are and look most of the time, I do ask them how they can live like that, and ask if there is anything I could do to help, some don't realize they have a problem or even remember what they did, but I do try to help or learn from it because I don't want to wind up that way either. It gets pretty bad with some of them, they fall asleep with cigarettes in their hands, fall asleep in their food, wake up with food all over their face and don't rem. how it got there, I mean, fck, if I woke up in my food on my face more than once, or even worse fell asleep with a cigarette burning, that would scare the heck out of me, knowing I could burn my home down and not knowing if anyone else is inside with me at the time, I see it all the time, alot of my friends are like that, burns all over their bodies, their furn. etc. you would think they would say hey, I need help or something, but they don't, but its scared me enough to keep me away from alot of the drugs that these drs. or ppl try to get you to take, because I pray all the time that I never get like that. I dunno..its scary.

Toxic aka Marilyn

OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

#4339696 - 06/26/05 04:43 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

When someone says "take it like a man" or whatever it's so lame.  Sure most people can handle a few hours, days or weeks because they know it will get better and go away.  We DON'T.  We have no idea if/when it will ever end.  When it's the only thing on your mind it's so diffiucult to even be civil, much less enjoy yourself.

Don't let those guilt trips get to you, they have no idea what you're going through.  That is so wrong. I do think of "God" before every pill, but of course it's not their god.

I'm trying to keep the vics to every other day, if I could go two weeks on just advil, then I can definately moderate this supply.

I know that you don't want to take those pills or that you just do it to get high.  I was just saying that when I take them, my passion, excitement and dreams just disspear. Most days I'd rather feel anger than nothing at all.  Some advice you need to hear.  Don't take them unless you absolutely need to. 

Erowid--Kratom Support the shroomery sponsers  Shaman's Palace BTW, it's a very euphoric incense :wink:

--------------------

OfflinePie
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #4340415 - 06/26/05 08:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I have a impinged nerve at L5/S1 and I have had spinal surgery. You have to tame the depression. The depression makes the pain 100 times worse. Doctors don't understand why, but they know it does. Is your current antidepressent doing it's job? Ask yourself? There are other antiDs out there that have diffrent effects on diffrent people. Nobody who has felt the pain of a central nervous system damage could blame someone for wanting to step out. But you know that you cannot continue on the potent painkillers. First, eventually you will have to do without. And second, it keeps your head in a fog, which is bad for the depression, which feeds the pain.

I sucked a pistol every night for two years strait, drove off everyone around me, and couldn't walk for a good portion of the time. When I got hold of the depression I got hold of the pain. Still there, but it isn't all thats there. Be strong, laugh at it, hold on.

OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Re: Hydrocodone and Grapefruit Juice/ 2D6 Inhibitor?????? [Re: Pie]
    #4340593 - 06/26/05 09:34 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for sharing your story, that's a good mantra :sun:

--------------------

InvisibleT0xic69
Stranger

#4350142 - 06/29/05 10:36 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hello Pie,
Sorry to hear about that. But with your spinal operation, did it help you? Your pain I mean. I know of alot of ppl that did decide to go with "back" operations, and I think about 80% of them winded up having like 3 to 4 more surgeries, as it made the pain alot worse. I do know ppl who have severe back problems and function as well as to be expected depending on their condition, compared to someone that had something similar to what they did, they had the operation, just to look and feel even worse off then they actually did. I know when the pain gets to the point that someone will do or try anything to rid themselves of that pain, that is why they went with the surgery even after hearing and seeing alot that have taken that route anyway. Most that I know that opted for surgery say they are worse off than before. I know everyone is different that is why i'm asking about yours. Operation isn't really an option for me, I can do it, but with what I have, its something that will just come right back. My cyst is in S2. Along with other problems in C1 n C5. The muscles in the right side of my back are entwined into my spine and needs extensive rehabilitation to get the muscles released from my spine. It really does suck.

Depression has come over time I guess with trying to cope and deal with all this. I think the "stress" that i'm under along with "poor me" had alot to do with it. I know i'm not happy, but there are moments that I do feel good. Music for some reason will sometimes just put me in a good mood and for that brief moment, I'm not dwelling on my problems. For alot of it brings back good memories a time in my life when I didn't have all these problems, but thats all they are is memories, I'm too consumed in this "darkness" that I am trying to get out of. I'm not on any aniti's at the moment, i've tried several, but they didn't help. I've heard of celexa or paxil to be very helpful, I don't know if it will help me or not, I guess I won't until I try it. Thanks for the advice.

Nas, i'm glad to hear you're doing ok with your meds. And thank you so much for that site, i'm still reading about it, I don't know how I could get that though, like I said, i've never heard of it before until now, and i'm assuming if it was anywhere around here, ppl would be using it or at least talking about it. That sucks, something that may have helped me, and I don't think I can get it. I'm going to read alot more about it today to see if there is a way. Thanks sweetheart for sharing that with me. I hope all is going well for you. One quick ?, have you heard from Randy? I hope he's still with us.

Marilyn

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck