Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
"The Invitation"
    #4319375 - 06/21/05 02:03 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Anybody else ever see this movie. I had watched it about a year ago and totally forgot about it until last night when I watched it for a second time. It's a very good movie about ego-death.

A description of the movie from rottentomatoes.com:

Quote:

Author Roland Levy's (Lance Henriksen) friends know it will be an extraordinary evening when he invites them to dinner on his private island. During the meal, he tells them of his recent spiritual awakening on his tour of the Andes, among other things. He then suddenly reveals that he has poisoned everyone present, and in order to get the antidote, each one will have to confess all the major lies they've told in their lives

If you havent seen this I suggest watching it you won't be disappointed.

I'm pretty sure the hallucinogen being depicted in this movie is Ayahuasca but I'm not 100% sure on it. Any other ideas on what it could be?

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: "The Invitation" [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4319398 - 06/21/05 02:08 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

When was it made?

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: "The Invitation" [Re: Noetical]
    #4319414 - 06/21/05 02:10 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

It was made in 2001.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

#4319426 - 06/21/05 02:14 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

intriguing

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #5799493 - 06/28/06 03:56 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Shameless bump. While looking through the movies that were suggested to me this flick popped into my head for whatever reason. Coincidentally it's been about a year and a week since I've seen it last yet again. :lol: It really was a great fucking movie. I suggest it to anybody who hasn't yet seen it. Too bad there doesn't seem to be a torrent online for it. :thumbdown:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca

Community >> The Pub

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
493 topic views. 8 members, 60 guests and 56 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.