Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Questions
    #431898 - 10/20/01 10:55 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Does anyone know?
What kind of offensive we are taking against the terrorists of Africa right now? Assuming they would be angry at united states for evil religious reasons. Bin Laden supposedly has followers there as well. and, what is this preaching that Bin Laden does to induce people to do these evil acts of killing.
it must be the acid, secretly slipped

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Questions [Re: nugsarenice]
    #433182 - 10/22/01 10:36 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

****What kind of offensive we are taking against the terrorists of Africa right now? ****

I don't think that has been mentioned yet. But what can be "ASSUMED" is that thier will be another phase in the big picture...the same goes for IRAQ.

****Assuming they would be angry at united states for evil religious reasons****

everyones always angry at us..what elese is new..ha

***what is this preaching that Bin Laden does to induce people to do these evil acts of killing***

It's called ignorance...they believe we hate all muslims

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: England
Re: Questions [Re: Innvertigo]
    #433382 - 10/22/01 03:47 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Yes the same goes for Northen Ireland, France, Spain and er.. the U.S.

--------------------
MAPS.org: supporting psychedelic and medical marijuana research since 1986

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Questions [Re: mm.]
    #433686 - 10/22/01 08:45 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

your point?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineElPrimo
journeyman
    #434824 - 10/23/01 11:11 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

"***what is this preaching that Bin Laden does to induce people to do these evil acts of killing*** ..It's called ignorance...they believe we hate all muslims"

Nonsense... In Africa, they just talk to a region where millions of poor are dying of aids and then point at a US phamaceutical company that wants a years wages for a weeks worth of medicine.

They just show US yuppies driving fancy cars and wearing designer jeans to folks whose neighbors and family are starving to death.

Ol' Bin Laden has a fertile ground to sow his hate. The US refusing to fund the UN and denying the support for contraceptives and other items abroad has seen to that. All hail the great policies of Jesse Helms and the rest of the
GOP bigots.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Questions [Re: ElPrimo]
    #435084 - 10/24/01 06:32 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

****They just show US yuppies driving fancy cars and wearing designer jeans to folks whose neighbors and family are starving to death. ****

can you name another country that has given aid to Africa more then the United States?....this is why i doubt that you are succesful..you my friend seem either jealous of other's successes ie: class envy, or you are ashamed that we are successfull...feel free to leave when you want.

****Ol' Bin Laden has a fertile ground to sow his hate. The US refusing to fund the UN and denying the support for contraceptives and other items abroad has seen to that. ****

I can actually hear you getting dumber and dumber. Why is it our responsibility to provide the world with these services?..I thought the world wants the US to stay out of their business?

***All hail the great policies of Jesse Helms and the rest of the GOP bigots. ***

what does this have to do with anything?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineElPrimo
journeyman
    #437113 - 10/25/01 11:15 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

"can you name another country that has given aid to Africa more then the United States?.......feel free to leave when you want. "

I'm not going anywhere. I heard you white trash racists saying 'love it or leave it' during Vietnam. I didn't leave then and I'm not going now. I know how much it galls you to see someone actually exercise their freedom of speech.... especially when it's to point out how idiotic and stupid the policies you support are.

BTW - I don't know any Country that's given more aid to Afghanistan either, but somehow I don't think they love us over there... (don't think too hard about this, I know it's beyond your capabilities to even comprehend the connection) LMAO

InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
    #437123 - 10/25/01 11:26 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

"BTW - I don't know any Country that's given more aid to Afghanistan either, but somehow I don't think they love us over there..."

I'm sure there are lots of people who get our humanitarian aid in Afghanistan who are not cursing our name. You've fallen into the trap that all arabs hate the US.

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

OfflineElPrimo
journeyman
Re: Questions [Re: PGF]
    #437511 - 10/26/01 08:51 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

"I'm sure there are lots of people who get our humanitarian aid in Afghanistan who are not cursing our name. You've fallen into the trap that all arabs hate the US.
. "

Never implied that and never implied that ALL Afghans hate the US.... I reckon Logic's not your strong point, is it? (If I say American men like Football, that doesn't mean I believe ALL American men like football.) Then again, you may understand this quite well and just choose to twist words and argue against things never said because you are so poor at debating the actual issues at hand.

Did the smart kids make fun of you in school?

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#438897 - 10/27/01 09:58 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

****Did the smart kids make fun of you in school? ****

You can't be serious. You my friend haven't said one thing intelligent since you joined the Shroomery. You and your alter ego "lenore" have to be the two most ignorant people on this site.

****I reckon Logic's not your strong point***

Sounds like we got ourself a redneck...yeee hawww

****If I say American men like Football, that doesn't mean I believe ALL American men like football****

Well that's what it means...maybe you should brush up on your speaking/typing skills

*****Then again, you may understand this quite well and just choose to twist words and argue against things never said because you are so poor at debating the actual issues at hand.****

When did you start debating? if that's the best you can do then you are trully ignorant

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleLenore
enthusiast
    #438965 - 10/27/01 11:47 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i would commemt, but we seem to have galloped into vast intellectual planes of knowledge and wisdom for which my simple mind cannot but even percieve.

OfflineMrKurtz
enthusiast
Re: Questions [Re: Lenore]
    #439232 - 10/28/01 11:18 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Ok, no one even touched the reason WHY people in the middle east hate us. Its not cause we are big and rich and they think we hate all muslims. Its because we slaughter citizens of other countries, most recently Iraq, and don't give a flying fuck about it. So, Bin Laden decides its time to give us a taste of our own medicine. He's not as crazy and bloodthirsty as everyone makes him out to be... just has a different perspective then any American. I don't remember the guys name, Falwell or something, but he said this is the fault of all the gays and so on and so on. I think its the fault of all the republicans who feel they have the right to kill anyone they want cause we are more powerful then they are.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Questions [Re: MrKurtz]
    #439326 - 10/28/01 01:40 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

MrKurtz writes: "Its because we slaughter citizens of other countries, most recently Iraq, and don't give a flying fuck about it....I think its the fault of all the republicans who feel they have the right to kill anyone they want cause we are more powerful then they are. "

Ummm... so all the bombing and missile raids into Iraq during eight years of the Clinton presidency were the fault of the Republicans? Interesting....

pinky

--------------------

OfflineMrKurtz
enthusiast
Re: Questions [Re: Phred]
    #439404 - 10/28/01 03:14 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Well, there were a few small terrorist attacks on america during the clinton administration, and they were made because of the actions of former republican presidents. So yes, they were the fault of republicans. There would have been no need to bomb Iraq if it wasn't for the terrorists, and its the fault of republicans that there are terrorists. We put ourself in this situation, and sadly, we have no choice but to go to war over it, because its escallated(sp) to the point where there are no other options.

InvisibleMokshaMan
enthusiast
Re: Questions [Re: MrKurtz]
    #440187 - 10/29/01 02:38 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

>> There would have been no need to bomb Iraq if it wasn't for the terrorists, and its the fault of republicans that there are terrorists.

What? Perhaps I missed something, but when have we ever bombed Iraq because of terrorists? If I'm not wrong we've been bombing Iraq because either they ignored the "no fly zone" or to destroy anti-aircraft defenses(could be other reasons, but these are the main 2 I've heard). If Osama is telling the truth, the attacks have come against the US because we're in the "holy land"(something he's been preaching from the beginning). Clinton had the ability as comander-in-cheif to remove troops from the area and remove the threat of violence voiced repeatedly by bin Laden. As for it being a few "small" terrorist attacks, I'd hardly call the carnage in Africa when our two embassies were bombed small.

--------------------
Men can only be happy when they do not assume that the object of life is happiness.
-- George Owell

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom