Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelittleharoldeh
Zoom Zoom Zoom
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Overlay continued for a reason
    #4318136 - 06/20/05 06:04 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I know this is posted twice, but like a figured before, when I repost on an old post and its been viewed so many time, no one usually looks at it so I'll start fresh and if anybody wants the full thread just search, is this overlay, by littleharold. Anyhow here it is

Well, I said I would update with new photos, so heres photos from today
Casing one, (the same one as before but newer)

So what do you think. As for tellign me to scratch or something, TOO LATE. I couldn't believe it, I came home, and theres little pins starting now, super excited, there was even pins on some of the really white spots, so to me, I think I'll be safe, what about you. These cambos sure are fast.

K, Casing 2 About 8 days

I showed these to a friend and he said it looked good. I was careful with this one, I patched and didn't everything right I though, I want this one to be good cause theres 10 cakes in there. Also, I hope some of you know that digital cameras as good and handy as they are, can be deceiving when comes to brights and stuff, to me, these whites seem a little too white, but thats me, So I hope its mreo good thenb bad but lately I've been getting bad so just tell me the truth

Nat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Overlay continued for a reason [Re: littleharoldeh]
    #4318140 - 06/20/05 06:05 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

People still look at them man. There is no need to double post.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlinelittleharoldeh
Zoom Zoom Zoom
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Overlay continued for a reason [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #4318153 - 06/20/05 06:11 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry, jumped the gun I guess

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Overlay continued for a reason [Re: littleharoldeh]
    #4318181 - 06/20/05 06:20 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
double post!~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix