Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I keep my eyes open. I look in fields woods and lawns. This is all I have found besides shelf mushrooms and this weekend I saw a few PEARLY white mushrooms on a bike trip. Didnt realy have time to grab any or have anywhere to keep them. Anyways Along with the pictures (if possible), please include the following:
a. Habitat: Connecticut in my back lawn b. Characteristics of the gills: a picture is worth 1000 words c. Measurements: stem stem is about 1 1/2-2 in and the cap is somewhere between a nickle and a quarter d. Characteristics of the stem: Tan, thin, kinda rubbery e. Characteristics of the cap: Tan kinda wrinkly f. Spore print color: grey-light brown g. Color that the mushroom bruises: none h. Scent of mushroom: VERY SOUR
I am 98.9% sure these arnt active but I am hoping they might be edible because this morning I saw about 100ish in a neighbors yard... strangly they are all gone now. Probably dried up. They dont have to be the best tasting. I just wanna know if these little buggers could hurt me. Not realy thinkin about eating em but I am realy curiouse.
-------------------- My mind is a map and hallucinogens are my compass.