Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
what is your weirdest dream?
    #4313544 - 06/19/05 11:13 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

please post your weirdest dream or one of your weirdest

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

Edited by crunchytoast (06/19/05 11:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Re: weirdest dream [Re: crunchytoast]
    #4313563 - 06/19/05 11:29 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i have lots of strange/disturbing dreams, here's mine:

i had this a few months ago:

i was visiting a catholic church in poland, which was also a mental hospital. i toured with some other people and met the patients.

there was a 7 year old child with unflinching gaze, very innocent. when we met him, he praised the polish church for being able to help him, but he had some severe problems! basically they gave him a home.

he had these hallucinations where he believed he had the unfortunate gift of being able to see all sorts of things that no one else could see, horrible things like people dying, being tortured 24/7. he was really calm about what he saw. when i asked him how he spent his days, he said matter-of-factly, ?i spend them writing reports? so that this other reality wouldn't be lost.

i realized how disconnected the boy was that he had this insane reality and it was replaced with such a detailed horrible one.
the child was so sincere. i remember him asking me, ?would you like to see my reports?? i told him i would like to later to 1) be nice 2) because although appalled, i was curious and wanted the option to see it later.

a 35-year old woman with no legs, she sat praying on a roller by a shrine.
i got to talking to her-

she talked about how her parents were chickens (or geese), and how in "the old days" there was no help for chickens, no rules, chickens would be put in a large dark room by the humans and they'd have nothing to eat except their own as they died of starvation. they were so hungry for food, they ate every part, including the beak of the dead chickens.

and the only way they could get to the meat in the beak was by using their foot to grab one of the burning cigarette butts the humans would throw in, and burn a hole in the beak, but this was a risky process, the cigarette would often burn the enterprising chicken?s foot, and they were often scarred; so too for this woman, and this is how she lost her legs...

her parents were dead and their ashes were contained in this shrine, and she communicated telepathically with them all the time. on one side her mother. one day she realized she had to give a present to her father, so had a conversation with her dead mother. she was crying as she explained it- explained this whole story, tears upon tears upon tears upon tears, her face was wet with tears and tears were falling over the shrine. she set things up to represent the different parts of her mother, a hymn book the body, a wooden grate (like the grate in the confessional booth), was her thyroid gland or larynx, from which the mother could speak. And after all this was done she cried a chocolate drop (we could see it now how it had trickled down the side of the shrine and onto the floor) which was the gift to her father.

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: weirdest dream [Re: crunchytoast]
    #4313567 - 06/19/05 11:33 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Chrunchytoast how do you percieve your dream and how does it relate to the Catholic Church in Poland?

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Re: what is your weirdest dream? [Re: Droz]
    #4313605 - 06/19/05 11:49 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i'm trying to figure that out. any ideas?
i was raised catholic (no longer practice).
what's your weirdest dream droz?

--------------------

Edited by crunchytoast (06/19/05 11:58 AM)

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: what is your weirdest dream? [Re: crunchytoast]
    #4313674 - 06/19/05 12:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I dreamt that it was terribly cold outside and there was heavey amounts of snow.. and I was in a forest outside of some city. There was a war going on, but I was not fighting, I was hiding with some friends, whom I dont know.

As the war is just over our heads and we are all frightened, a little boy and his mother stand up and insist that they get on this old broken row boat and row out to the middle of a river near by. It seems that if they do that it will help the war. (my dreams lack sense sometimes, so bear with me) As they get to the river the boat begins to sink, but the mother and child manage to seek refuge on a rock in the river.

Now it goes back to me standing on the side of the river and I try to run away, but I am forced back by enemy forces. I fall back to a tree by the river where the trunk breaks open with light, but the light is not pleasant, infact it is bright and it give me a spiking pain sensation.
Then the dream jumps... While the war continues, There is a bomb planted in the city, and everybody is fleeing as fast as they can, but nobody is getting far, and nobody knows when the bomb will go off. It is no longer snowy, but warm, and we seem to be south, near the boarder of Mexico.

I and my friends are trying to run on foot, and we come to a bus that requiers us to pay 40 dollars a piece and it will take us past the boarder, which isnt guaranteed safe from the bomb, but we figure its better than the middle of the city, so we pay and get on. I remember being on the bus, nothign specific, but I remember seeing it. Everything in my dream seems to be becoming a tint of red.

We get off the bus and find a hotel that is run down and floors are dececrated, but we end up staying on one of the top floors, because I remember i could look out the crumbled side of the hotel and see far. My friends are seperated from me, and there is some crises in the hotel (I can not remember what it was). For some reason we decide to regroup and leave the hotel, (maybe because we fear the bomb will go off, and we dont want to be inside).

We are heading back twards the city, but on foot, so we dont get very close. Then the next thing I remember is so clear. My dream is tinted in complete reds. I am standing behind a tipped over bus as shockwaves are passing by and the sky begins to move fast with dark red clouds. I then awake

:kodama:

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
    #4313677 - 06/19/05 12:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

i'm trying to figure that out. any ideas?
i was raised catholic (no longer practice).
what's your weirdest dream droz?

thats damn interesting man

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #4313864 - 06/19/05 01:55 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

This is one of the weirdest dreams, I have ever had! :wink:

:sun:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: what is your weirdest dream? [Re: Gomp]
    #4313875 - 06/19/05 01:57 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i dreamt i woke up!

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: what is your weirdest dream? [Re: uriahchase]
    #4314123 - 06/19/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

One of my weirdest dreams was that I "discovered" that Baby_Hitler actually looked like hitler :grin:

No spiritual significance just waaay too much Shroomery that day!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #4314348 - 06/19/05 04:52 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I hope you arent studying us... lol :wink: .

The weirdest dream...LOL. oh my god, they are all severely weird. But well do this one. I had a dream this one time, that i had built a spaceship all by myself, that could travel between star systems... really fast... and i landed in this planet, and ended up in some kind of undgerground sewer system, that looked very odd. When i rose to the surface of the planet, i found our earth, but severely distorted, like it was an alternate reality.

I found this book, it just popped up, get this, it was called the "weirding" book. Weirding. :wink: . Hahaha!

Anyways, when i went into the grocery store there, there was bras and panties and underwear where the milk and cheese would be, refrigerated, and pre cooled. Imagine that, huh?

Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Re: what is your weirdest dream? [Re: Zero7a1]
    #4315628 - 06/19/05 11:36 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:cthulhu: those are some good dreams folks-
i wasn't studying anybody, i'd have to study myself first on this one- for starters i think the woman in my dream was a projection of myself.  now the rest i haven't figured out --probably cause i don't want to look! :whoa:

dreams definately are like tripping.

anyone got any more?

--------------------

Invisiblemoog
Stranger

#4315738 - 06/20/05 12:23 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

My weirdest dream was definitely a precognitive dream I had when I was 12 years old. My beliefs about time, dreams, and reality changed drastically after that.

Offlineidiocean
Straggler

Loc: Seattle
Re: what is your weirdest dream? [Re: moog]
    #4315787 - 06/20/05 12:50 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The weirdest dream... I start mashing on my teeth until they all fall out. I feel my gums with my tongue and notice strange bumps. When I look in the mirror, I have a bunch of tonsils with tiny arms and legs hanging where my teeth used to be.
That dream threw me off for the rest of the day.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4316261 - 06/20/05 07:06 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Last night i dreamed that my sandals had a radio inside of them. I remember saying "hey thats convenient, what will they think of next?"

Now I'm awake I can't see the practicality of it. Trance logic, got to love it :P

The tonsil dream blew me away though. Wow.. thats the stuff horror movies are made from

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: what is your weirdest dream? [Re: Asante]
    #4316989 - 06/20/05 12:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The weirdest dream.

I wake up from a dream today.

I was dreaming that I could not dream.
I was dreaming that I had no control over me.
I was dreaming that I dreamt I was awake.

The dream is (all) over! :wink:

:sun:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #4317115 - 06/20/05 01:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I recently dreamed:

I am inspecting a home I have just purchased, taking measurements of the rooms & architectural details, and deciding where my furniture will go.

I decide to check out a small room I have not looked into yet, and discover that it is full of neglected animals in cages.
Many of the animals are covered with filth, all are hungry and thirsty, and some are dead. I am horrified to discover this, and angry at the prior owners for treating these animals so abominably, as well as for leaving them for me to discover. I begin making notes about cages to purchase, cleaning to do, animals who need veterinary attention, etc... when I come to a small parrot-monkey hybrid on a bird perch. He looks me in the eye (his face is monkey-like, and too big for his bird body) and says "we're so relieved you finally came out here. We were so worried." I ask him what happened, how long have they been out here uncared-for. He shrugs. I promise to take care of all of them, to clean everything up, to get medical help. He gazes at me with large primate eyes and says nothing.

I then summon some gardeners who are working outside and demand to know why these animals have been neglected. They say it is all "Simon's" fault, and that he has not shown up for work this week. I rant and rave about holding him accountable, calling the authorities, and then I see a wooden crate beneath a cage full of puppies. Someone has casually tossed dead puppies into the crate. I realize that Simon has been into this room, removed the corpses, and ignored the rest of the animals. I am outraged and sickened.

Then I wake up, and feel vaguely disturbed for days.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #4317216 - 06/20/05 01:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

For years I have had mostly all awesome dreams and go lucid a lot. I love dreaming. But 3 nights ago, I had a bad one and it was "wierd".

I was in the living room of the house my grandmother had when I was a child. Some people were there but I couldn't see faces. Brad Pitt was also there and I was helping him shift out a set of teeth "energetically". Then he jumped on me and smiled.

I noticed fangs and said to him, "Oops! Somehow we gave you the fake set you wore in the movie An Interview with a Vampire. You have fangs" Then he said, "Noooooo these are my real teeth and I'm going to suck your blood out with them." I asserted, "You don't want my blood". He laughed and said, "Why? Is something wrong with it?"

I pushed him off and ran out the front door. It was night time and I raced to the neighbors and started ringing their door bell. He was after me and I realised, I could not out run a vampire that can fly. I thought the only way to save myself was to scream for help.

I started screaming "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!" But all that came out of my mouth every time I screamed were dolphin voice sounds. In the dream, I realised they were above the audible range and no one would hear me. I forced myself to drop pitch and get the word help out.

I went for it and woke up screaming the word help and my mouth was closed.

(end dream)

Try screaming the word help with all the might of your lungs taking in the deepest breath with your mouth closed. Thats how I woke up.

The interpretation is simple. Blood represents "joy". I had a ton of social activities pile up on me last week and for the weekend and the overload of things to do and places to be from the norm had me so tired and stressed, i couldn't enjoy any of them. The vampire wanting to suck my blood was representitive of my feeling like life's demands were sucking the ability to be in joy from me.

I think grandmothers house was reflective of a time and place where life was carefree and easy and I wanted to be there.

I think the inaudible dolphin voice was symbolic of my not being good at asking for help and I expect the people close to me to be using ESP skills to figure it out and offer to help.

I think Brad Pitt was just my memory banks pulling up a human vampire from that movie I saw years ago.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: what is your weirdest dream? [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4317413 - 06/20/05 02:47 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Curious, I wonder what was you afraid of? did you not know it is a dream? was, whatever.. ha ha "this is the part where i scream and tear my hair" this was not my intentions.. :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: what is your weirdest dream? [Re: Gomp]
    #4317504 - 06/20/05 03:14 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I wasn't lucid in that one and wasn't aware that I was dreaming. Had I gone lucid, I couldv'e turned it around and into anything. Brad would've been turned into a giant calorie free donut and I would've ate it and then blasted off having fun with flying arobatics.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: what is your weirdest dream? [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4317543 - 06/20/05 03:29 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, I "blast off" when I eat doughnuts, too.  :grin:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom