Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
Want to disscuss about suppliers?
    #431239 - 10/20/01 06:37 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Well, you all know what shroomery policy is.
I do not undersand the reason why is that so, because that policy provides us nothing good. Just possible rip offs and maybe even some worse things.. like poisonings or simmilar.
I started the following forum on ezboard...wich is intended to discuss over internet drug stores and other higly censoured topics. This is the link: drug store

Due to fact that persons validity is very important in this sort of discussions, I kindly ask the furture users of that board, to use same nicknames as they use here.

Thanks for support. The censourship is nooooo good.

Edited by Crobih (10/20/01 06:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAlone In The Fire
Pooh-Bah

Loc: vanderbilt university/nas...
nihar.com [Re: Crobih]
    #431251 - 10/20/01 07:47 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

thats a good idea....you should put a copy of this thread in all the forums on the shroomery

--------------------
3DShroom is a bitch

Offlinecascadia
Superball
Re: Want to disscuss about suppliers? [Re: Crobih]
    #431282 - 10/20/01 09:07 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Excellent. Go away.

OfflineKrendle
veteran
Re: nihar.com [Re: Alone In The Fire]
    #431374 - 10/20/01 11:44 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

No, he really shoudln't. Just in the relevant ones, if you chose to do so.

--------------------
First person to PM me with a truly witty sig gets to see their words at the bottom of my posts :wink:

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Re: nihar.com [Re: Krendle]
    #431384 - 10/20/01 11:54 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Krendle, go to the Ojom topic in suggestion forum. If you give the valid arguments for censourship, I will close this board. But till this moment, there was no better arument, then :
" it is a bad thing....errr you know it is".
Time to go further.

InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
Re: Want to disscuss about suppliers? [Re: Crobih]
    #431402 - 10/20/01 12:25 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Crobih, good job. Thank you for not sitting by while countless people here are getting ripped off.

Show me how to add you ling in my signature 0by putting drug store in place of the link so that drug store is clickable....and I will advertise for you. I do ont know how to do it using the non-html that is in place for this board . . . .

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

OfflineMurple
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Earth
Re: nihar.com [Re: Crobih]
    #431484 - 10/20/01 02:02 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

The reasons for the "censorship" have been gone over a zillion times. Your inability to comprehend basic logic seems to be the problem, as I think most people understand the reasons. I see no reason to go over them again. I'm glad you've done this, so that we can finally be rid of you tards. I'm sure your forum will be a bastion of intelligent discussion (ha!)... Now go the fuck away.

InvisiblePGF
square

Re: nihar.com [Re: Murple]
    #431517 - 10/20/01 02:37 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

That forum is just for those items which are not allowed here.
Hey weren't you a moderator here once? What happened?
Oh yeah! you couldn't follow the easy fucking instructions!!
Who's the tard? Youse the tard....
boing boing

--------------------

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
    #431520 - 10/20/01 02:43 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Murple...as I understand, you never reply my questions I have for you. Answer MY questions and maybe we will realise THE TRUTH.
Maybe I gonna accept your attitude, but maybe you gonna accept mine. To see what is going to happen, you have to have dialog with me, not attitude.

PGF you put
*url=http://pub44.ezboard.com/bdrugstore64404] supplier discussion */url]

Yeah * is for [....to not get wrong :)

I just put rip off spore vendors on this board...on your suggestion.

Anyway, this place is gonna be cyber cop for all rip offs. On the shroomery it is not possible..... but there I decided that consumers are those who matter, not poicies or suppliers.

OfflineMurple
Carpal Tunnel

#431526 - 10/20/01 02:50 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

The TRUTH is that I don't want dialog with you. What you're doing is very bad. Because of shit like what you're doing, drugs will get banned and people will get busted. In my eyes what you are doing is no different than the idiots who call police to report on their neighbors for doing drugs. Actually, no, you're worse, because at least people reporting on their neighbors believe that drugs are bad... you don't even have that defense, Judas.

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
    #431531 - 10/20/01 02:57 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Murple... using that logic I would cosider shroomery be the ruth of all evils. I mean there are many narcs outhere who realised that spores are legal and abused.
I ask you Murple: Do you consider shroomery be the ruth of all evils?

Or, you do not want to discuss about it? Is that because you do not think, but act by feeling? I do not understand. Can you help me out?

InvisiblePGF
square

#431538 - 10/20/01 03:06 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Murple, you were all about dialougue before the rule was instituted...
Just because you tricked a few naive Canadians into believing your madness, does not mean the rest of us have to take it.

Crobihs board can help keep kids from sending money to rip off vendors. What is so bad about that?

That's what I thought.

--------------------

OfflineMurple
Carpal Tunnel

#431543 - 10/20/01 03:11 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I do think that posting spore suppliers all over is a bad idea, yes. Of course I'm sure you're gonna keep your head in the sand and keep posting suppliers until they're all gone. You've repeatedly demonstrated a complete inability to understand history, its not like this exact same shit hasn't happened before with GHB and other drugs... you obviously don't comprehend the significance of the raid on JLF or other recent events here in the US... so I see no point in discussing this with you at this time. I'll just wait until all the suppliers have been busted and then say "Told you so! Thanks for helping to ruin it for everyone."

But then I suppose you really don't care if you help get these things made illegal in the US, since you don't live here anyway.

OfflineMurple
Carpal Tunnel

Re: nihar.com [Re: PGF]
    #431545 - 10/20/01 03:14 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

No, Crobih's board can NOT help prevent rip-offs, and in fact is likely to INCREASE rip-offs. This has all been beaten to death before. There's no point talking to someone who's incapable of hearing, so I'm not going to waste my breath on you.

InvisiblePGF
square

#431552 - 10/20/01 03:21 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

You are not making sense Murp.
Having a list of known rip offs will help prevent people from ordering from the rip off companies.....

--------------------

OfflineMurple
Carpal Tunnel

#431564 - 10/20/01 03:46 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Oh sure, except that there's nothing to stop suppliers from badmouthing each other, or from scammers posing as customers and endorsing themselves. This kind of crap happens ALL the time with online pharmacies, and it was so bad with GHB suppliers that it was virtually impossible to trust anyone's opinions. Word of mouth dissemination if information from friend to friend is the only way to prevent rip-offs.

You need to pull your head out of your ass. You may think you're doing something good, but all you're doing is putting people at risk. You have heard of the war on drugs, right? Have you heard about the war on terrorism too? Are you at all familiar with the Anti-Terrorism Act which has passed Congress and which is going to shred what few rights we have left in this country? Have you been paying any attention at all to the news? If so have you heard the discussions about how terrorists get money by selling drugs, and how drug users are therefore traitors because they support terrorism? Does any of this mean anything to you? Do you not comprehend that there is a war being waged against us? What the fuck is wrong with you? We're being thrown into a police state, and instead of trying to stop that you're sitting here putting your energy into trying to create a hit list to hand to the DEA so they can come round up us "terrorists." What the fuck, do you think no cops, feds or reporters can find this site? Do you think they aren't here already? Do you seriously think that you can just sit here and post how to get drugs and nothing bad will come of it? Are you seriously that oblivious to history? If you want to fight censorship why dont you start donating to the ACLU, NORML, DRCNet etc... or doing volunteer work for these groups. The Shroomery policy against posting suppliers exists because there is a war against us, and if we dont remember that we are a repressed underground we're going to be in deep shit. We cant just run around like "Oh happy day happy day! Here's a cool place to buy fun drugs!" and expect no repercussions. Which part of "WAR ON DRUGS" do you not understand?

The thing is, not only do I know I'm right on this issue, but I also know you will someday realize I'm right. I just hope that you realize this because your logic circuits start working, and not because you're being lined up in front of a firing squad for betraying The Homeland and supporting terrorist drug suppliers.

Pull your head out of your ass and look at the world around you damnit. What the fuck is it going to take to make you realize that you're the target of very bad people who want you in jail or dead? God damn, stop being such a fucking ignorant fuck!

InvisiblePGF
square

#431576 - 10/20/01 03:57 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

So, for instance, saying that THE_KEEPER is a rip off is a bad thing?

The shroomery is then bad because it allows discussion of spore vendors, many of whom have multiple accounts and praise themselves regularly....This is all too evident.

What are you saying Murple?

And fuck your bullshit terorist crap....that is just stupid. The only place I have heard discussion on drug users as traitors supporting terrorists is by you and one article you reprinted. The rest of the media and the public are not falling for that crap. You, however seem to be falling for it....to the point of hysteria.

One news article does not influence the conscious of the world.

I am begining to think you run a fraud drug selling site...why else would you be so opposed to this discussion?

Where is your little side-kick today?

--------------------

InvisibleAlone In The Fire
Pooh-Bah

Loc: vanderbilt university/nas...
    #431588 - 10/20/01 04:19 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i think murple has gone over the deep end with this nonsensical "undercover terrorist-drug suppliers" rant.....talk about a severe case of paranoia

--------------------
3DShroom is a bitch

InvisiblePGF
square

Re: nihar.com [Re: Alone In The Fire]
    #431612 - 10/20/01 04:50 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

No siht. I guess all those RCs have caused some hardcore personality problems....look out kiddies.

--------------------

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
    #431632 - 10/20/01 05:07 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Man, i do so wish you would all pay attention...tihs shit is serious. Drug users are NOT in the majority, and thanks to misinformational tactics of our beloved government, even marijuana is cast as a devil drug capable of making people do horriffic things. You want proof? Look back on the shroomery at the supplier posts about 2-4 months ago....then notice when one of those suppliers got raided, for no real reason. Notice the two new scheduled substances, previously available en masse over the net, which were made scheduled within the last 3 years. Do you think that no one pays attention here? Personally, i'm just waiting for the shroomery to become a target in this little war we're participating in. And if you think "free speech" is a good enough shield to hide behind when they go after the suppliers, i'd love to see you sit in front of a crowd of policemen and try and support drug use. The "war on drugs" is never heard of in the papers, never publicized for one real reason: what the government is doing is highly illegal. The dea regularly makes raids that are well beyond the scope of any powers it should have. Personally, the way this fiasco is going, i'm expecting some serious shortages to be taking place in the near future in every type of supplier... and all drug info taken off the net, especially in light of the connection between afghan opium and terrorist actions. We are and underground society, wether you believe it or not, and you screaming about where you can find things to get fucked up is only going to eventually bring you down and whomever gave you what you have with you. Stay frosty.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale