Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleFoci
me?
Loc: north pole
mushroom ID, super light brown gills?
    #4315715 - 06/20/05 12:11 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ok i got this syringe online for B+. now they are finally opening up. when they first open up do they have very very light brown gills? cause all the pics i see of these mushrooms they have dark brown gills. the stem is turning blue as it drys. print is brown. can post pics if needed.

but basically just want to know if RIGHT after the viel opens if the gills are very very light brown.

thanks!

--------------------
Market=zero rating due to tahoe not helping with thispost. He posted he wanted 5 shrooms. thats it... and since he didnt help and i didn't give him a rating. he gave me bad ratings... rock on. great shroomer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
Re: mushroom ID, super light brown gills? [Re: Foci]
    #4315735 - 06/20/05 12:21 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

wrong forum, go post it in mushroom hunting you will get a better response. and they will want pics.

InvisibleFoci
me?
Re: mushroom ID, super light brown gills? [Re: prefloppro]
    #4315748 - 06/20/05 12:27 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah but i didnt hunt this, i grew it.

--------------------
Market=zero rating due to tahoe not helping with thispost. He posted he wanted 5 shrooms. thats it... and since he didnt help and i didn't give him a rating. he gave me bad ratings... rock on. great shroomer.

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #4315765 - 06/20/05 12:37 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

looks like a cubensis, of course no one will be able to positivly id it for you. Where did you get your syringe from. If it was a shroomery sponsor then it should be legit.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlineultralight
fury 762 where are you?

#4315774 - 06/20/05 12:42 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The gills will look tannish somtimes. If you leave to print for 24 hours in a draft free enviroment the print will be darker and more purple'ish. That cap is wavy which makes me think its fully mature and dropped most of its spores already...

InvisibleFoci
me?
Re: mushroom ID, super light brown gills? [Re: ultralight]
    #4315808 - 06/20/05 12:59 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

more pics... its just confusing because all the other pics i see the gills are dark brown. and yes i did get syringe from shroomery sponsor, its B+

--------------------

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #4315811 - 06/20/05 01:00 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It's B+ with light gills.

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #4315816 - 06/20/05 01:01 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Dont worry about it, they look like cubensis. And since they were from a sponsor your good to go.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

InvisibleFoci
me?
Re: mushroom ID, super light brown gills? [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #4315826 - 06/20/05 01:06 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

well down they go! thanks guys! +5 :mushroom2: for all!  :laugh:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag