Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSomaShaman
Deus Morti
Male
Rye Berries
    #431555 - 10/20/01 05:24 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

my rye berries came in the mail yesterday and one bag has a strip of paper in it. does anyone know if it was ment to be there? and if yes why? thanks

--------------------
At last you know what the ineffable is and what ecstasy means. Ecstasy! The mind harks back to the origin of that word. For the Greeks ekstasis meant the flight of the soul from the body. Can you find a better word than that to describe the beshroomed state? In common parlance, among the many who have not experienced ecstasy, ecstasy is fun, and I am frequently asked why I do not reach for mushrooms every night. But ecstasy is not fun. Your very soul is seized and shaken until it tingles. After all, who will chose to feel undiluted awe, or to float through that door yonder into the Divine presence? - 1961 Wasson Botanical Museum Leaflets, 19: 137.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Rye Berries [Re: SomaShaman]
    #431574 - 10/20/01 05:56 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

were they presterilized??
If so the paper might have been a heat strip used to make sure the proper temp and time was reached when they were sterilized

OfflineSomaShaman
Deus Morti
Male
Re: Rye Berries [Re: dimitri211]
    #431848 - 10/21/01 12:08 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i believe so. they are the same rye berries that come with the DB kit and as far as i know they presterilize all their products.

--------------------
At last you know what the ineffable is and what ecstasy means. Ecstasy! The mind harks back to the origin of that word. For the Greeks ekstasis meant the flight of the soul from the body. Can you find a better word than that to describe the beshroomed state? In common parlance, among the many who have not experienced ecstasy, ecstasy is fun, and I am frequently asked why I do not reach for mushrooms every night. But ecstasy is not fun. Your very soul is seized and shaken until it tingles. After all, who will chose to feel undiluted awe, or to float through that door yonder into the Divine presence? - 1961 Wasson Botanical Museum Leaflets, 19: 137.

Offlinehongus
somebody
Re: Rye Berries [Re: SomaShaman]
    #431909 - 10/21/01 01:05 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

yep... that strip is to verify that sterilization was made.

--------------------
FOR LEASE: Up to 400 characters signature lot. Single owner. Great commercial opportunity.

OfflineSomaShaman
Deus Morti
Male
Re: Rye Berries [Re: hongus]
    #431965 - 10/21/01 01:58 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

thanx for the info

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation