Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion >> Drug Policy Reform

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
hey cool, a new forum
    #4315460 - 06/20/05 12:31 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

i'll just start off by saying that the war on drugs is lame and i dont like it one bit

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
Re: hey cool, a new forum [Re: BoneMan]
    #4315462 - 06/20/05 12:32 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

legalize baby

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: hey cool, a new forum [Re: BoneMan]
    #4315482 - 06/20/05 12:38 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

A new forum indeed. We have Thor to thank for creating this.

As for your statement, I don't see much information to support it. Drugs as a whole are harmful to the productivity of society and the stability of civilization. Some pro-drug people argue that the use of drugs only harms the individuals, but what of the case where the individual's use of the drugs harms the family? When that individual spends such money on drugs that the family suffers economically, and the individual's personality becomes so obsessed with them that the family suffers emotionally?

Not to mention, we can't have people shooting up legal, high-quality heroin, if only for the fact that it does harm society. Addicts can't get jobs like a sober person would, and end up stealing and resorting to lowly measures to support themselves. Legalizing drugs like heroin would only create a nation of zombies.

The War on Drugs is a necessary evil in the end. The money we spend on is more than redeemed by the greater evils of addiction, instability and immorality it prevents.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

Re: hey cool, a new forum [Re: Ravus]
    #4315516 - 06/20/05 12:50 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Awsome new forum....
Legalize The Herb!

--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #4315574 - 06/20/05 01:12 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
Drugs as a whole are harmful to the productivity of society and the stability of civilization.

Please explain how prohibition is productive to society.

Do you remember what happened when they outlawed alcohol???

All prohibition does it send the drugs underground and then the criminals get all the money from the drugs.

Quote:

Some pro-drug people argue that the use of drugs only harms the individuals, but what of the case where the individual's use of the drugs harms the family? When that individual spends such money on drugs that the family suffers economically, and the individual's personality becomes so obsessed with them that the family suffers emotionally?

What about alcohol or tobacco? These drugs can and do destroy families.
Should we make them illegal too?

Quote:

Not to mention, we can't have people shooting up legal, high-quality heroin, if only for the fact that it does harm society. Addicts can't get jobs like a sober person would, and end up stealing and resorting to lowly measures to support themselves. Legalizing drugs like heroin would only create a nation of zombies.

Are you saying that everyone who uses heroin is unproductive?

Quote:

The War on Drugs is a necessary evil in the end. The money we spend on is more than redeemed by the greater evils of addiction, instability and immorality it prevents.

If we were to stop the war on drugs and spend that money on rehab and education......do you think the problem will get worse or better in 10 years?

For anyone to suggest that the "War on drugs" is productive hasn't really looked at the situation very hard.

There is a way to legalize ALL recreational drugs and have them distributed in a safe way.

Ration them.:whoa:

If you want to use alcohol/weed/heroin..., you should have to go to a class on the dangers of the drug. Once you have gone to the class and passed a basic knowledge test, you are given a license to buy. This can also limit the amount of the drugs you can buy in a certain time frame. If you are caught abusing the drug your license can be suspended or revoked.
If the government has control of the drug this could be easily implemented safely. Anyone caught abusing the drug can easily have his ability to buy it suspended.

Problem solved.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Re: hey cool, a new forum [Re: niteowl]
    #4315814 - 06/20/05 03:01 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

exactly
balls to you
:hippie:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Loc: 8====D ~o
Re: hey cool, a new forum [Re: eligal]
    #4315865 - 06/20/05 03:21 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

This forum is like a good :blowjob:!

--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:

"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

OfflineAsanteA
light your candle on my love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
    #4316254 - 06/20/05 08:54 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

As for your statement, I don't see much information to support it. Drugs as a whole are harmful to the productivity of society and the stability of civilization. Some pro-drug people argue that the use of drugs only harms the individuals, but what of the case where the individual's use of the drugs harms the family? When that individual spends such money on drugs that the family suffers economically, and the individual's personality becomes so obsessed with them that the family suffers emotionally?

I couldnt agree with you more :thumbup:

Quote:

They went soft on crime, thats what happened. Would you say stilling moonshine and robbing people from their sight is the answer?

Drugs are garbage and when they are pure they are pure garbage.
Washed and cleaned shit is still shit is what i always say to my wife.

Quote:

All prohibition does it send the drugs underground and then the criminals get all the money from the drugs.

Druguse should not exist. Thats like saying "we should legalize landmines or they will go underground". No! They just shouldnt exist, period.

Quote:

Yes?

Quote:

Well I cant imagine that someone who syringes up Canada White all day would do something BUT getting money for drugs and using drugs.
Name one who IS productive and heroin but not a hippie like Ozzy Osmond or what hes called.

Quote:

If we were to stop the war on drugs and spend that money on rehab and education......do you think the problem will get worse or better in 10 years?

You got to stop the criminals. And if you're hooked on drugs you need a disciplined drugfree enviroment. Thats why we got the chaingangs.
If you dont stop the crime the situation will get worse fast.

Quote:

There is a way to legalize ALL recreational drugs and have them distributed in a safe way.
Ration them.

When I was in the army and we were put on rations the most pathetic, sorriest wimps were beaten up and their rations stolen. I lost much weight in those years. Well the same thing goes for drug rations! The strong will steal from the weak and then you have violent crime plus weaklings who need their shot.

Quote:

If the government has control of the drug this could be easily implemented safely. Anyone caught abusing the drug can easily have his ability to buy it suspended.

We already do that: three strikes and you're out.

Note: This is not my opinion, I'm delivering a counterpoint taking on the role of an anti-drug crusader. Anti people would be uncomfortable on our site so I'll offer the voice of opposition. Again: this is not my opinion.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: hey cool, a new forum [Re: Asante]
    #4316437 - 06/20/05 11:03 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Drug use should not exist. That's like saying "we should legalize landmines or they will go underground". No! They just shouldnt exist, period.

Humans have been using drugs since the dawn of time. No laws will stop people from using drugs.

Comparing landmines to marijuana is retarded. :rolleyes:

Quote:

You got to stop the criminals.

I agree. Decriminalizing drugs will remove the criminal act. It is very simple really.

Quote:

And if you're hooked on drugs you need a disciplined drug free enviroment.

I agree with you again. It is called "rehab"

Quote:

That's why we got the chaingangs.

Chaingangs do not stop drug use.

Quote:

If you don't stop the crime the situation will get worse fast.

Again we are in agreement. In order to stop the crime we must legalize the use of drugs. Place the monies from the sale of said drugs into education and rehab. As it stands now there  virtually no money being spent on this.

Quote:

When I was in the army and we were put on rations the most pathetic, sorriest wimps were beaten up and their rations stolen.

Welcome to the computer age. A ration card is not needed. Just your fingerprint. The information can be kept in a computer bank.

Quote:

We already do that: three strikes and you're out.

When you put someone in jail for selling drugs, guess what, there will be someone waiting in line to take his place.

In the history of the "War on Drugs" the drug use has increased. There is no evidence that the war on drugs is doing anything to curb drug use. If anything it has gotten worse. There is simply too much money to be made selling drugs. They will NEVER go away, no matter how much you would like them too.

If our government changed its view on the war on drugs we would save BILLIONS each year not to mention the BILLIONS in revenue we would have in the bank each year from the taxation of these drugs.

Just think about all the good our government could do with an extra 3-4 billion dollars each year.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

#4316752 - 06/20/05 01:14 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Comparing landmines to marijuana is retarded.

You're right. Marijuana has done much more harm to American society than landmines have.

Quote:

I agree. Decriminalizing drugs will remove the criminal act. It is very simple really.

Decriminalizing drugs will remove the criminal act of buying, using and selling drugs, but what then? What happens when the addicts now have heroin available at every cornershop, when you can buy PCP to dip your cigarettes in and go insane? If anything, we'd remove the criminal act of drugs and replace it with violence, theft and even murder.

People on drugs do not have the same logic and mindset as a normal person. A heroin addict will have problems holding a job without stealing from it to get his next fix, and someone on methamphetamines will have massive health problems in the end. And when these people have spent all their money on drugs, who do you think will take the negatives, will have to pay to save their sorry lives? If you said society, you're right.

Quote:

When you put someone in jail for selling drugs, guess what, there will be someone waiting in line to take his place.

And when we kill a terrorist, there will be another terrorist there to take his place. I agree, it's an uphill battle to rid the world of drugs, but that doesn't mean we should stop fighting it. If anything, that means we should be fighting harder.

Quote:

If our government changed its view on the war on drugs we would save BILLIONS each year not to mention the BILLIONS in revenue we would have in the bank each year from the taxation of these drugs

Yet how many billions will society as a whole lose from the health problems drug addicts accumulate? The theft that hard drug users do to support their addiction?

Look at the harm the already legal drugs alcohol and tobacco are doing. They're killing millions of people worldwide, and you want to legalize more harmful drugs? Legalizing drugs would be like telling society it's OK to do them, and after that all hell would break loose.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineAsanteA
light your candle on my love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
    #4316881 - 06/20/05 01:58 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Humans have been using drugs since the dawn of time. No laws will stop people from using drugs.
Comparing landmines to marijuana is retarded.

Humans are killing eachother from Day One too. How about legalizing murder? I didnt compare landmines to marijuana but to all those illegal drugs bunched in a heap. Just like a minefield people have no idea what they're getting into. And they call marijuana "harmless". What is so harmless about a drug that is habituating, often is moldy and is SMOKED for chrissakes? And all that marijuana buys guns for the criminals.

Sell ten kilos of pot and you can graduate to selling kilos of cocaine, everybody knows that thats where the money is.

Quote:

Thats wordplay! If you don't call it criminal anymore, it still is wrong.

Quote:

I agree with you again. It is called "rehab"

There is another rehab: rehabituation, and thats what happens when they get out of your rehab. A kick in the butt is what they need.

Quote:

Chaingangs do not stop drug use.

It's sure more discouraging than your rehab! And try to light a joint on the chain!

Quote:

Welcome to the computer age. A ration card is not needed. Just your fingerprint. The information can be kept in a computer bank.

They get their share, walk out the door and get jumped. Or bring it to some dope peddler voluntarily to pay off a debt!

Quote:

Then put him in jail. The righteous will stay righteous, look at how they do it in that thar Singapore. The heart of Opium country and almost nobody does drugs there, because they'll pay in spades when they do.

Quote:

In the history of the "War on Drugs" the drug use has increased. There is no evidence that the war on drugs is doing anything to curb drug use. If anything it has gotten worse.

Thats no reason to stop fighting! My drill sarge used to say: "if the enemy is in your face you kick him in the nuts. If he is up your ass you shit him out and THEN you kick him in the nuts." Its that simple. Just because a war looks bad is no reason to surrender.

Quote:

If our government changed its view on the war on drugs we would save BILLIONS each year not to mention the BILLIONS in revenue we would have in the bank each year from the taxation of these drugs.
Just think about all the good our government could do with an extra 3-4 billion dollars each year.

Subtract health & societal cost and, like mr. Ravus pointed out, you end up in debt.

There is no reason to be a weenie and surrender to the drugdealers and the Canadian cocaine cartels.

There: put THAT in your pipe and smoke it!

Note: This is not my opinion, I'm delivering a counterpoint taking on the role of an anti-drug crusader. Anti people would be uncomfortable on our site so I'll offer the voice of opposition. Again: this is not my opinion.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Re: hey cool, a new forum [Re: Asante]
    #4319720 - 06/21/05 07:34 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

no matter how tough the government gets about drugs, its not gonna change, its just gonan put hard working american citizens in prison for trying to express their freedom. look at some of those countries which give life in jail for posession of drugs. they still got a fuck load of drugs, and they along with it they got a fuck load of people in jail. the only thing that wil change is the amount of people you put in jail. and with the amount of people who smoke marijuana, one of those people serving life in prison for having a joint in his/her pocket, could be your children, brother, sister, uncle, etc.
ps, just wanted to ask, for those who saw that video, the history of marijuana, its like, the history on the war against marijuana, did you see the part where a solder, who had been given medals etc for his dedication, hard work, and risking his life for his country, had to go to jail when he arrived back in america for smoking pot...
my dad, a 2war veteran, retired from the airforce, a tax paying ,law abiding dedicated worker, has started to have a joint once every now and then. if he were to get caught, would it be right to put him in jail? hes doen more than any of those fat trailer park dictator wannabes, and their wihnying could put him in jail. thats fucked up. if they wanan be controlled, ill tell em what to do, but why do we gotta be controlled as well??

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: hey cool, a new forum [Re: eligal]
    #4321024 - 06/21/05 04:23 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

its just gonan put hard working american citizens in prison for trying to express their freedom.

So now people have the "freedom" to shoot up heroin and smoke PCP?  :rolleyes:

We have the freedom to think, to speak, but we do not have the freedom to do massive harm to society, to do drugs at the expense of productivity and stability.

Quote:

look at some of those countries which give life in jail for posession of drugs. they still got a fuck load of drugs, and they along with it they got a fuck load of people in jail. the only thing that wil change is the amount of people you put in jail.

So just because people still continue to be criminals and break the law, we should give up trying? Should we stop trying to capture thieves, because, after all, even countries with strict punishments still have people stealing.

There will always be crime, but that doesn't mean we should stop prosecuting it and let everyone do whatever they want.

Quote:

and with the amount of people who smoke marijuana, one of those people serving life in prison for having a joint in his/her pocket, could be your children, brother, sister, uncle, etc.

If a family member of mine broke the law, I'd expect them to be punished. If my father stole a car or killed someone, I'd expect him to be punished. If my cousin drove drunk or assaulted someone, I'd also expect him to be punished. Why should the crime of narcotics be any different?

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
    #4327301 - 06/23/05 02:57 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

So now people have the "freedom" to shoot up heroin and smoke PCP?

honestly, why not, if you are free, then that is your choice. as long as he/she does not harm others, then so be it. think about it, society contrbutes through taxes. you get an income, you get taxed. you buy gay, you get taxed. you buy food, you get taxed. no matter what you do, you get taxed, if you legalize, guess what, he will get taxed, so not only is he paying fo his own supply, hes paying the government as well.

Quote:

So just because people still continue to be criminals and break the law, we should give up trying? Should we stop trying to capture thieves, because, after all, even countries with strict punishments still have people stealing.

i didnt say we should give up, im saying that the current form we have is not working and thus a new method should be found. also, i do not see why smoking pot is a crime.

Quote:

If a family member of mine broke the law, I'd expect them to be punished. If my father stole a car or killed someone, I'd expect him to be punished. If my cousin drove drunk or assaulted someone, I'd also expect him to be punished. Why should the crime of narcotics be any different?

again, i dont see why smokign a lil pot should be considered a crime. smoking pot is nothin as severe as stealing or even murder. im not sayin people should drive when under abuse, and if the do then yes, that should be a crime.

(ok guys, bare with me, the next part ill try to do as best i can, and hope what im sayign is correct and with corrext wording, but its probably not... so if yo ucan find a betetr way, please do.)

let me read (type out) to you, the introduction of the constitution of the united states.
"We the people of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Prosperity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

!!blessings of liberty!!

when we look back at the constitution of america, preamble illustrates three things: popular sovereignty, rule of law, and tolerance.
tolerance, is to allow liberty. although one person may disagree with something, they shouldnt opress it by creating laws to prohibit someones liberties. tolerance is about letting others have their liberty, their freedom, and if you dont like it or disagree with it, you accept it as part of the world. this doesnt mean you have to join in with it, but you use alternative ways to weaken it. this can be economical, etc. if you dont liek the product, dont buy it, if you dont like the people dont hire them, dont mingle with them, etc. but let them live their lives.

lets also look at the bill or rights.
the bill of rights is a list of the rights of individuals. this clearly states, although very boldly, our rights as american citizens. This includes free expression(1), bearing arms(2), no quartering troops(3), searches, seizures and warrants(4), criminal procedure and fair trial(5-6), jury trials in civil suits(7), no cruel and unusual punishment(8), and recognition of rights not enumerated(9-10)

!!recognize my rights bitch!! who the fuck are you to take away my weed!! :mad:

ps, if i screwed this up... sorry, im tired, and my literature aint so good... and im hungry, i got a million excuses!! :grin:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

OfflineLSDempire
LibertarianEnforcer
 User Gallery

#4327480 - 06/23/05 04:01 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
A new forum indeed. We have Thor to thank for creating this.

Your support for the war on drugs make me sick. Why do you bother posting the same propaganda spewed by the government and mainstream media, we have heard it before and we know its a lie.

OfflineLSDempire
LibertarianEnforcer
 User Gallery

#4327495 - 06/23/05 04:10 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

Ravus said:
Drugs as a whole are harmful to the productivity of society and the stability of civilization.

Please explain how prohibition is productive to society.

Quote:

Some pro-drug people argue that the use of drugs only harms the individuals, but what of the case where the individual's use of the drugs harms the family? When that individual spends such money on drugs that the family suffers economically, and the individual's personality becomes so obsessed with them that the family suffers emotionally?

Quote:

Quote:

For anyone to suggest that the "War on drugs" is productive hasn't really looked at the situation very hard.

Ration them.:whoa:

If you want to use alcohol/weed/heroin..., you should have to go to a class on the dangers of the drug. Once you have gone to the class and passed a basic knowledge test, you are given a license to buy. This can also limit the amount of the drugs you can buy in a certain time frame. If you are caught abusing the drug your license can be suspended or revoked.

Problem solved.

What do you mean by abusing?  and if his ability to buy it is suspended we are back where we started.

"we can't have people shooting up legal, high-quality heroin, if only for the fact that it does harm society"  because low quality, toxic heroin does less harm?  And there would be no need for people to be "shooting up", the price would come down so pills would replace needles.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: hey cool, a new forum [Re: LSDempire]
    #4327857 - 06/23/05 10:45 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

What do you mean by abusing?

By abusing it Im talking about selling/giving to someone underage or harming someone or stealing while under the influence. If you get caught druviong drunk, your ability to buy alcohol should be suspended for X amount of time. If you continue to abuse alcohol your ability to buy it can be revoked.

All these "synthetic drugs" have the poential for abuse. If you abuse your rights they should be taken away.

and if his ability to buy it is suspended we are back where we started.

Not once the government truly has control over them. As soon as they are sold legaly in a store all the "bootleggers" (drugdealers) will go out of business, making the drug hard to get unless you buy it at the store.

There is a way to legaly diatribute these synthetic(dangerous) drugs and still maintain public safety. We just have to come up with a safe way selling drugs.

--------------------

OfflineLSDempire
LibertarianEnforcer
 User Gallery

#4331483 - 06/24/05 09:01 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
What do you mean by abusing?

By abusing it Im talking about selling/giving to someone underage or harming someone or stealing while under the influence. If you get caught druviong drunk, your ability to buy alcohol should be suspended for X amount of time. If you continue to abuse alcohol your ability to buy it can be revoked.

All these "synthetic drugs" have the poential for abuse. If you abuse your rights they should be taken away.

and if his ability to buy it is suspended we are back where we started.

Not once the government truly has control over them. As soon as they are sold legaly in a store all the "bootleggers" (drugdealers) will go out of business, making the drug hard to get unless you buy it at the store.

There is a way to legaly diatribute these synthetic(dangerous) drugs and still maintain public safety. We just have to come up with a safe way selling drugs.

You can not abuse a chemical, it cant feel pain. If you abuse other people by harming them and stealing from them, then you should be punished. Who decides who is underage, why cant people have equal rights? The bootleggers would not go out of business because drugs would still be illegal for certain people, just not everybody. If you are one of the privileged few that can buy drugs you can turn around and sell them to people who do not have the same rights. I want to end the war on drugs for everybody, not just some people.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: hey cool, a new forum [Re: LSDempire]
    #4331730 - 06/24/05 11:35 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LSDempire said:
You can not abuse a chemical, it cant feel pain.

Don't be asinine.
Any drug can be abused. If you have given heroine to a 10 year old......you just abused the drug, and your right to buy it should be revoked.

Quote:

If you abuse other people by harming them and stealing from them, then you should be punished.

Agreed.

Quote:

Who decides who is underage, why cant people have equal rights?

So your saying that a 10 year old should be able to buy alcohol, cocaine or meth?????

Quote:

The bootleggers would not go out of business because drugs would still be illegal for certain people, just not everybody.

Are there cigarette bootleggers.........how about alcohol bootleggers?

They do not exist. They have no market. People can go to the store and get their tobacco and alcohol, no need for a bootlegger.

The same will happen when we legalize these drugs. People who don't need them (children) wont be able to get them.

Quote:

If you are one of the privileged few that can buy drugs you can turn around and sell them to people who do not have the same rights.

Then you would have your right to purchase the drug revoked. Selling to people who have no right or need for the drug, is a form of drug abuse.

Quote:

I want to end the war on drugs for everybody, not just some people.

I want to end the war on drugs for responsible adults. I believe that ALL recreational drugs should be strictly regulated to keep them out of the hands of children.

With the current situation we have today, my 12 year old niece can get weed or cocaine easier than she can tobacco or alcohol.

Is that safe? That is what the "War on Drugs" has done. It has NOT kept these drugs out of our childrens hands. It has made it EASIER for my niece to get them......not harder.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

General Interest >> Political Discussion >> Drug Policy Reform