Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: Cousin in critical condition.. need some positive vibes pleeaase [Re: barfightlard]
    #4317135 - 06/20/05 01:16 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Get well, i hope so ...  :frown:

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: Cousin in critical condition.. need some positive vibes pleeaase [Re: BoneMan]
    #4317174 - 06/20/05 01:34 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:hug:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
Re: Cousin in critical condition.. need some positive vibes pleeaase [Re: Kerr]
    #4318836 - 06/20/05 09:47 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

well I went to the hospital tonight. its a terrible sight. hes just lying in the bed with countless tubes coming in and out of him.. a big neck brace to keep his neck and head straight. a tube in his mouth that breathes for him..

it looks like him, but its so weird.. it seems more like a life size doll of him.. his eyes were slightly open.. all i could think about was whether his soul was still in there, or if he had any kind of awareness at all..

but hes brain dead, and shows no response to any kind of stimulus..
tomorrow morning, they will do a few more tests but its pretty much hopeless. they're going to take him off the respirator and discontinue the drugs that keep his blood pressure going (his brain cant even regulate his blood pressure, or control his breathing, let alone think) so after that he will pass quickly and be at peace.

I will be waiting for him to contact me in a dream, just as 3 out of 4 of my grandparents did after they died. who knows if its real, but it sure is comforting.

i feel sooo bad for his parents and his brother. his bro is my age and was closer to him than he is to any friends, but he seems to be holding strong.. they're all being incredibly strong. the parents have been at the hospital for the last 2 nights, with little/no sleep.
im trying to think of ways to help them out.

oh, and I already started to compose a song in my cousin's memory. its a delicate piano piece, and when i write some more of it i will record it and let you guys have a listen.

thanks for all of your support

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: Cousin in critical condition.. need some positive vibes pleeaase [Re: BoneMan]
    #4318864 - 06/20/05 09:56 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I would def love to hear your song.  I wish he gets better.  Brain swelling is no good :frown:.  Im sorry bro, make sure you help his parents through this they are going to be depressed for a long time.  Much love

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #4318867 - 06/20/05 09:57 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Try to find out what caused this. What drugs, was it an OD, was it a combination of drugs.

Knowledge is power and the more we know about what happened, the less likely it will be to happen again.

My heart goes out to you and your cousin...

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflineJeeLiX
Sober
 User Gallery

Loc: Toostoned, AZ
Re: Cousin in critical condition.. need some positive vibes pleeaase [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4318889 - 06/20/05 10:04 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'm so sorry....

--------------------
"If you don't stand up for somethin, you'll fall for anything." Martin L. King

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Re: Cousin in critical condition.. need some positive vibes pleeaase [Re: Diploid]
    #4318937 - 06/20/05 10:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:
Try to find out what caused this. What drugs, was it an OD, was it a combination of drugs.

maybe the autopsy will reveal that. his mom told me that the kids house he stayed at was a total dump. roaches, trash, booze. the dad had pain pills for a recent hip replacement surgery. the kid had been in trouble with the law before and when the police showed up he said "anything you find, its not mine"

also, when my aunt went to see my cousin into the ambulance and off to the hospital, the kid said "fuck you" and "get the hell out of our house" needless to say, he was hanging out with a bad egg.

as the police searched the house, they also went thru the garbage.. but in order to search that, they had to dump it outside.. because it was such a mess inside that the trash they just dumped out blended into the trash already on the floor.

but to answer your question, it was probably a combination of ADD meds, liquor, and possible pain pills or some sort. but who knows, it really doesnt make a difference now

from now on, im staying away from everything but pot and psychedelics.. i havent even tripped in over a year, but i feel like im overdue for one. looks like im gonna be waiting a while longer until this stuff all passes and i have come to terms with the loss.

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #4318952 - 06/20/05 10:23 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

BoneMan said:
from now on, im staying away from everything but pot and psychedelics.. i havent even tripped in over a year, but i feel like im overdue for one. looks like im gonna be waiting a while longer until this stuff all passes and i have come to terms with the loss.

Take it easy for awhile, good thinkin.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4318966 - 06/20/05 10:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

BoneMan said:
also, when my aunt went to see my cousin into the ambulance and off to the hospital, the kid said "fuck you" and "get the hell out of our house"

This kid your cousin was hanging out with sounds like a piece of shit. I can't believe he was acting that way under the circumstances. That is just wild.

I'm very sorry to hear that your cousin isn't doing very well. :frown: Ill be sure to say a prayer for him tonight bro. Just keep praying and keep hope, that is all that can be done at this point.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #4319003 - 06/20/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'm pulling for him.

:heart:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Re: Cousin in critical condition.. need some positive vibes pleeaase [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4319012 - 06/20/05 10:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yea really, what a piece of shit, what a scumbag to say that to his mother! thats so low. so inconsiderate. but thats how many 15 year olds are.

(i would say most, but im a big opponent of making generalizations)

I envy him because soon he will know the answer to the question that no living person knows for sure. what happens when you die?

I also want him to know that we're not mad at him or ashamed or anything. the circumstances of his death are irrelevant when held up against the love we all have for him. I wish him a peaceful passing, and hope that he will get to explore limitless eternity and become one with the universe. or maybe be reborn.

some day, he and I will meet again

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

#4319050 - 06/20/05 10:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

so thats it? theres no hope left?

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

InvisibleIrishdrunk
Democracy? We Deliver!!!
Male User Gallery
    #4319066 - 06/20/05 10:53 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I hope they charge the father with neglect causing death

--------------------
:awesome:

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4319070 - 06/20/05 10:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

OMG! that is sad. :sad:.anyone at that age is courious about drugs and other things in life..kind of and experimental age....I never seen this post until today,..sorry to hear about that.. :frown:

OfflineGrizzy
Explorer of mindand matter

Loc: Bay Area, CA - USA
    #4319114 - 06/20/05 11:03 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Indeed, the power of many minds thinking one thought is more powerful than most realize. My thoughts are there. May the energy needed be the energy given.

All the best.

--------------------
"You already know everything, it's just a matter of time before you remember..."

OfflineSigno
manamana
 User Gallery

Loc: Purple Haze
    #4319140 - 06/20/05 11:08 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Positive vibes sent.  Look for support from family and friends during times such as these.  :thumbup: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

--------------------

Correlation is not causation!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order