Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Culinary Arts, Gardening and Brewing

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
mushie tea
    #4313822 - 06/19/05 03:34 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

i made my own recipe last year for mushie tea. of course you could use any kind of mushies to do this.

coffee filters
coffe filter funnel
a few quart jars
i gallon jug
sugar
tea bags and cinnamon
small pot
lid with 3/8 hole drilled
1/4 ounce dried ur choice mushies grinded to powder

fill quart jar with water dump mushies in. put lid on and then the coffe filter over it.(use rubberband to hold the filter on) fill the pot half full of water and put jar in water. boil the water for 30 to 45 min.

put a about a quarter inch of cinnamon into a empty jar. next put the coffe filter funnel with a filter inside on top of the quuart jar. pour the jar that you jus heated into the funnel making sure not to go over th filter.this is the most tedious part of the process stir lightly and repour as the water goes threw the filter.

next make enough tea for three quarts. then mix it all together. place in refrigerator.

for the sugar i always put 1/4 or a 1/2 cup into a bowl with some water and place in microwave until melted. then mix and stir with tea.

serve with lots of ice and straws. i will warn you though it packs a kick about an 30 min after drinking a quart. try not drink a whole gallon in one day its kind of speedy.

honestly after drinking some of this i really believe the sugar makes it go threw your system faster. i cleaned my whole house and was picking up logs in the yard in 40 degree weather. have fun!!!!! :mushroom2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

General Interest >> Culinary Arts, Gardening and Brewing