Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineIm_Stoned_Again
Stranger

How much experience did you have with other drugs (i.e. marijuana, shrooms, etc.) before dropping?
    #4313402 - 06/19/05 11:48 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I was just wondering how much experience others have had before dropping LSD. I've been smoking pretty heavily for about a year and have done shrooms before with no problems. I'll most likely try this towards the end of July and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to handle the intense trip, but what are your thoughts on all this?

Also, while I'm on the subject, what's the average price per hit? I realize it'll probably depend on how strong it is, but what does everyone normally pay for a hit?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
Re: How much experience did you have with other drugs (i.e. marijuana, shrooms, etc.) before dropping? [Re: Im_Stoned_Again]
    #4313416 - 06/19/05 11:59 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

If you have done more than a couple grams of mush you should have no problem handling a hit or 2 of LSD. Average price for a hit is varied. Probably goes from 5-20 a hit depending on what kind of hookup you have.

--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: How much experience did you have with other drugs (i.e. marijuana, shrooms, etc.) before droppin [Re: Im_Stoned_Again]
    #4313685 - 06/19/05 02:36 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i'd been smoking weed 2-3 times a week for two years, and i'd taken speed a few times (at gigs and stuff) before i dropped acid. that acid trip definately changed my life for the better.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: How much experience did you have with other drugs (i.e. marijuana, shrooms, etc.) before droppin [Re: Im_Stoned_Again]
    #4314030 - 06/19/05 04:47 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I dosed a strong geltab before ever doing anything--even getting drunk or getting effects from marijuana. It was an amazing experience and I was fine.

--------------------

OfflineImpulse101
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: 2 paces west of the "big ...
Re: How much experience did you have with other drugs (i.e. marijuana, shrooms, etc.) before droppin [Re: Organic]
    #4314038 - 06/19/05 04:52 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

shit, i have smoked marijuana almost 2 times a day for about 2 years and never droped acid, i did try LSA though didnt work much... i plan to drop acid once in my life somtime

--------------------
"Take me koalas back jack... take my koalas back, he lives somwhere out on the track mack... so take me koalas back"

"Tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroon down!"

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

#4314646 - 06/19/05 08:05 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Im_Stoned_Again said:
I was just wondering how much experience others have had before dropping LSD. I've been smoking pretty heavily for about a year and have done shrooms before with no problems. I'll most likely try this towards the end of July and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to handle the intense trip, but what are your thoughts on all this?

Also, while I'm on the subject, what's the average price per hit? I realize it'll probably depend on how strong it is, but what does everyone normally pay for a hit?

mushrooms in my opinion are harder to handle than acid, it is made out to be harder to handle than it really is, youll be fine :mushroom2:

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

OfflineIm_Stoned_Again
Stranger

Re: How much experience did you have with other drugs (i.e. marijuana, shrooms, etc.) before droppin [Re: LilShank]
    #4315069 - 06/19/05 10:33 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Great, I'm really looking forward to doing this now. Now all I have to do is find someone that can hook me up with some. That shouldn't be too hard though, I have a lot of junkie friends haha.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: How much experience did you have with other drugs (i.e. marijuana, shrooms, etc.) before droppin [Re: LilShank]
    #4316318 - 06/20/05 09:52 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LilShank said:
mushrooms in my opinion are harder to handle than acid, it is made out to be harder to handle than it really is, youll be fine :mushroom2:

i agree completely, however, one acid hit is often a fair bit stronger than the equivalent mushroom doses many people have taken. so i think, for an average hit, one hit is probably harder to handle than say, 2g of shrooms.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineGog
hapless andhappy

Re: How much experience did you have with other drugs (i.e. marijuana, shrooms, etc.) before droppin [Re: alsey]
    #4320507 - 06/21/05 01:49 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Indeed, the myths about LSD are far, far more damaging than anything to do with the drug itself. The idea that one hit can ruin your life might, during an intense, uncontrolled experience.

Exercise caution because it is a life-changing experience, no matter what. Much moreso than mushrooms. But mushrooms are harder to handle in my opinion, especially for your body.

There is no preparation, than to have done a few other psychedelics of similar effect.

OfflineGog
hapless andhappy

Re: How much experience did you have with other drugs (i.e. marijuana, shrooms, etc.) before droppin [Re: Gog]
    #4320513 - 06/21/05 01:51 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I do however encounter people who I believe should NEVER take acid. Mainly fun-loving extroverts, who like mushrooms mostly for the "zaniness", those dreded fools will have quite the time on "real" acid.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience