Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
My friend and i had bought 20 grams of fresh mexican cubensis mushrooms.We thought 10 each would be sufficient for us. We ate them normally but nothing seemed to be happening. Finally after 2.5 hours my friend started experiencing lights all around the room and seeing shapes while i was still normal. He continued on for another 2 hours approximately while i didnt get anything even after 6 hours! My question is is it possible for them not to have an effect on you? Also i heard that sugar brings u down so does a chocolate milkshake 3 hours before taking the mushrooms can play any difference? Please reply and let me know as i am very dissappointed.
well if you think about it thats probably less then a gram each dry...depending on your natural tolerance and medication this can be a very low dose...I don't personally even start to feel shrooms until around 3gs...and a full trip I need around 15gs(and I would consider this medium) I tried 20gs once but I drank way too much trying to down em and was so bloated they didn't digest properly....the trip was mild and I felt like shit due to being bloated and ended up having the worst fucking gas ever(10min later my room still stank lol) anyways this is off topic...you probably need more(I can't be specific)...I'll be making extracts for trippin from now on using methanol or ethanol(starting with ethanol for sure tho methanol will do a better job its also poisonous and must be fully evaporated)