Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
mushrooms are some deeeeep shit..
    #4312879 - 06/19/05 03:41 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

haha here's my friend's take on ...well..everything..keep in mind he had a good helping of cubensis a couple hours prior to writing...enjoy.

Being what I am i know what I know, but you will never know what I know, you will know what you know and be what you are....
I want to know everything and be everything........because there is always better, but what if being worse is better. "better" meaning more or have it all. what if "having it all" is somthing so simple. somthing all of us cant see because we are "walled in" by somthing that seperates what i know and what you know.do i know more than you? or do you know more than me?.....or what if there was somthing else out there, that if i had i would look down on people with knowledge. saying that that would be a waste of a life if all i had was knowledge. i want that thing i cant have that makes life meaningful. because i dont have it and nor does anything surrounding me....but it is out there, somewhere i can never go or see or understand. but i want to understand it more than anything in the world. world meaning the best i can understand life, and everything i can possible know, but ther are things i cant know that something else can. why dont i know that. if i knew everything i wouldnt be writing this or eat or have friends or walk or breath.....i could do anything i wanted caues i would know how to do it. you reading this are probally saying this kid is mad or out of his mind, you right.....i am out of my mind thinking beyond the mind thinking beyond our meaning...if i knew everything i could do anything. if i wanted to fly i could do it because i would know how to. if i wanted to turn to liquid i could becaue i would know how to. imagine for one sec if you knew everything there was to or is to know. what would you give up to know everything. if i could know everything, i would give up everying i knew becaue i would inturn get back more....if you can comprehend this thought that by giveing up everything you have ever done or known or thought, just so you could know evertyihg you would get back so much more..... would you give up everything you know for everything there is?.....i simply cant explain everything i know threw black ink on a white background, becaue that is so simple and what im trying to say is so complexe, you will never never know what i know, and you should want to....but u cant. i want to know everything you know because i want to know evertyihng....by typing this i have wasted so much time, time that i could be using to gain knowledge for myself so that i could be that much closer to knowing everything, but yet i have given u that much more knowledge, because i know everthing i write, but u dont....i am ending this waste of my time by asking you a question that i know the answer to but u dont so that i still know more than you, becaue i will always know more thatn you. the question is simple but the answer is more complex than you could ever imagine, in fact you couldnt imagine it becasue you are not smart enough, yet you think you do, because your thought are the only ones you know, the question is

my name is devin scott king
and i know more than you, and will hopefully one day know everything becuase i want everthing
you are so stupid becuse you dont know what i know

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: Pandurn
Re: mushrooms are some deeeeep shit.. [Re: kimby]
    #4313319 - 06/19/05 10:38 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

kimby said:
my name is devin scott king
and i know more than you, and will hopefully one day know everything becuase i want everthing
you are so stupid becuse you dont know what i know

I know that you know, which, by extension, signifies that I know everything that you know, since, obviously, I know that you know. I know that you know, which means that I know more than you, because, by your very nature, you only know what you know, but yet, on top of that, I know that you know all of what you know, which is more that I know.

Which means I know more than you. This has been logically demonstrated in terms which we can all understand. Crawl back inside of your grave and keep quiet.  :tongue:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Loc: aporia
Re: mushrooms are some deeeeep shit.. [Re: kimby]
    #4313479 - 06/19/05 12:26 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

that's interesting- all knowledge is an answer to the big why

"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology