Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dedication to the U.S. army [Re: sox24]
    #4312391 - 06/18/05 10:51 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think there's anything wrong with our politics being run by taking advantages to advance our country. In fact, I believe that's how it should be run.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Dedication to the U.S. army [Re: sox24]
    #4312394 - 06/18/05 10:52 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sox24 said:
Honestly. The only people really involved in politics are the people who have a reason to. The people work so hard to know both candidates, bless their hearts, but it's all rigged by industry. War is what happens when the USA views another country as a threat or an opportunity for our advancement, and the army is the instrument of that fever.

I don't participate in politics. But if I did, I would say that your argument about this being left or right wing is just uninformed, because the people who decide things for our country are on the same team.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it a fever. It's more of a natural occurance that is very common and has been going on for thousands of years.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Dedication to the U.S. army [Re: Redstorm]
    #4312404 - 06/18/05 10:55 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Me too.

Where are you at, currently?

Castle Greyskull.

Just kidding...by the way, nice avatar. Was the He-Man cartoon a homo-erotic fantasy or something?

I am still in Denver. I am stuck here until June 25 or so because I am going to go white water rafting on the 24th. Once I do that I can take off again though. I am going to go northwest (towards Yellowstone N.P., Glacier N.P., and the Pacific Northwest).

Do you want to see my online blog? It has my daily journal entries and pics. I'll PM you the address if you want.

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
Re: Dedication to the U.S. army [Re: downforpot]
    #4312414 - 06/18/05 10:57 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

sox24 said:
Honestly. The only people really involved in politics are the people who have a reason to. The people work so hard to know both candidates, bless their hearts, but it's all rigged by industry. War is what happens when the USA views another country as a threat or an opportunity for our advancement, and the army is the instrument of that fever.

I don't participate in politics. But if I did, I would say that your argument about this being left or right wing is just uninformed, because the people who decide things for our country are on the same team.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it a fever. It's more of a natural occurance that is very common and has been going on for thousands of years.

Don't accept it. Things change.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dedication to the U.S. army [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4312415 - 06/18/05 10:57 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hell yeah I do.

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: Dedication to the U.S. army [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4312453 - 06/18/05 11:05 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Boiledmeatloaf said:
My good friend went to the air force about a year back and has recently staid with my family at our house, I can call him a brother. He's an important part of our family and we'd hate to lose him. After his two weeks were up for leave, he left today. He has a drive all the way to Oklahoma from Pennsylvania.
When he get's back he is going to be shipped over to abu dhabi.

I always took the military and the people in it for granted. They are brave people who fight for our country even if it's not necessary to fight.
It saddens me to think that the only reason he left is so he can change his life around. He's seriously a genius if not he's close to it. I can't say that his decision was smart to join, but I support him for it.

Lets dedicate this thread to all of the men and women who sacraficed their lives for our own good.

and please, if you don't support the U.S. military don't flame or put your oppinions in here about how much you dislike America.

Thanks for everyone here at the shroomery to make this place what it is.

Take this time to put your self in their shoes and visualize the scene of battle around you and how you'd react.

I personally don't like the war, but have many freinds that have joined. Alot of the soldiers arn't blood thirsty maniaces as some people have pertrayed them as. The people that arn't in service have no idea how it is. You can't just be like "fuck this I don't agree with the war Im going home".

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
Re: Dedication to the U.S. army [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4312505 - 06/18/05 11:17 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

There was a time I wasn't here,
And yes, I did perpetuate.
That, we can all be free men,
And never have to kill a soul.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom