Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinezinsomniaz
Stranger
1st time trip, a little nervous with questions about prescription drugs
    #4310699 - 06/18/05 11:46 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

**EDIT: Update on the situation! All of my friends bailed, so now its just me and close friend who is equally as anxious to enjoy a trip. Now that it is the two of us, how much should we buy? How much should we be taking, what will this look like, and how much should we be spending?

Next wednesday, 5 friends and I are planning a trip, to celebrate our recent graduation. We're doing it in shifts, one day 3 of us will trip and the others will monitor and protect. Set and setting is all planned out, all cell phones will be turned off and parents wont be home all day. Our friend who is experienced with shrooms wants to sell us "1/4", of what specifically i do not know and must ask. But is a "1/4" enough for 5 or 6 first timers? and what should the price be for it? I dont want to get jipped, or end up eating something poisonous, so i have to look deeper into what exactly we are getting.

Also, I am currently on two perscription drugs, Propecia for prevention of hairloss (dont want to end up like my father heh) and Nicomide, a perscription vitamin for acne. I was wondering if either of these will interfere with the mushrooms chemical, and have a negative result.

Lastly, and I appreciate anyone who reads this and responds, I am kind of nervous about it. At first I wasnt, untill I read a post from someone online who had tried shrooms and suffers from depression and anxiety every day of his life, or soemthing like that. I want to know exactly how much of a risk I am in, and what permenant mental damage can possibly be done to me. Also, is there a surefire way to prevent these damages?

Thank you,
zinsomniaz

** Btw i forgot to mention before that I have no mental illnesses or symptoms of paranoia or anything like that, and no family history of mental illnesses, so hopefully ill be well off..

Edited by zinsomniaz (06/22/05 09:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineart
Stranger
Re: 1st time trip, a little nervous with questions about prescription drugs [Re: zinsomniaz]
    #4310740 - 06/18/05 12:04 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

have any of your friends done shrooms before? If i were you i would try and find someone who you are comfortable with and you trust who has experience with shrooms to buy it and do it with you. Not really sure about the price and prescription drugs so i dont want to give you any false info. Just try and stay calm and relaxed, that only time i have known people to have bad experiences is when they got freaked out and tried to fight the trip.

Offlinezinsomniaz
Stranger
Re: 1st time trip, a little nervous with questions about prescription drugs [Re: art]
    #4310777 - 06/18/05 12:23 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah thing is i do not trust the "dealer", he is a freind of a friend im doing it with, and i do not want him to be with us while tripping. So far, with the hours of research ive been doing, ive learned that you just have to remain calm if trapped in a bad trip situation, and go with the flow of things, while reminding yourself that it is all fine. Is there anything a sober friend can do to help you if you are experiencing a bad trip? So far all bad trip "remedies" I've read are up to you and only you to do.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: 1st time trip, a little nervous with questions about prescription drugs [Re: zinsomniaz]
    #4310893 - 06/18/05 01:05 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

First off, I'm quite sure hairloss comes from your mother's father. If your mother's father is bald, then you will probably be bald too. I don't think it matters if your father is bald or not.

A quarter is 7 grams.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_images3.shtml

(whoops put in wrong link, corrected now)

Cubensis will probably be the species of mushroom that you sold. If they don't look like the ones in the pictures, don't buy them.

As long as you read up and learn a lot about how to handle trips, nothing bad should happen. That person who says they experience anxiety and depression probably had a very bad traumatic trip. This will certainly not happen if you are careful and learn everything you can about the subject.

Check these links out:

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/12194
http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/faqs/psychedelic_experience_faq.shtml

Edited by HeavyToilet (06/18/05 01:07 PM)

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Re: 1st time trip, a little nervous with questions about prescription drugs [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4310920 - 06/18/05 01:16 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Also, that would mean everyone would be taking roughly 1.4 grams. This will probably be fairly weak, you may want to buy some more.

It would be a different story though if they aren't Cubensis.

Ask him what the species of the mushrooms are.

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 1st time trip, a little nervous with questions about prescription drugs [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4311021 - 06/18/05 02:14 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Thats a pretty low dose. Id recommend getting a half [ounce]. This would give everyone roughly 2.3 grams each(if there were 6 people). I wouldnt recommend taking any more than this if you have only 5 people.

2.3grams for your first trip is a good amount. I wouldnt pay anything more than $120 for a half. Generally an 8th of shrooms costs $30 or less(generally less depending on your area).

Do not worry about being physically or mentally messed up from shrooms. You, like many others, may find it to be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Let the shrooms take you wherever they lead you. Fighting it is the worst idea.
Perscription drugs shouldnt affect the trip at all. Shrooms rarely interact with anything. The chemical in them(psilocybin) is incredibly stable.

Anyway, good luck, and have fun!

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

Offlinezinsomniaz
Stranger
Re: 1st time trip, a little nervous with questions about prescription drugs [Re: Veter]
    #4312163 - 06/18/05 09:52 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you guys, im definatly less nervous about it now then i was before, and i am ready to go wherever the shrooms take me, with out struggle. I was told the name of what we are getting breifly, but i forgot it, even though he did mention the price being 130 or so, but it looks like ill need to talk to him myself to get the facts straight

Offlinezinsomniaz
Stranger
    #4312257 - 06/18/05 10:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Okay my friend talked to the dealer and the dealer said they were "Silo", which is probibly spelt wrong cause my friend doesnt know what hes talking about. So what is silo?

OfflineKalix
'Head

#4312325 - 06/18/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

psilo = psilocybin... Most likely Cubensis

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #4312326 - 06/18/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zinsomniaz said:
Okay my friend talked to the dealer and the dealer said they were "Silo", which is probibly spelt wrong cause my friend doesnt know what hes talking about. So what is silo?

Never heard of silo or anything like it. It is not a grown strain of cubes nore is it a active mushroom that I know about. Ask the guy if you can see them befor you buy them. Look for thinks like a bluish tinge on the stems and a almost golden yellow color on the top.

Have a fun trip, the first trip was the best for me even though it was a very low dose.

EDIT: HAHA, I didn't even think about psilo.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Edited by Stonerguy (06/18/05 10:39 PM)

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

#4312593 - 06/18/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

A quarter for $130?!

Jesus Christ, that's a huge rip off.

I can get a half for $40.

Do not pay that much for a quarter. It just isn't worth that much.

(This is assuming he's selling Cubensis)

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: 1st time trip, a little nervous with questions about prescription drugs [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4312626 - 06/18/05 11:58 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 12:06 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract