Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
The dream of the planet. (Gaia)
    #4312199 - 06/19/05 12:02 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

All human dreams are part of the dream of the earth.
A long time ago, when the human were just animals amongst other animals, and the entire dream of the planet earth, was in tune with that of our central sun. We knew we were dreaming, and doing nothing but dreaming, we were guided by instinct in our intuition.

As humans formed a language out of their language, and in naming things, keeping the individual naming of stuff, dependent to that of the mass, in an agreed upon solution, we now speak of as ? reality an unreal realities, right and wrong, and so on.

If you read this, chances are that you know what a square is.
In all the stuff it could be, it would be the one you intended it to be, just as you move a finger, or fill the pool.

As humans formed societies, implying the rule of the mass, individual humans rule, and the ?unwritten? rules, were suppressed, by the rule of let us say A mean king! :P
As the dream of Gaia, was imbalanced by the humans no longer being a ?just a visitor? on earth, but claming it their own, above all animals, no longer as animals amongst other animals, we made up countless religions, to explain where we came from. One of them is Christianity.

As the church started losing the control of what was to be the rules, after having gotten it through various means? :wink:
Like when the static model of the universe, having the earth as the centre of the universe, was broken down, and disproved by observing one moon orbiting Jupiter. (?)
We stated looking again for a centre of the universe, as we so long ago forgot the dream of planet (Gaia). And our attention was fixed on the sun. But as even grander telescopes were conceived, we saw that the sun was the centre of a galaxy. And that the universe as we knew it contain billions of others, just like our own. (?)

The control was returned to the individual, as one no longer were being burned at a stake, for having a contradicting view of that of the norm. The dream again started remembering its place as the dreamer. The last 50 years, the technology has sky scraped. Thus enabling the dreamer, again too be independent of that of the mass, as one of the parts, is the mass.

Now, we are only dependent on being dependent, meaning we do not have to do it, unless we do it. So in being dependent on food, one makes a choice, to live.
We could die, we would close our eyes for the last time and/or leave them open for the first time. (?), being dependent of nothing. And we could live, the same way, dependent of nothing, but self.
Nothing depends on nothing.

The dream of Gaia, are now, no longer forced by any ?virus?, just like an attacked cell, starting to reproduce that it need for its own survival, rather than the virus needs, after being injected whit the proper ?antivirus?, we have started to rebel.

The virus of our dream is that which separates; "this is better than that and that applies for all, and every occasion, it is this way it is, cemented by us, as them(?), not just by me?...
The antivirus may be known as unconditional love. Oneness!

With the dream as just one, being many, whatever you do is done.
Ha-ha I lost track long time ago, although I will keep editing this as it may grow in to something of a structure... 

:sun: :thumbup:
:heart:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: The dream of the planet. (Gaia) [Re: Gomp]
    #4312240 - 06/19/05 12:14 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

ouch...that made my brain bleed. good stuff though, i like the whole idea about the antivirus being one-ness

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology