Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleanonymous0
Stranger
Advice on 2nd trip?
    #4311718 - 06/18/05 09:06 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

hello, all:

i am trying to plan and would really appreciate any advice.
i have shroomed once before and it was a good 5 months ago. i am looking to shroom again but don't really have anyone who i would feel REALLY comfortable shrooming with. either that or they aren't available.

1. would it be a good idea or a horrible mistake to trip alone?

some background:
when i'm high, i get VERY introspective sometimes. i think about stuff like: the universe, time, etc. sometimes i am convinced that i AM the universe. this often leads to an incredible feeling of unity; sometimes it leads to the most intense loneliness i've ever felt. nonetheless i am able to achieve an incredible level of thought when i'm left alone while high.

2. if i do trip alone, would you recommend being alone in my room at night? or in nature during the day? (it wouldn't be safe for me to be in nature at night where i live)

3. would it be a good idea to have a sober guide to follow me around? or maybe just let someone know i'm doing it so that i can call them?

4. if i decide to go for it, is there any music that would pull me out of a bad vibe if it starts getting TOO intense? to get back to reality

5. how much should i take since it's only my second time? 1/16th? 1/8th? my first trip was on a 1/16th (having never smoked ganja before) and i tripped pretty fucking hard. this time i have smoked a lot of weed since and i would like to be blown away, but also don't want to freak out since i will (hypothetically) be alone.

THANK YOU so much for any advice

peace

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinetherinds
Stranger

Re: Advice on 2nd trip? [Re: anonymous0]
    #4315109 - 06/19/05 10:45 PM (12 years, 9 days ago)

i think if you're just an 1/8 you should be good. if you're gonna go out in nature you might wanna have someone with you.. lots of crazy shtuff out there but if you're just in your house at night your're in for a good time :grin:

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
Re: Advice on 2nd trip? [Re: therinds]
    #4315438 - 06/20/05 12:24 AM (12 years, 9 days ago)

I tripped once and I was at a beautiful stream with a couple friends. We were away from any sort of civilization for the entire trip. It was really a magical experience as I felt totally as one with everything. Just hearing the water and seeing little fishies was awesome. So I suggest the nature setting on a beautiful sunny day.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Advice on 2nd trip? [Re: anonymous0]
    #4316375 - 06/20/05 10:31 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

i wouldn't mix getting blown away with being alone if you're inexperienced. either get blown away with someone looking out for you, or have a more gentle trip on your own, at least until you have more experience.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience