Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
These feelings i get.
    #4311239 - 06/18/05 05:46 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Every so often I will get a feeling of deja-vu. It is usually because someting around me triggers something that happend long ago, or usually something that happend once in a dream...and my memory somewhat recalls it, and gives it these feelings of familiarity.

Always, and even more so recently, I have had these deja-vu like feelings, almost like a dream im recalling.

I have the feeling that I was shown my entire life, and the outcome of my life, and was given the option to change it.

It will happen every so often, in stressfull times, ego frightening times, and other stuff.

Most recently I was sitting on my couch thinking "I wish I could have done this diffrently" about some stupid little minute thing in my life, that did not need to be changed. That thought triggered a response from my brain that sort of said "You already did have everything changed for the better" wich instantly brings me back to this "dream" where I was given the choice to change something in my life, but not consciously remember the change.

I sort of feel that these feeligns may be my subconscious telling me that the choices i made in life have brought me to where I am now, and that changing one little outcome for what seems to be my immediate benefit could change my whole life more than i wold ever know.

Another part of my thinks that before we are born, we are shown out birth vision, the story of our lives, why we are put on earth, and what we are trying to accomplish while here...and sometimes the unheard mind will remind you of it, and what path you should follow.

And another part of me thinks that I made a deal to change life with the condition that i not remember. And i am now remembering.

Any one else have these fucked up dreams.

hehe :]

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: These feelings i get. [Re: tak]
    #4311295 - 06/18/05 06:10 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I know exactly what you mean. Almost everything that happens to me feels like deja-vu, not always right when it happens though, most of the time now when I think about something that just happened, it's wierd.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
    #4311318 - 06/18/05 06:17 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

(!!prepare for a big ass post guys!!)  :rasta:

never had dreams like that. but it sorta suports my theory/belief of the ?galactical cycle? (not sure what to call it).
my theory is:
all planets, stars, etc, are all moving away from a central point at a decreasing speed (true fact). this means that there is either still a force there pulling everything back to its original spot, or that all the planets, stars, etc, which are moving away from each other, are slowly pulling eachother back together. (possibly a mix of both). either way, there will come a time when all planets stop moving outward, and then begin moving back inward (where they came from) gaining speed, and then collide, creating, yep, thats right, the big bang. (this is greatly suported by the big bang theory as you might have noticed....)
so, a big bang, everything goes away, comes back, another big bang, etc etc. now, im a person who believes in souls or spirits or some sort of essence. i believe that as we go through this cycle, we live our life (or possibly mulitple lives) and then when the next big bang occurs, we start all over (or possibly every other big bang, im too lazy to explain why possibly everyother, just nod your head).
since our souls are constantly reliving the same life/lives over and over, i think its possible that our souls eventually remember these patterns, our lives, (hidden in our sub-conscience) and eventually deja-vus occur. now, after constant repetitions and deja-vus, our subconscience remembers just enough where at moments when we need to make a decision, we get that feeling for which is the correct one (since we saw the outcome in past lives). and eventually we slowly change those reactions towards the better. so as this cycle continues, we slowly start to change the pattern of our life, to what we hope, is a happier better life.
thus, is this true love the person we were destined to be with, or the person we have been with in numerous past lives and thus we recognize that person and gain a feeling of comfort, etc. (love at first site thingy).  now, im not saying this is the case, its just a possibility in the theory which i have.
also, its a theory, its not completely what i believe, cause i dont believe it, i just think its a possibility.
right. if you actually read this whole damn thing, ball to you son!
you got alot of time on your hands and probably need more hobbies!
:rolleyes:

hmm, actually, now that i preview it, its not that long after all...
anyway!
:nutkick:

actually, it is...
:cheers:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Re: These feelings i get. [Re: eligal]
    #4311373 - 06/18/05 06:34 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

nobody cares.... :frown:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleAdden
Saprotrophic Specimen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
Re: These feelings i get. [Re: eligal]
    #4311423 - 06/18/05 07:01 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

The universe is expanding. Eventually everything will be so far apart the temperature will be absolute zero. Barely anything will be moving on the subatomic level. It will be a cold, lifeless, empty eternity.

There is no force that would make everything in the universe get sucked back together, unless the only thing existing still are black holes. Then they would suck each other up along with everything else, creating a singularity if it/they consume enough matter... or if this is even possible.

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Re: These feelings i get. [Re: Adden]
    #4311599 - 06/18/05 08:03 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

s2dope said:
The universe is expanding. Eventually everything will be so far apart the temperature will be absolute zero. Barely anything will be moving on the subatomic level. It will be a cold, lifeless, empty eternity.

There is no force that would make everything in the universe get sucked back together, unless the only thing existing still are black holes. Then they would suck each other up along with everything else, creating a singularity if it/they consume enough matter... or if this is even possible.

but even with the temperatures at zero, the planets will collide, its a fact man, you cant deny, caus its expanding, at a decceleration (?? is that worded properly??) since the planets are slowing down, it means there is a force (gravity) pulling on them. so yes, they are going to be sucked together. eventually.

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Edited by eligal (06/18/05 08:17 PM)

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #4311759 - 06/18/05 09:18 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Neat!

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology