Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
No. Mushrooms concentrate things like pesticides, and there have been numerous cases of poisoning by this route. I wouldn't eat anything from that lawn until whatever had been sprayed on it had broken down. You should find out exactly what was sprayed and how long it takes before it breaks down before you consider eating anything out of that lawn.