Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDemotriton
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Tripped 1 out of 8 tries, LSA potency Dilemma, Need HELP!
    #4271093 - 06/08/05 09:39 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I have tried LSA at least 8 times and only tripped once, liked it a lot but have not been able to repeat the experience even buying from the same vendor I got the active seeds from! Most of the time I use a water extraction, have used Morning glories and HBWS, & only once tripped off 12 HBWS, so I know I am not immune to them. In my experience I am convinced LSA deteriorates very rapidly after seeds are harvested as it is hard for me to find active seeds. Does anyone know of any vendors that consistently supply active seeds? ANY help or SUGGESTIONS would be greatly appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
Re: Tripped 1 out of 8 tries, LSA potency Dilemma, Need HELP! [Re: Demotriton]
    #4271330 - 06/08/05 10:58 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Don't make a water extraction is my advice. Chew and swallow the seeds. Deal with the nausea.

--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

OfflineDemotriton
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4271367 - 06/08/05 11:09 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The one time I did trip was a water extraction, I also have tried an ethanol extraction. I have even ate crushed seeds before too. I hear reports of people tripping all the time off the seeds, which doesn't seem possible being I haven't had much luck with them & can't seem to find much info on why this is. Suggestions anyone? I still think that there is a lot of bunk seeds out there since LSA is so fragile. Anyone else have any experience with this?

OfflineWender
Stranger
    #4272406 - 06/08/05 03:13 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

How many seeds are you using?

OfflineDemotriton
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tripped 1 out of 8 tries, LSA potency Dilemma, Need HELP! [Re: Wender]
    #4275891 - 06/09/05 12:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

On the times I didn't rip of HBWS I used 12,14,& 24 seeds. of Morning Glories 400-500 seeds. Dose is adequate I guess my question is has anyone ran into bunk seeds this often and where can I find the good seeds?

OfflineImpulse101
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: 2 paces west of the "big ...
    #4276367 - 06/09/05 02:30 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

is there any teks to increase potency? i know soaking in alcohol has a big effect? maby if u soked it for longer? instead of 12-24 hours would like 24-48 hours work better? or kill it? just wonderign if anyone has any info let me know i have same problem

--------------------
"Take me koalas back jack... take my koalas back, he lives somwhere out on the track mack... so take me koalas back"

"Tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroon down!"

OfflineImpulse101
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Tripped 1 out of 8 tries, LSA potency Dilemma, Need HELP! [Re: Impulse101]
    #4276515 - 06/09/05 03:13 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i was looking around, lsa is better in alcohol. get 100 proof or higher the higher the better everclear and 151 are supposed to be the best, also soaking them longer in the alcohol and shaking them will cause it to be more potent. also are you using the correct type you need heavenly blue, flying saucers, or pearly gates

Step one - get seeds (heavenly blue, flying saucers, or pearly gates)
Step two - wash seeds with detergent throughaly (remove and toxins on outside if you skip this step or do it have assed you will get bad neasea)
Step three - Crush seeds as fine as you can get them (coffee grinder or put them in a bag and crush the shit out of them the finer the better)
Step four - put seed powder in alcohol (151 and everclear are best, if not look for a 100 proof or higher gin or vodka if you cant do that then ethyanol alcohol) let soak for 3 days shaking when ever you can
Step five filter
step six if you want try the powder in the alcohol again let soak
step 7 filter and drink!

--------------------
"Take me koalas back jack... take my koalas back, he lives somwhere out on the track mack... so take me koalas back"

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #4276554 - 06/09/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Impulse101 said:
i was looking around, lsa is better in alcohol. get 100 proof or higher the higher the better everclear and 151 are supposed to be the best, also soaking them longer in the alcohol and shaking them will cause it to be more potent. also are you using the correct type you need heavenly blue, flying saucers, or pearly gates

Step one - get seeds (heavenly blue, flying saucers, or pearly gates)
Step two - wash seeds with detergent throughaly (remove and toxins on outside if you skip this step or do it have assed you will get bad neasea)
Step three - Crush seeds as fine as you can get them (coffee grinder or put them in a bag and crush the shit out of them the finer the better)
Step four - put seed powder in alcohol (151 and everclear are best, if not look for a 100 proof or higher gin or vodka if you cant do that then ethyanol alcohol) let soak for 3 days shaking when ever you can
Step five filter
step six if you want try the powder in the alcohol again let soak
step 7 filter and drink!

it may be.. but for people who normally dont drink alcohol much, 151 can be a tough thing to down  :grin:

therefor ... i choose water+lime extraction  :thumbup: :sun:

OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains
Re: Tripped 1 out of 8 tries, LSA potency Dilemma, Need HELP! [Re: pH_]
    #4276738 - 06/09/05 04:22 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, that'd be a sick concoction, even worse with everclear. Maybe you could let it evaporate to something you can scrape off and put into capsules.

--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

OfflineImpulse101
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Tripped 1 out of 8 tries, LSA potency Dilemma, Need HELP! [Re: LiveByFreedom]
    #4286391 - 06/12/05 11:03 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i dont drink either but im willing to try it to trip mad balls! well i have 10grams of ground up seeds soaking in 151 its been 2 days tomrrow i TRIP! ill post a report :smile:

--------------------

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Loc: Crawling on The Forest Fl...
    #4290120 - 06/13/05 02:56 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Good idea LiveByFreedom, have you tried this? I thought about trying this technique before but assumed it wouldn't work.

OfflineImpulse101
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Tripped 1 out of 8 tries, LSA potency Dilemma, Need HELP! [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #4308077 - 06/17/05 03:25 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

correction dont use the 151 or everclear tasted like shit... and didnt work at all... i felt a weird sortof buzz after about 12 bowls? eh anyways dont waste time/money on lsa bullshit... lsd is like $2-$5 a hit and shrooms still better for the money yah pay...
dont waste ur time...

--------------------

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #4308792 - 06/17/05 07:29 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Impulse101 said:
correction dont use the 151 or everclear tasted like shit... and didnt work at all... i felt a weird sortof buzz after about 12 bowls? eh anyways dont waste time/money on lsa bullshit... lsd is like $2-$5 a hit and shrooms still better for the money yah pay...
dont waste ur time...

10 grams with weed (im assuming those 12 bowls were reference to herb  :rasta:) should give more than just a buzz. did you get the music euphoria? visual distortions? visuals? i dont think lsa is bullshit, far from it. and if lsa is shit compared to acid/shrooms, i cannot wait to indulge in either :mushroom2:  :wink:

while lsa usually is dwarfed by acid or shrooms, sometimes neither are available.

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Tripped 1 out of 8 tries, LSA potency Dilemma, Need HELP! [Re: pH_]
    #4309313 - 06/17/05 09:49 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

LSA isn't as intense to me, it's a tad different effect compared to shrooms, but it's just as pleasant, i find that there is some nausea at the beginning though.

You should get effects from only 4 - 8 seeds (HBWR). It's probably your source!

--------------------
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: Tripped 1 out of 8 tries, LSA potency Dilemma, Need HELP! [Re: cadam]
    #4309916 - 06/18/05 12:50 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I think IAmShaman sells bunk HBWR seeds. I've bought seeds from them three times... never tripped once. Even after eating 60 HWBR seeds.

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Tripped 1 out of 8 tries, LSA potency Dilemma, Need HELP! [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #4313181 - 06/19/05 05:54 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MushmanTheManic said:
I think IAmShaman sells bunk HBWR seeds. I've bought seeds from them three times... never tripped once. Even after eating 60 HWBR seeds.

there you go

CHANGE YOUR SOURCE

4 should be enough to start noticing a change, 8 for a nice trip

--------------------
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine

Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: Tripped 1 out of 8 tries, LSA potency Dilemma, Need HELP! [Re: cadam]
    #4319900 - 06/21/05 08:09 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Definetely your source!!! Believe it or not, I found my source through ebay and now he no longer sells directly on ebay but he still does sell them. I bought 200 seeds for $80. I don't know if that's a good buy or not. But they are by far the best seeds I've every had, and he said they came direct from Maui. Although, those of you looking for a very reliable source.... check out www.weedcity.com Then go to herbal highs tab on top of page. Then look for HBWR... kinda pricy but you will always get good quality product here. Anybody interested in my connection PM me and I'll get with him and see if he can take more customers. He also sells bulk all the way up to the thousands but it does get pricy. Not like the imitation seeds, you get what you pay for.

--------------------
"... Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." Genesis

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds