Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBBQ
Stranger
Tripping at the beach?
    #4306284 - 06/17/05 02:27 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Hey everyone hows it gong, I've been hanging around the shroomery for a while now and finally found a reason to post.

Well its summer now and I've got probably about an 8th of shrooms that I'm looking to split up into two trips... and I'm thinking I might go for one of them at the beach. I'll be aiming for a level 2-3 trip probably, looking for some fun in the sand and the water, and watching all the people hang out.

Has anybody else tripped at the beach? Thoughts and comments? Thanks shroomery.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineProtexBlue292
Stranger
Re: Tripping at the beach? [Re: BBQ]
    #4306353 - 06/17/05 02:47 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I dunno....it sounds pretty fun since you are outside and everything, just dont do it at a beach with a lot of people there

OfflineSHR00MiN
PSYCH0PSiL0CYBiN

Loc: RI
Re: Tripping at the beach? [Re: ProtexBlue292]
    #4307080 - 06/17/05 11:53 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ProtexBlue292 said:
I dunno....it sounds pretty fun since you are outside and everything, just dont do it at a beach with a lot of people there

yeah.. I'd imagine that could be pretty intense and disconcerting at a beach with lots of people, at least for me anyway..

--------------------
"Im gone upstairs to fuck ya grandmotha" - George Carlin

Offlinecarl
Revolutionary
Re: Tripping at the beach? [Re: SHR00MiN]
    #4307236 - 06/17/05 12:37 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

The beach is a great place for a lower level trip. Go later on in the day before sunsets, so you can watch the sky change colors and the colors on the waves. It wont be the most visual trip but still a great time.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Tripping at the beach? [Re: carl]
    #4307465 - 06/17/05 02:28 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Too hot, too sandy, and too many people. But that's just me.

When I trip outside, the sun is always my #1 enemy. Nothing takes the fun out of my trip more then over heating in the sun. I would much prefer the hiding in the shade of lush forrest.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #4307482 - 06/17/05 02:35 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I just got back from the beach and I have a nice shroom trip. Bout a lvl 2 not many OEV but when I closed my eyes and just listend to the waves break on the shore it was just awsome. I ate just befor sunset so I can see all the nice shades ove purple orange and pink in the sky. This beach was pretty much deserted so I wasn't botherd much. Have fun and wear sunscreen (Almost ruined my trip, forgot to put on sunscreen 1st day I was there)

--------------------
yawn...
SG

OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

Re: Tripping at the beach? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4307544 - 06/17/05 03:00 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

my trip was at the beach and it kicked ass, but my beach had only like, 30 people in a half mile radius, and we were way off to one side. As people meandered towards our side of the beach, and i saw them coming, i stressed a bit, but it wasnt too bad. The waves are really cool!

--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Tripping at the beach? *DELETED* [Re: djd586]
    #4307939 - 06/17/05 04:34 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

OfflineBBQ
Stranger
Re: Tripping at the beach? [Re: poke smot!]
    #4309245 - 06/17/05 11:33 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Hmm, wel about the sun, I was hoping to just chill out in the sand in my swimtrunks, and take a quick dip if I overheat at all. and about the people, where I'm going is most likely going to be pretty crowded, which im cool with because it will be fun to watch everyone hang out, and nobody will probably bother me.

I'm hopefully going to be tripping sometime in the next two weeks, so after I'll make sure to get a trip report in here too.

OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

#4309345 - 06/18/05 12:01 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

make sure you have someone next to you if you swim, you can never be too careful

--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

OfflineDubSak
jigga what

Loc: Dublin, CA
Re: Tripping at the beach? [Re: UlisSausage7]
    #4347461 - 06/28/05 06:45 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I live in CA, and I tripped at the Santa cruz beach Board Walk. I was only on 2 grams(dry) but it was a great time. I went at about 730 at night. The car ride was fun and I peaked as we just arrived. Walking on sand is so much fun while tripping. Just make sure you got a nice pair of sunglass(for security and normal reason)and a couple of bucks to ride the rides(if there are any).

OfflineTrip
Lost Pilgrim

Re: Tripping at the beach? [Re: DubSak]
    #4348149 - 06/28/05 10:28 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

i took a combination of acid and 2cb at the beach at night. the beach at night while tripping is amazing. highly recomended.

Offlinenitroguy
SeiZureS

Re: Tripping at the beach? [Re: Trip]
    #4358571 - 07/01/05 07:38 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Yep.  Tripping at beach =  :sun: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
...Weapons are meant for destruction,
and thus are avoided by the wise.
Only as a last resort
will a wise person use a deadly weapon.
If peace is her true objective
how can she rejoice in the victory of war?
Those who rejoice in victory
delight in the slaughter of humanity.
Those who resort to violence
will never bring peace to the world...

Lao-Tzu, "Tao Te Ching--31" trans. J.H. McDonald

OfflineBenKenobi
Enlightened 1
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Tripping at the beach? [Re: nitroguy]
    #4365887 - 07/03/05 10:31 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

yer been tripin at the beach 4/5 times now, is pretty good, not sure if it beats the lush forrest trips thou...

try go somewhere where there a other places to explore (jettys, playgrounds, rock formations etc..) rather than just sand and water and u will enjoy it more

--------------------
Old Ben

I beleive that my job in mappin the impulse pathways of a single neuron can allow us to open a mecca into the quailitative functions of the human geno...

Please support your local free spore ring by sendin back prints from successful grows, FSRE

Offlineherbage
Stoned as hell.

Loc: On the clouds.
Re: Tripping at the beach? [Re: DubSak]
    #4366910 - 07/03/05 07:14 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I've never got to trip at the beach. The river looks pretty badass though.  :stoned:

--------------------
"The lunatic is in my head."

OfflineSO0PA_HER0
17th leveldrunken ninjamaster
Re: Tripping at the beach? [Re: herbage]
    #4367247 - 07/03/05 09:41 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

man . tripping at the beach is great . get some headphones . and then you dont have to worry about people . just smile cuz its not hard to do . the horizon is awesome . the vibe is cool . especially if its a beach where there are lots of hot females. have fun . !

--------------------
I?m figuring out this realization process-the process to never look upon bitter ground.

InvisibleTerrapinSunrise
Stranger
Loc: KY
Re: Tripping at the beach? [Re: SO0PA_HER0]
    #4367581 - 07/03/05 11:29 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

ok, listen, the beach is the best place on earth to trip:

you have things to look at both near and far. there are four planes: the sand, the water, the sky, and the dunes/houses. looking down the beach is an ENDLESS tunnel and these planes meet into infinity. you want to talk about visuals?

it's an endless sandbox for you be yourself in. get dirty and love it. there's no worrying about anything when you're half naked with nothing to lose. get lost in billions of tiny universes.

water. WATER. it's flowing and it's metallic purple. i've seen it turn into liquid gold, liquid silver, i've seen it turn crystal clear with dolphins and fish swimming everywhere. if you think "carribbean," everything turns tropical, i don't care what beach you're on. i've seen things that make me cry they're so amazing.

swimming. if you dare. it's like warm pudding bubbling over your body. float on your back and watch the clouds as you melt into the water until you are the water itself. i suggest wading in very very slowly--let the ocean goddess beckon you. you will succumb. just don't go deep...

constant audio playing from the ocean waves. in and out. distorted or not. it's beautiful. it's droning. was that a helicopter i just heard?

clouds. come on, clouds are the best visual stimuli ever. naked women whispering. "flocks" of dragons fly majestically into the sunset.

sand, again. you can DRAW in it. make patterns, follow your trail, write poetry.

sunsets on the beach are as good as they ever get. colors bursting. the sky fading into reds and out to yellow and into purple. when it goes down, the stars come out.

i've tripped many times on both lsd and shrooms on the beach. i always dose a little after 3pm and walk down the beach with my back facing the sun (nobody wants sun in their eyes). once the sun starts to set i turn around and walk into it. it's pure enlightenment. this is as blissful as i've ever dreamed of.

peace.

Edited by TerrapinSunrise (07/03/05 11:32 PM)

OfflineFlashback
Captain Trips

Loc: God's empty chair
Re: Tripping at the beach? [Re: TerrapinSunrise]
    #4369205 - 07/04/05 01:15 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I was in Thailand a month back and there was a tropical island that had full moon parties. It was excellent, they sold magic mushroom milkshakes. Then partying on the beach! Fuckin wish I was back there

--------------------
Now I have become one with the universe, at my will I can command the gods of moon and sun to tear open the matter of the universe and reveal the light of eternity. We shall walk through the crack of time and space and abandon all hope of physical feelings and emotions. We shall be the drifters of time; the wanderers of space and the beings that even the gods shall fear. Our minds will exist, emerging with whatever we wish and controlling whatever we desire.
Fear and emptiness no longer exist. We now live in a world of ecstasy and pleasure, freedom and sublime. We have reached Nirvana.

Offlinecolombdcali
Stranger

Re: Tripping at the beach? [Re: Flashback]
    #17785515 - 02/11/13 09:54 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I've wanted to find out more about that island for so long. If you do come back on to shroomery please message me

--------------------
"I am not unlike a prisoner who enjoyed an imaginary freedom during his sleep, but when he later begins to suspect that he is dreaming, fears being awakened and nonchalantly conspires with these pleasant illusions"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience