Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePirate_Patrick
Stranger
 User Gallery
Trip Report: 2 grams dried of Pink Buffalo
    #4303215 - 06/16/05 10:44 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

After shroom hunting for a couple of months and not having any success, I decided to grow my own. I bought all the equipment online, now I had to pick a strain. After researching strains I came to learn that I live in a state in which it is illegal to ship spore syringes to. So after several more months of searching I actually found someone willing to send spores to me, but I didn't have a choice of what kind. This person sent me a Pink Buffalo spore syringe. After a mildly successful grow I finally had shrooms.

For my first trip I didn't want to over do it, so on June 13th (Monday) at 5:30pm I ate 2 grams. I at a sandwich at 2pm so my stomach wasn't really empty. But from what I understand, your stomach being emtpy only effects how fast the shrooms hit. They had an unusual taste that made me gag a little on the first couple of bites. They were also tough to chew and required lots of saliva and juice.

After consumsion, I jumped online and joined the #shroomery channel while watching flash animations. After 30 minutes I began to feel worn out, iritable, and somewhat sick as if I just had a bad day at work. This went on for 30 minutes and went away. I still didn't notice anything different.

Then all of the sudden 1.5 hours after consumsion I looked at my slanted textured ceiling and it was breathing. I began to feel extremely happy and everything made me laugh. The complexity of the adult life faded away to reveal something to me I haven't experienced in a long time: I felt like a child again. Simple things pleased me. I found beauty in most obscure things.

I began to relate my experience to those in #shroomery and everyone seemed to be happy for me. One person told me to "not waste my trip in IRC". I thought about it for a second and realised there is no such thing as a "wasted" trip, whether I was on my computer, out in nature, or tripping with friends. I was having the time of my life.

Around 9:30pm I shut my PC off and began to walk. Walking under some high tension power lines I saw the most beautiful site ever. I looked eastward in the direction the power lines were going and saw hundreds upon hundreds of fireflies flying above waist high grass. Not only did I see the fireflies but the sun was also setting and the horizen was pink and orange. It was simply breathtaking.

As I was coming down I walked to a local bar and had a couple of drinks. This was one of the best experiences of my life. I am definitly doing it again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTrav
Stranger

Re: Trip Report: 2 grams dried of Pink Buffalo [Re: Pirate_Patrick]
    #4303242 - 06/16/05 10:50 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Right on man! :thumbup: Glad you had a good trip.  :tripping: :sun:

OfflineEternoPsiconauta
Minister ofNature

Loc: Suburbia
Re: Trip Report: 2 grams dried of Pink Buffalo [Re: Trav]
    #4303342 - 06/16/05 11:17 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Man, that was great!! I am going to grow exactly the thai pink buffalo and that was what I was searchin for:someone who could tell me the real and ancient power of those.great thanks buddy :grin:

--------------------
sono animato da costanti pensieri inerenti alla sottomissione del mondo.questo e` quanto.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: 2 grams dried of Pink Buffalo [Re: Pirate_Patrick] * 1
    #4306140 - 06/16/05 11:36 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That was a fine two-gram trip. It sounds like its exactly in the zone: more mightve been less pleasant, less might've dissapointed.

Make sure you take spore prints etc from every cap you got. If you live in an area where spores are rare.. Make every chance to get them from your grow, as they don't have to be shipped to you.

Thai mushrooms are said to have a spiritual layer, I don't know if thats true but as you've seen they are "friendly shrooms"!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Re: Trip Report: 2 grams dried of Pink Buffalo [Re: Asante]
    #4306823 - 06/17/05 06:50 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

man, i've been growin pb's and they are like no other sroom i've ever had. try about an oz fresh and see what happens. some of my friends had a rolling like experience with them (myself included).

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

OfflinePirate_Patrick
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Trip Report: 2 grams dried of Pink Buffalo [Re: Asante]
    #4307297 - 06/17/05 11:05 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
That was a fine two-gram trip. It sounds like its exactly in the zone: more mightve been less pleasant, less might've dissapointed.

Make sure you take spore prints etc from every cap you got. If you live in an area where spores are rare.. Make every chance to get them from your grow, as they don't have to be shipped to you.

Thai mushrooms are said to have a spiritual layer, I don't know if thats true but as you've seen they are "friendly shrooms"!

I have taken 3 successful spore prints already. Enough to start another small batch. Once I move I will start a new grow.

Quote:

iateshaggy said:
man, i've been growin pb's and they are like no other sroom i've ever had. try about an oz fresh and see what happens. some of my friends had a rolling like experience with them (myself included).

I will sometime, however my cakes had it so I threw them out. It will have to wait until the next grow.

Edited by Pirate_Patrick (06/17/05 11:05 AM)

Offlinesevens
binarian
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: 2 grams dried of Pink Buffalo [Re: Pirate_Patrick]
    #26749821 - 06/16/20 06:48 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I realize this is a really old thread, but that's kind of the point. For some reason I though this was a repetitively new strain, but apparently that's not the case as this thread is currently 15+ yrs old. I just wanted to report my experience with them for anyone else that happens to come across this thread.

It may have just been timing, since it's been almost a year since I last dosed, but I found this strain to be incredibly satisfying, both visually and even more so mentally and physically. I'm sure most of the satisfaction was due to just me needing the experience. Either way I think I'm going to stick with this strain for a little bit as it seemed absolutely perfect!

--------------------
SeVeN aka [01010011  01100101  01010110  01100101  01001110]
(All posts are from dreams I've had and/or recounts, hear say, etc)

Edited by sevens (06/16/20 06:49 PM)

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Loc: North EU
Re: Trip Report: 2 grams dried of Pink Buffalo [Re: sevens]
    #26779867 - 06/24/20 04:54 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Never heard of this variety on the shroomery before. Makes me want to try out these and other varieties, but I already have so much ecuador :shrug:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies