Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Perlite, Rye Grain, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleThinkPink
Cheese Farmer
 User Gallery
Successful NEWB Grow Log
    #4304803 - 06/16/05 07:38 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Hello all, just got my second flush and thought I would share what helped me since I got all my ideas from you guys  :tongue:
I bought a grow kit, but only because I was at school and wanted it to be easy.  So first flush, I did as the directions said, and got about 130 g wet weight.  Then I stumbled onto the shroomery and didn't stop reading stuff for about five days.  And this led me to make the neccesary modifications to permit a VERY SUCCESSFUL second flush.
Basically, I took the container, which had a mix a rye berries and compost, and noticed it was dry, and moving from the sides.  So I filled the sides with dry perlite.  Then, I poked a pen into the subtrate all the way to the bottom in 10 differtent places, and filled the holes it made with dry vermiculite.  Finally, I filled the whole thing with water to just above the compost.  I waited over night, drained it, waited for myc to regrow, and a few days later, i just started to give it light in my closet while I would sleep.  Basically, the dunk tek worked like a charm, and I recieved the flush seen below.
NOTE:  this was all done in a tupperware container the size of a shoe box.

The two large stems are the stems of my "print caps" which are in the jars next to the PS2.  All of those, plus the biggest shroom which is already dried, totaled 254.3g wet weight

If anyone has any sugg for me let me know, and thanks again for all the help guys, this really is a bad ass rebel community.  SHROOM ON!!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Perlite, Rye Grain, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation