Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Glass pipe artists arrested in Virginia parking lot.
    #4233709 - 05/29/05 02:51 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Also, Bob Marley's old band was arrested at the same event.

http://p211.ezboard.com/fartglasspipemakerspipemakersforum.showMessage?topicID=10283.topic

am writing this to all of you as a warning because I am angry and scared about what happened to us this past weekend at the Haymakers Ball in Virginia. I feel that our tribe is a good one and I really don?t want to see what happened to us, happen to anyone else in our community.

For the past few years I have spent my summers traveling around to music festivals with my best friends Jenny and Dave of Jah Love?s Creations. We sold mainly art glass, but we also sold pipes at shows that allowed it. I sure some of you know of J&D and can testify that they are super kind wonderful people who have worked for a really long time to help bring high end art glass into the festival scene.

Well, we decided to vend at the Haymakers Ball for the first time this year and it seemed to be a great show. There was a police presence at the show, but we never anticipated being busted for selling pipes. We had only about 10 bats out in one of the six cases on display. A few with ?for tobacco use only? stickers on them. At 11:00 on Saturday night, the last band of the weekend, The Wailers go on stage. Two uniformed officers and two undercover officers enter our booth and tell us that we are in violation of Viriginia state law and federal law for selling paraphernalia. About six more cops show up?start looking around?pointing out the pipes, grinders, etc. stating they are all considered paraphernalia. They even tried to say a $200 art glass necklace of mine with a galaxy pendant in the center was paraphernalia because it could be used as a smoking stone. They inspected my inside out beads?.anything that could be used for?.blah blah blah.

After they got a search warrant, they searched J&D?s van and found ALL the pieces that they owned. Any of you that have seen their booth at shows in the past know they have only high end really nice glass. The van was completely loaded up with inventory so they could travel to the next few shows. Once the cops discovered all the glass, Dave was arrested, the van was taken in addition to at least $20,000 + in inventory and 5-6 thousand dollars in cash. They arrested ALL the vendors selling pipes and confiscated cars, $ , anything of value. They even arrested The Wailers after their performance because they found a pipe back stage. Jenny and I were very blessed that we were not hauled off?they seemed to focus more on the men than the women. We are hoping and praying for Dave, but his lawyer told him he could be facing some really hard time. A REALLY long time??..

I don?t know if this is just Virginia or if the federal government is going to come down hard on us hard this summer. I?ve been blowing glass and working the festival scene for 10 years now and I have never seen or heard of anything like what we experienced this past weekend. This festival took place on private land. I don't think we are safe anywhere anymore. I?m afraid they are cracking down hard on the pipe community, so take this as a warning and PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!

~peace~
Melanie

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Glas pipe artists arrested in Virginia parking lot. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4233834 - 05/29/05 03:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

weak

--------------------

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Glas pipe artists arrested in Virginia parking lot. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4234747 - 05/29/05 09:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Fucking ridiculous

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Re: Glass pipe artists arrested in Virginia parking lot. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4235227 - 05/30/05 12:33 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

pipes are good

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: Glass pipe artists arrested in Virginia parking lot. [Re: 1stimer]
    #4299966 - 06/15/05 03:14 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

what's up with the hitler shit? Fuck hitler man! I'm not saying fuck baby hitler, but if baby hitler is a fan of hitler, well then FUCK HIM TOO! Hitler was a pile of fucking shit that took thousands and thousands of innocent lives away!!! What if you were killed becuase you ate shrooms, hitler killed for fucked up reasons like that too, just because people were jews. FUCK HITLER MAN

--------------------

OfflineProsgeopax
Jaded, yethopeful?

Loc: Appearing at a mall near ...
Re: Glass pipe artists arrested in Virginia parking lot. [Re: RobMarley420]
    #4300092 - 06/15/05 03:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Baby_Hitler is one of the most well respected Jewish members of our online community.

--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.

InvisibleArp
roving mycophagist
 User Gallery

Loc: in a van by the river
Re: Glass pipe artists arrested in Virginia parking lot. [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #4300100 - 06/15/05 03:46 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

*unrelated* :crazy2:

OfflineProsgeopax
Jaded, yethopeful?

Loc: Appearing at a mall near ...
Re: Glass pipe artists arrested in Virginia parking lot. [Re: Arp]
    #4300107 - 06/15/05 03:48 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Zoroastrian Orgy Groups?

--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.

InvisibleArp
roving mycophagist
 User Gallery

Loc: in a van by the river
Re: Glass pipe artists arrested in Virginia parking lot. [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #4300115 - 06/15/05 03:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I removed it. Didnt want to be a threadnapper.
Atleast not after reading the original text.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Glass pipe artists arrested in Virginia parking lot. [Re: Arp]
    #4301498 - 06/15/05 09:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i met him at roo i think, in centeroo. i bought some milils of of him, and some holograph thingies :smile:

im glad that he brought some tools, instead of only glass to sell :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: Glass pipe artists arrested in Virginia parking lot. [Re: RobMarley420]
    #4303166 - 06/16/05 10:31 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

dingleberrysalad said:
what's up with the hitler shit? Fuck hitler man! I'm not saying fuck baby hitler, but if baby hitler is a fan of hitler, well then FUCK HIM TOO! Hitler was a pile of fucking shit that took thousands and thousands of innocent lives away!!! What if you were killed becuase you ate shrooms, hitler killed for fucked up reasons like that too, just because people were jews. FUCK HITLER MAN

:wtf:

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflineVex
Stranger
Re: Glass pipe artists arrested in Virginia parking lot. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4303188 - 06/16/05 10:36 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

was he the guy with all the fancy mugs and glass cocks?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag