Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleEmbracingShadows
Deaf
 User Gallery
Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip?
    #4301444 - 06/15/05 09:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Have you ever smoked laced weed? was it a good trip? or a bad trip? please do the poll and tell me the story.
Have you ever smoked laced weed?
You may choose only one
Was it a good trip or a bad trip?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (06/15/05 09:25 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4301592 - 06/15/05 10:05 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Out of my 7 years or so of smoken herb i have never had or seen laced herb. Or heard of in a non bullshit story for that matter.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: baraka]
    #4302350 - 06/16/05 01:10 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I concur. I think laced weed is a bunch of bullshit. Every "I smoked weed laced with PCP" story I've heard is just some stupid pot n00b who freaked out because they smoked too much and just weren't used to the experience.

Laced pot my ass. Please.

Why would someone spend the extra money to lace pot with anything and sell it to someone without hiking up the price?

Invisiblepsyillyazul
verbal doubleedged sword BFTD

Loc: zion
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Gumby]
    #4302504 - 06/16/05 02:13 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Grabbed a pipe while sitting in the passenger seat of a car driving down the highway, little did I know said pipe was prior used for 20x Salvia smoking. I loaded a bowl and ripped it up pretty quickly. I held the last hit and was blasted clean out of my fucking mind. Amnesia. No Good.

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Loc: Lemuria
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: psyillyazul]
    #4302795 - 06/16/05 07:55 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I've burnt herb with pcp on it, and with coke on it. I enjoyed both very much. Also smoked ganja with opium on top. Loved that too.

Everytime i've known what I was smokeing though. People don't just put aditional drugs in with the weed for free. that shit costs. So I don't know if this fits the definition of "laced" or not. Mabey it just means "enhanced". Fuck, I don't know.

--------------------

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4302854 - 06/16/05 08:28 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

No. I've had idiots tell me some organic homegrown was laced just because it blew their mind. Never seen laced herb in my life.

--------------------

Offlinelardnar
Pu Pu Platter
Male

Loc: Behind what appears
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Organic]
    #4302907 - 06/16/05 08:55 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Couple years ago I got a quarter of some shake that looked like crap but made a lot of colors melt and I kept thinking i was wearing orange tinted sun glasses after splitting only 2 grams, I'm pretty sure it was laced. Also turned my lips, forehead and knees numb pretty fast.  I've been smokin and growin for a long time and never had an experience with weed like it.

It was nice :smile:

--------------------
If your soul is sence this life is lost ...

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

#4304220 - 06/16/05 03:11 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

psyillyazul said:
Grabbed a pipe while sitting in the passenger seat of a car driving down the highway, little did I know said pipe was prior used for 20x Salvia smoking.  I loaded a bowl and ripped it up pretty quickly.  I held the last hit and was blasted clean out of my fucking mind.  Amnesia.  No Good.

good thing you were'nt driving :crazy:

--------------------

Deaf
 User Gallery
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: lardnar]
    #4304274 - 06/16/05 03:25 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

What happend with my was my friend got some nasty ass ugly girlfriend and she was a stoner and he was all sayin she gots really goos shit! so i decided to buy a 20 and totally got fucked in the end.. To start with he thought i wouldnt notice he was ripping me off.. it was a small ass amount and i was like "what the hell is this?!" and he was like its a 20! and im like dude... no... this is a fuckin bowl thats it... and what it came out to be "what happend" wich is bullshit.. that they only had a 40 and she charged "extra" to take the amount out wich came down to one bowl in charges... and im lookin at the shit and its all brown... had barley any crystals on it and im like... dude.... this is so not cool.. then he said fine then ingreat! and i was like whatever and later that night after school when i smoked it it tasted like crap! it tasted like it had freakin like house hold cleaner chemicals on it it was really nasty. then the bad trip started it.. My whole body went complety numb like no feeling at all except for the intense shooting pains going through my body then the hallucinations and voices started,  hearing people go ERIC!!! like in a terrorized voice calling out to me and i was seeing any freaky thing my mind thought of. i kept on almost loosing consciousness i was so light headed and no ones voice made sense every thing was false and  dream  like it was like i was  a ghost or sumthin i managed to stay somewhat calm because of my past experiance having a anxiety attack when i was a fresh new lad to the good ol' Ganja. but nothing like this I had offically convinced myself i was on the path to dieng. i was all sayin to my friends "talk to me some more before i die dude." by that point i accepted the "fact" that i was going to die. my friends called my mom and an ambulance came and got me and i was in the hospital for 4 hours trippin out and tested my urine and i dont remember the chemical that was in it but it made me freak out i had THC in my system and somthin else that was with it and the dude is like well the pot you smoked was laced with BELSHDD(not a real word) and i was so out of it i didnt remember what it was and my mom was so chill about it i thought she was gunna flip out so i was just like wow.. and i had to go get my blood pressure and vitals checked the next 2 weeks after that... so yup that was my bad trip. :thumbdown:

Edited by EmbracingShadows (06/16/05 03:34 PM)

Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #4304479 - 06/16/05 04:16 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I am not one hundered percent sure if it was laced, but it was just so much more powerful than ever, the cottonmouth was intense, and the night is kind of foggy. Here is the story:
I was at the Kottonmouth Kings concert at Soma (a venue in San Diego) for their Fire It Up Tour, and I was just smoking cigarettes in the side stage when the Kings weren't playing or when I was bored. I took two hits in the side stage from two different people, one from a guy's pipe and one from another person's pipe. I really didn't feel anything but it tasted alright. I am assuming I did not get high because the pipes were being passed in a circle and I did not green either, and they had gone through about 3-4 people before they got to me. A few hours later, the Kings were playing and the entire audience area reeked of the delicious smell of burning weed. I looked at the crowd and I noticed something strange: You know how at the very front of the crowd, for about 30 yards or so deep starting from the stage, people are extremely dense and just jumping and shit? And right behind them, there is always a mosh pit, and basically, in between the dense crowd and the pit, there is no space.
Not this time. There was a spot right between the wall of people in the mosh pit and the dense area near the stage where there were two people and no one was squeezed against them, not even touching them actually. I also noticed smoke coming up from them. Naturally, I made my way over to them in order to indulge myself. I asked one of them "Hey man, can I hit that?" and he gave it to me and I hit the joint. I can not actually remember if it tasted different or not. As soon as I gave them the joint back, I began to make my way out of the crowd. Also, as soon as I turned around to leave the crowd after handing the joint back to the guys, someone asked me jokingly (I think, things get real foggy here. I am actually writing about all I can remember from that night, I swear to god. No real memories, with the exception of some before the weed I had just hit. I smoked a bunch of cigarettes with some guys at the sidestage earlier. And I bought a KMK hat for 20 bucks instead of 25 because I emptied my pockets to prove to the vendor it was all my money and she decided to discount me. Wow, I wonder if you guys understand what I just said.) "What was that laced with?"
I began to worry a little as I left the crowd, but soon decided I didn't give a fuck and I should go with the flow. I should add that even as the guy asked me that question, mere seconds after exhaling the smoke, I was kind of fucked, at least I think so now. I may have been really fucked up, but I can not remember.
Back to the story. As I left the crowd area and entered the lobby, I ran into my neighbor (I think. I am pretty sure, and you will see why later.) right before I got up the stairs to the lobby. I said hi to him. I remember going to the drinking fountain and just drinking for like, a minute or so. Good thing I like cottonmouth. I am not sure why I do, maybe because I enjoy every aspect of marijuana, from the flavor of the smoke, top the flavor of chewing the raw material, to the smells of both, to the texture, to, well, you get it. I would smoke the shit even if it did not get me high.
Anyways, I have never been higher than I was at that concert, and that was one hit. I am aware it could have been super chronic weed, but I do not know.
Oh yea, about my neighbor. I was wondering for a while if I really did see him there. I asked him one day, "Dude, did I see you at the KMK show?" and he told me "Yea dude, you were so fucked up".

Because I do not know if the weed was laced or not, I did not vote yes or no on the poll for smoking laced weed, but I voted yes for was it a good trip because, well, damn, I do not know. Please reply with your opinion, by the way. Do you think the shit was laced or just super dank? Or PM me if you want, I am curious for anyone's ideas on this.

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
    #4304776 - 06/16/05 05:30 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, it was laced with heroin and I was aware of it. I must say it was very enjoyable although I didn't accomplish much... I laid back in my chair and experienced a wave of complete euphoria... then clumsily rode my bike around w/ my friend... then I sat at a park bench w/ my head down and... that's about it.

--------------------

InvisibleDragonaut

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? *DELETED* [Re: mantis]
    #4304916 - 06/16/05 06:14 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by Dragonaut

Reason for deletion:  

--------------------
:dragon:

Offlinecubicidal
Stranger
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Dragonaut]
    #4305177 - 06/16/05 07:25 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Coke and bud... nice shit.

Invisiblepsyillyazul
verbal doubleedged sword BFTD

Loc: zion
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4306915 - 06/17/05 08:42 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Would have been killed. No joke. I remember inhaling, holding the hit, then some pretty hard to recall terrifying shit, then being parked on the side of the road wondering what the fuck happened. Very fucking scary. Especially when your body doesn't have time to brace for lift-off.

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

#4308053 - 06/17/05 03:14 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

salvia is some intense shit. I love it. I don't know if your body ever has much if any time to brace itself for that drug. It comes on pretty quick.

I find it odd that at the time of this post, there are only ten people who claim to have smoked laced weed, yet somehow, thirteen who have commented on whether it was good or bad.  :smirk:

--------------------

Offlineerowider
lotsa knots

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: mantis]
    #4308544 - 06/17/05 06:23 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah. to the dude with the KMK concert story - if it was good weed in the j you smoked, and you had been smoking for a while and were familiar with weed and everything, you would have been able to taste it and tell it was some goody. unless all you got was schwag idk. but still 1 or 2 tokes wouldn't have catapulted you into space like you were saying. maybe it was some of that boat. love boat yall smoked any of that shit? or maybe they drop some hash oil on the paper or bud. who knows?

Offlinelookin4atrip
SmOkInOnInFoRmAtIoN

Loc: NC
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: baraka]
    #4308565 - 06/17/05 06:30 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i've smoked many upon many laced blunts, joints, bowls, etc.. the key to not having a bad trip (for me) is to be in the best possible mood before you're ready to toke it up. just get excited that you're about to smoke some dank ass bud laced with some other hardcore mind altering substance and feel good about what you're about to do. don't ever think about "what could happen" or you'll just think and think about it. go to your happy place inside of your head and you'll never have a bad trip

Invisibleblacksabbathrulz
 User Gallery
    #4309636 - 06/17/05 11:18 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gumby said:
I concur. I think laced weed is a bunch of bullshit. Every "I smoked weed laced with PCP" story I've heard is just some stupid pot n00b who freaked out because they smoked too much and just weren't used to the experience.

Why would someone spend the extra money to lace pot with anything and sell it to someone without hiking up the price?

Seriously, the first time I smoked good bud, I freaked out because it was too strong. It was awesome. I thought at the time it might be laced, but the next day simply realized I had been smoking schwag, and then went on to bud. Laced bud doesn't exist IMO.

--------------------

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4310433 - 06/18/05 09:06 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i smoked weed that killed my smoking of weed forever. fucking made me trip out a bit and my left eye and temple hurt like hell which carried over for another few weeks and if i smoke any weed now it does the same thing but to a lesser extent.. so i cant. FUCK.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Invisibleoreandra
dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: Mysteries Grove
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Locus]
    #8399774 - 05/14/08 05:48 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I think it was laced with something. My particularly evil ex might have been trying to get me hooked on something. In any event all it did was make it so I was acutely and uncomfortably aware of the heat/energy off of others bodies...esp his...I couldn't stand to be touched and whatnot.

It helped me though, as that was the last night with him. I left and things are great now.

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: oreandra]
    #8403865 - 05/15/08 01:40 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i dont know if it was laced or not but it was the 3rd time i smoked. the 2 times before that i just got spaced out.. nothing crazy. well this time i smoked it and when id move it would feel like i was underwater. like when id roll over every inch would click.clikc.click.click. it was trippy

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Offlinewhy_not_me
I live tranquilized
 User Gallery

Loc: Fluffy opiate cloud
    #8405098 - 05/15/08 12:13 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

My friend got me good one night, I was drunk off my ass and he was talking about dmt a lot..

He then gave me a bowl with some weed covered in "kief"
and told me to take a big ass hit..

long story short I tripped massively hard and had a good laugh thinking of how I reacted to the "weed".

I've never bought regular weed off of someone that was laced however:justdontknow:

--------------------
Feed Your Head.

Invisibleoreandra
dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: Mysteries Grove
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: why_not_me]
    #8408899 - 05/16/08 10:40 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

mmm, sooo not nice to trick folks that way.

There is a certain prank ethic one must follow IMHO.

All for good fun, but I never liked the idea of giving someone stuff whose ID is unknown to them.

--------------------
If the truth can be told so as to be understood, it will be believed. <Mckenna>

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting
to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.”
<Andre Gide>

<Tutu> From each according his ability to each according to his needs.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

#8408941 - 05/16/08 10:54 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Only thing my herb is laced with is GOOD TIMES.

--------------------

OfflineShasta
Shasta
Female User Gallery

Loc: Missouri, US
    #8412446 - 05/17/08 10:50 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Never had anything laced, but I wouldn't mind lacing something myself haha

--------------------
Give Jah thanks and praise today

Invisibletimekiller
God
Male

Loc: I'm too fucked up to know...
    #8508216 - 06/10/08 05:48 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I was about 15 at the time, I bought a ten piece off some kid in school I never bought off of before. It looked like decent mids and I asked him if it was any good and all he said was "you'll see" with a shit eating grin on his face. so me and two friends go out to the woods to smoke after school and we smoked it out of a make shift bong with a tin foil bowl, at first everything was fine, we finished smoking and proceeded to walk up to the local wawa to get munchies and drinks. About halfway up there/about fifteen minutes after smoking something went wrong all of a sudden my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest, it became extremely hard to breathe, and stuck in a sort of confusion where it was hard to distinguish what I was doing or where I was going. it was like having a panic attack or something with no kind of warning or trigger what so ever, my one friend was experiencing the same thing, we both kept stopping to sit on the curb and saying things to each other like "dude, this isn't right!", "what's going on!?", "dude, feel my heart, why is it beating so fast!" and "man, am I gonna die?". This persisted for about 4 hours before we began to feel ok. throughout the experience ,our other friend  kept saying "I feel fine" and "I don't know why you guys are buggin out so much" but later he confirmed that something didn't feel right about the high, but it obviously hadn't effected him the way it did us. to this day I have no idea what it could've been if it was laced but I know it wasn't angel dust because I've smoked angel dust on its own and with pot on several occasions and it felt nothing like it. to be honest it didn't feel like there was too much of an added psychoactive effect, just an intense uncomfortable physical effect. I confronted the kid about it next day and he swore up and down that it was just good pot with nothing on it, but i think he was just dumb and didn't realize it was laced. i've never had anything like that since and hopefully never will again. anyone have any idea what this might have been?

--------------------
SATAN?

Offlinejazzillion
Conscious
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #8549030 - 06/21/08 10:23 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gumby said:

I can't explain why the pot I had was laced or the incentive in doing so, but I know I had a fucked up experience.  I've smoked a lot of weed and hash, and this was different.

My 2 friends and myself drove to a really ghetto neighborhood and bought some shwag off a fat black guy on a motorcycle. 

We rolled it into a blunt on the way back into town and smoked it in the back of a parking lot with plans  to go see LOTR the 1st one.  Right as we were a little more than half way through with the blunt we all started commenting about how it just didn't feel right.  We put it out w/ 3/4ths gone and stepped out of the car to feel like gravity had just tripled and we were at its mercy. We slowly walked to the theater and somehow got seated.  I remember everything was in super slow motion.

The movie started and it had that old beginning with the black and white circle and the 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 count down.  Well, the movie started and it was all in black and white.  I remember at one point the movie was getting all screwed up like the film was falling off the projector track and the screen went white.  I got up and started yelling at the projector and people were yelling at me...it was bad and I really knew something was off and not right.  There is more to the story, but I don't feel like typing the rest.

We ended up talking to the guy and he said not to smoke it..that it was laced with PCP and formaldehyde and supposedly a death was reported from it.  Why the fuck formaldehyde, I don't know.  I never smoked it again, but it was fucked and those stories have some merit, I unfortunately know firsthand.

--------------------
When it rains, it spores :shroompick:

"Consciousness is the Universe recognizing itself." Once we perceive that everything is conscious we can then ask, "How does consciousness take all these varied forms?" - The Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell

All works of poster are of absolute fiction to be used for no other purpose but amusement.

Invisiblehamandcheese
Sandwich
 User Gallery

Loc: Next Level
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: jazzillion]
    #8656447 - 07/19/08 08:01 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I've bought shit that has been claimed to be laced. I dont think it was, but it was the damn good considering it was like brownish. My one buddy says he thinks it was some "Arizona Bud" but idk. thats not the weed i voted upon. 

The weed i voted about was some shit i KNOW was laced. I probably would have enjoyed it if i knew that before hand. I was with a bunch of people and we were walking back from Wawa, we had been smoking earlier and were headed to play some Glow Bowling(which i had never done at this particular bowling alley).

Me and this one dude i knew through someone else had gonna ahead of everyone else. We got to the trolley stop up the street from the bowling alley. I said we should wait up for everyone else, he agreed and proceed to pull out a bowl and pack it. He said "I don't have enough to share this with everyone but we have enough time to smoke a bowl before they catch up if we take BIG hits." Im ALWAYS down to smoke more bud so i agreed to toke with him.  He had just met up with us and wasnt high yet and there were a bunch of people coming with us. so it made sense that he'd wouldnt want a whole bunch of heads on one bowl. 

He pulled out a bowl and a lil baggie and started packing. it looked like decent stuff but nothin spectacular. based on the looks alone I would have said it didnt hold a candle to what I had,about 2 grams of some potent as nug that i had been smoking earlier and planned on killing that night. but anyway, he packed it and sparked it. handing it too me reminding me that everyone would catch up in a few minutes, and to take a nice big toke.

I did as told, and my first thought was WOW this taste funky! and not a good funky a chemical pesticide funky. but given the curcumstances i just passed it back and forth. after just a few hits i started to feel funny. i got light headed and started getting tunnel vision.  i started freaking out in my head like "what the fuck did i just smoke?" i temporarilly snap out of it to him saying "dude, you gonna hit this or what?? a bunch of times. i responded calmly nah i need to sit down."  he looked at me disappontedly but he knew he couldn't force me smoke more. 

So i sat down and thats when shit got weird. i started getting really bad tunnel vision and a bad case of the spins. at first i chalked it up to being really baked. and just took a few deep breaths hoping to fix my light headedness but to no avail. infact it got worse i went blind for a solid minute. i remember the panic of forcing my eyes open but seeing nothing but blackness.

finally my vision began to fade back in and i saw that everyone had caught up. so i just thought that was weird and tried to get up. as soon as i stood up it hit me again. now  started to panic like crazy... how am i gonna walk (on trolley track mind you) in this state? I tried stall by taking my time pick up my jacket then asking where my hat was(which i knew full well was on my head but i knew that the one girl in our would wait up for me if i acted all mangled like)

finally my vision came back well enough that i felt comfortable walking. first thing i saw when i finnally came too was the kid i smoked that what i refer to as the "GLOW BOWL" with and he had this dirty smirk on his face and said we oughta catch up, as everyone else were agood distance ahead of us now. i never gatther the balls to ask him what was on that weed but i KNOW it was laced for sure.

damn that was long as shit. i hope it flowed decent enough to understand....

--------------------

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: hamandcheese]
    #8660794 - 07/20/08 09:15 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

one time a friend I had smoked weed with me out of his little glass pipe.  He would always talk about smoking crack on top of weed.  Well his pipe must have been resinated with some crack because I was fiending for like a week for weed like none other.

OfflineDesertWolf
My dials are pupilated!

Loc: Shangri-La
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #8678880 - 07/25/08 01:02 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Had a really bad experience. I went on a trip and visited some friends. Every one was partying and i dropped a tab of mdma and it was kicking in. Well these friends of my friends showed up and rolled a joint i wasnt paying much attention but they laced it with embalming fluid which i found out later. They sparked it up and started passing it around, i took a few puffs and i started feeling really fucked up in a bad way. I went to stand up and go out side for some fresh air and i went down hard through a glass table. when i woke up there was blood all over i split my forearm open on the glass and was bleeding badly. Everyone was freaking out and i was still feeling quite fucked up. Every one was telling me to go to the hospital but there was no way i was going in that condition. Luckly one girl was sober and i sent her out to get some needles and sutures or a Skin Stapler/Autosuture and some Nolvasan Surgical Scrub. I was dreading having to stitch myself up i was pretty sure she wouldn't find the stapler. Anyway she comes back about an hour later and she had the skin stapler to my surprise so i scrubbed out the wound and put in 14 staples. I dont know what made me feel more ill the shit i smoked or looking at my arm all ripped open i was so nauseous i didnt know if i wanted to puke die or pass out.

--------------------
Those that govern democracy, Nothing but lies and hypocrisy, Created by those who pretend to heal you, Bearers of the cross who try to control and conceal you, And they will die before it reveals to you, What you haven't been programmed to see.

Offlinerev 766
gum flappin' scallywag
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: $tate of Inebriation, Pat...
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: DesertWolf]
    #8679356 - 07/25/08 06:28 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i had an acid trip turn bad after smoking a primo. basically because i had no more coke. i got like one or two hits of a primo joint and felt great for a few min. then all i could think about as i'm trippin in a room full of people is how i want more coke.

i will never do coke on acid again, unless i have alot of it. i can deal with coming down when i'm sober otherwise, but acid makes me feel everything x10. the depletion of dopamine is too much.

i don't think i've ever had anything laced that i wasn't aware of.

--------------------
praise "Bob"
did you mean shmooed-R.I.P.

"drought besets the mind, decay besets the man"-me

Offlinekodakya
hellabrator
Female

Loc: minnesota
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: rev 766]
    #8719518 - 08/03/08 12:10 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

im pretty sure i had something that was laced with PCP one time in college

i was drunk before i even started smoking, but what happened was way unexplainable...

i remember i threw up maybe twenty different times

and each time i went to the bathroom, i could swear the layout physically changed

the tub, sink, and toilet were always in different places

i thought i was going to die and the room was chopping up like i was in an elevator

i cant really describe it now. but people i talked to thought it mustve been laced, probably with PCP

--------------------
amanitatinama

Offlinedlo
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: kodakya]
    #11853416 - 01/18/10 02:12 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I suppose it could have been something else but once I was smoking outside the college with some new buddies and I got super speedy after smoking. Not sure what it was and they all noticed it too but didn't see anything unusual and was not informed at time of purchase.

Thats the one thing I think of whenever I hear laced and pot in the same sentence. Some people just react differently to the high. this was interesting though

--------------------
Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: dlo]
    #11907351 - 01/26/10 06:56 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Nope, and you forgot stal for the second option.

--------------------

InvisibleRoad_Trip
A Little Green Rosetta
Male

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: trip forever]
    #11917450 - 01/28/10 12:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i've had cocaine laced weed (gave me a horrible headache, the more i smoked) and i also have had weed laced with PCP. The PCP was pretty cool, and it was a totally different experience, but i wish i had known before i did it that it was PCP  :uhoh:

--------------------
“Through my LSD experience and my new picture of reality, I became aware of the wonder of creation, the magnificence of nature and of the animal and plant kingdom. I became very sensitive to what will happen to all this and all of us.” -- Albert Hofmann

OfflinePyschonaut23TN
Questioner
Male

Loc: JC, TN
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Road_Trip]
    #11921364 - 01/28/10 10:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Got some good Herb one time and decided to smoke it with coke and 120x salvia in a blunt with my friends. It was about mid-summer and we were smoking out on his front porch. Every hit would make my face numb and just make higher until the salvia took hold. Then it was just the usual trip to salvia land accompanied by numb teeth and red eyes.

--------------------
<Shins McGee> The God machine is hungry for individualism and ripe brains.
The skull farmers do their rain dance and pray the machine falls to sleep.
She holds me close and whispers wet "there are cannibals among us."
Mad in love with dry dead boys in the backs of abandoned cars.
Smoking the bones of children plotting the murder of love.

Offlinemissbliss
Stranger
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: djblackout]
    #11961682 - 02/04/10 01:09 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I have, but only once has it happened in the five years I've smoked pot on a regular basis. And no, I wasn't a "pot noob" who just got too high. The dealer whose shit it was looked at it later and said it was PCP but I don't know whether it was or not.

Basically what happened is we had a fatty bong and everyone had been smoking but my friend and I because we got there late, so when we got there they loaded a fatty bowl of some new shit  for us and we just passed it back and forth ripping it and ripping it and ripping it FAT. And I don't remember anything after that about being in the room. Whatever it was I smoked, I turned into a pinball, and I was just bouncing around at lightspeed in this technicolor pinball machine. I didn't have any thoughts in my head, it wasn't like I was scared because pinballs can't think. That's how real the trip was to me. And the high hit me like instantly. And every once in a while the pinball machine would spit me up into the sky and I'd be hovering in the blue sky above this machine and then I'd fall back into it and everything would be neon again.

And apparently I was laying on the ground biting my friend's wrist for two hours the whole time I thought this was happening. I don't remember the entire rest of the day besides hallucinating when I went into the bathroom that there were two female aliens in there with me... I think they were aliens, they could have been robots or angels. They were just very pale and featureless but they were shaped sort of like humans and they glowed. That's all I remember of that whole day.

Anyone have any idea what that might have been...? Whatever it was I didn't know it was in the weed so I smoked a shit ton of it.

OfflineDreamsofPeace89

Loc: In Between
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: missbliss]
    #11961862 - 02/04/10 01:33 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Shortly before I moved to California, I smoked out with a few friends. I don't honestly know what was in the weed, because they told me it was just weed. But I was tripping balls. It wasn't a very stable trip, as it kept going from good to bad. I thought I was a gopher for a while, and my friends said I was moaning as though I were having a very long orgasm. They told me it was pretty embarrassing for them. They lead me outside for cool air, and I started seeing people being massacred in a field near the apartments we were at. Needless to say, I will only smoke my herb around those people again. I'm not a fan of not knowing what the hell I'm doing.

Invisiblezengarden66
Strange

Loc: Florida
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: DreamsofPeace89]
    #12019425 - 02/12/10 11:33 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

laced weed is a myth

--------------------
mangmangmang

InvisibleDragonaut

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: zengarden66]
    #12019466 - 02/12/10 11:40 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

incorrect

OfflinepsychedelicSLUG
ovoideocystidiata protector
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ Flag
    #12020230 - 02/13/10 06:09 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zengarden66 said:
laced weed is a myth

Not true at all. I was even told at a later date that it was. :crazyeyes:

Maybe thats just around NJ though...

--------------------

:sun:Variety is the spice of life!:sun:

OfflinepsychedelicSLUG
ovoideocystidiata protector
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ Flag
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: psychedelicSLUG]
    #12020232 - 02/13/10 06:10 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Also I don't think it really happens alot, at all.

--------------------

:sun:Variety is the spice of life!:sun:

Deaf
 User Gallery
    #12043255 - 02/16/10 09:09 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zengarden66 said:
laced weed is a myth

Lol. back in the day when I used to lace my own weed & give laced weed to my buddies (with their consent & knowing of course) was all a myth?! Damn...

Offlinejeffbreir
jeffrey
Male

Loc: u.k.
    #12103431 - 02/26/10 04:56 PM (14 years, 24 days ago)

in case of bad trip.....

--------------------
it lasted a million years and only a second.....

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: jeffbreir]
    #12107147 - 02/27/10 10:27 AM (14 years, 23 days ago)

What is that link?  I'm not too sure I want to download something called 'badtrip.'

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

InvisibleDragonaut

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Society]
    #12109156 - 02/27/10 04:33 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

its music...i think

--------------------
:dragon:

OfflineMolly_Menopause
conspiracist
 User Gallery

#12110493 - 02/27/10 08:59 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

There was this one time outside of some bar, me and my friend helped this old black guy with no teeth roll up what looked to be the shittiest hash I had ever seen. But maybe 5 minutes after the hits, the buildings around me started swaying in the wind before they all swirled together to a chaotic mass. Dunno wtf that was.

--------------------
The yeti loves to drink schnaps too, so he's like a real shaman and he, uh, if you want to contact him, you have to put some alcoholic offerings uh, in front of the forest.

InvisibleDragonaut

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Molly_Menopause]
    #12120054 - 03/01/10 12:39 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

black tar herron?

OfflineMolly_Menopause
conspiracist
 User Gallery

#12121434 - 03/01/10 04:02 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

wat?

--------------------
The yeti loves to drink schnaps too, so he's like a real shaman and he, uh, if you want to contact him, you have to put some alcoholic offerings uh, in front of the forest.

InvisibleDragonaut

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Molly_Menopause]
    #12127850 - 03/02/10 01:45 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

are you sure it was hash? sounds like something stronger than anything I've ever smoked.

Deaf
 User Gallery
    #12138141 - 03/03/10 09:33 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

What ever that was, it had to be potent. Definitley wasn't black tar heroin... Buildings wouldn't be swaying in the wind YOU would be swaying in the wind if that is what you smoked, lol. Hash has NEVER done that to me either, had to have been something else... an old black guy with no teeth... That means one thing.... Dark voodoo juju!!! OH NO! :uhoh:

OfflineMycjunky
Stranger

#12139481 - 03/04/10 12:42 AM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Gumby said:

You can say that all you want but it is possible. I once got some weed laced with pcp and I know for a fact it was because my buddy got drug tested shortly after we smoked it and he came up postive for pcp. The dealer also later told us the batch was laced with pcp  and he didn't know it at first. I definitly wasn't a noob smoker, things were strobing like crazy and we got pretty dizzy, one of my friends threw up, we smoked like 3 grams of it though between the 2 of us in about an hour. We knew something was weird about it but we're like fuck it it's all we got lets see what happens if we just keep smokin, and it was a lot of fun for the most part.

However I do agree most the time it probably is bullshit, there's no reason to lace weed your just wasting a drug and not getting money for it.

Edited by Mycjunky (03/04/10 12:43 AM)

OfflineMs.BuzzLightBeer
Stranger
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Mycjunky]
    #12227622 - 03/18/10 09:54 PM (14 years, 3 days ago)

I knew this kid who was an addict, invited me over to toke, telling me he was clean. We toked, I only had one bong hit and I was hyped up, itching all over, and I could hear my heart going a million miles an hour. It wasn't bad, kinda good, but not right. And I was only 15, but I'd been toking for like 3 years avidly, so I knew my shit.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order