Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: oreandra]
    #8403865 - 05/15/08 01:40 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i dont know if it was laced or not but it was the 3rd time i smoked. the 2 times before that i just got spaced out.. nothing crazy. well this time i smoked it and when id move it would feel like i was underwater. like when id roll over every inch would click.clikc.click.click. it was trippy

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewhy_not_me
I live tranquilized
 User Gallery

Loc: Fluffy opiate cloud
    #8405098 - 05/15/08 12:13 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

My friend got me good one night, I was drunk off my ass and he was talking about dmt a lot..

He then gave me a bowl with some weed covered in "kief"
and told me to take a big ass hit..

long story short I tripped massively hard and had a good laugh thinking of how I reacted to the "weed".

I've never bought regular weed off of someone that was laced however:justdontknow:

--------------------
Feed Your Head.

Invisibleoreandra
dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: Mysteries Grove
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: why_not_me]
    #8408899 - 05/16/08 10:40 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

mmm, sooo not nice to trick folks that way.

There is a certain prank ethic one must follow IMHO.

All for good fun, but I never liked the idea of giving someone stuff whose ID is unknown to them.

--------------------
If the truth can be told so as to be understood, it will be believed. <Mckenna>

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting
to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.”
<Andre Gide>

<Tutu> From each according his ability to each according to his needs.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #8408941 - 05/16/08 10:54 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Only thing my herb is laced with is GOOD TIMES.

--------------------

OfflineShasta
Shasta
Female User Gallery

Loc: Missouri, US
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #8412446 - 05/17/08 10:50 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Never had anything laced, but I wouldn't mind lacing something myself haha

--------------------
Give Jah thanks and praise today

Invisibletimekiller
God
Male

Loc: I'm too fucked up to know...
    #8508216 - 06/10/08 05:48 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I was about 15 at the time, I bought a ten piece off some kid in school I never bought off of before. It looked like decent mids and I asked him if it was any good and all he said was "you'll see" with a shit eating grin on his face. so me and two friends go out to the woods to smoke after school and we smoked it out of a make shift bong with a tin foil bowl, at first everything was fine, we finished smoking and proceeded to walk up to the local wawa to get munchies and drinks. About halfway up there/about fifteen minutes after smoking something went wrong all of a sudden my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest, it became extremely hard to breathe, and stuck in a sort of confusion where it was hard to distinguish what I was doing or where I was going. it was like having a panic attack or something with no kind of warning or trigger what so ever, my one friend was experiencing the same thing, we both kept stopping to sit on the curb and saying things to each other like "dude, this isn't right!", "what's going on!?", "dude, feel my heart, why is it beating so fast!" and "man, am I gonna die?". This persisted for about 4 hours before we began to feel ok. throughout the experience ,our other friend  kept saying "I feel fine" and "I don't know why you guys are buggin out so much" but later he confirmed that something didn't feel right about the high, but it obviously hadn't effected him the way it did us. to this day I have no idea what it could've been if it was laced but I know it wasn't angel dust because I've smoked angel dust on its own and with pot on several occasions and it felt nothing like it. to be honest it didn't feel like there was too much of an added psychoactive effect, just an intense uncomfortable physical effect. I confronted the kid about it next day and he swore up and down that it was just good pot with nothing on it, but i think he was just dumb and didn't realize it was laced. i've never had anything like that since and hopefully never will again. anyone have any idea what this might have been?

--------------------
SATAN?

Offlinejazzillion
Conscious
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Gumby]
    #8549030 - 06/21/08 10:23 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gumby said:
I concur. I think laced weed is a bunch of bullshit. Every "I smoked weed laced with PCP" story I've heard is just some stupid pot n00b who freaked out because they smoked too much and just weren't used to the experience.

Laced pot my ass. Please.

Why would someone spend the extra money to lace pot with anything and sell it to someone without hiking up the price?

I can't explain why the pot I had was laced or the incentive in doing so, but I know I had a fucked up experience.  I've smoked a lot of weed and hash, and this was different.

My 2 friends and myself drove to a really ghetto neighborhood and bought some shwag off a fat black guy on a motorcycle. 

We rolled it into a blunt on the way back into town and smoked it in the back of a parking lot with plans  to go see LOTR the 1st one.  Right as we were a little more than half way through with the blunt we all started commenting about how it just didn't feel right.  We put it out w/ 3/4ths gone and stepped out of the car to feel like gravity had just tripled and we were at its mercy. We slowly walked to the theater and somehow got seated.  I remember everything was in super slow motion.

The movie started and it had that old beginning with the black and white circle and the 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 count down.  Well, the movie started and it was all in black and white.  I remember at one point the movie was getting all screwed up like the film was falling off the projector track and the screen went white.  I got up and started yelling at the projector and people were yelling at me...it was bad and I really knew something was off and not right.  There is more to the story, but I don't feel like typing the rest.

We ended up talking to the guy and he said not to smoke it..that it was laced with PCP and formaldehyde and supposedly a death was reported from it.  Why the fuck formaldehyde, I don't know.  I never smoked it again, but it was fucked and those stories have some merit, I unfortunately know firsthand.

--------------------
When it rains, it spores :shroompick:

"Consciousness is the Universe recognizing itself." Once we perceive that everything is conscious we can then ask, "How does consciousness take all these varied forms?" - The Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell

All works of poster are of absolute fiction to be used for no other purpose but amusement.

Invisiblehamandcheese
Sandwich
 User Gallery

Loc: Next Level
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: jazzillion]
    #8656447 - 07/19/08 08:01 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I've bought shit that has been claimed to be laced. I dont think it was, but it was the damn good considering it was like brownish. My one buddy says he thinks it was some "Arizona Bud" but idk. thats not the weed i voted upon. 

The weed i voted about was some shit i KNOW was laced. I probably would have enjoyed it if i knew that before hand. I was with a bunch of people and we were walking back from Wawa, we had been smoking earlier and were headed to play some Glow Bowling(which i had never done at this particular bowling alley).

Me and this one dude i knew through someone else had gonna ahead of everyone else. We got to the trolley stop up the street from the bowling alley. I said we should wait up for everyone else, he agreed and proceed to pull out a bowl and pack it. He said "I don't have enough to share this with everyone but we have enough time to smoke a bowl before they catch up if we take BIG hits." Im ALWAYS down to smoke more bud so i agreed to toke with him.  He had just met up with us and wasnt high yet and there were a bunch of people coming with us. so it made sense that he'd wouldnt want a whole bunch of heads on one bowl. 

He pulled out a bowl and a lil baggie and started packing. it looked like decent stuff but nothin spectacular. based on the looks alone I would have said it didnt hold a candle to what I had,about 2 grams of some potent as nug that i had been smoking earlier and planned on killing that night. but anyway, he packed it and sparked it. handing it too me reminding me that everyone would catch up in a few minutes, and to take a nice big toke.

I did as told, and my first thought was WOW this taste funky! and not a good funky a chemical pesticide funky. but given the curcumstances i just passed it back and forth. after just a few hits i started to feel funny. i got light headed and started getting tunnel vision.  i started freaking out in my head like "what the fuck did i just smoke?" i temporarilly snap out of it to him saying "dude, you gonna hit this or what?? a bunch of times. i responded calmly nah i need to sit down."  he looked at me disappontedly but he knew he couldn't force me smoke more. 

So i sat down and thats when shit got weird. i started getting really bad tunnel vision and a bad case of the spins. at first i chalked it up to being really baked. and just took a few deep breaths hoping to fix my light headedness but to no avail. infact it got worse i went blind for a solid minute. i remember the panic of forcing my eyes open but seeing nothing but blackness.

finally my vision began to fade back in and i saw that everyone had caught up. so i just thought that was weird and tried to get up. as soon as i stood up it hit me again. now  started to panic like crazy... how am i gonna walk (on trolley track mind you) in this state? I tried stall by taking my time pick up my jacket then asking where my hat was(which i knew full well was on my head but i knew that the one girl in our would wait up for me if i acted all mangled like)

finally my vision came back well enough that i felt comfortable walking. first thing i saw when i finnally came too was the kid i smoked that what i refer to as the "GLOW BOWL" with and he had this dirty smirk on his face and said we oughta catch up, as everyone else were agood distance ahead of us now. i never gatther the balls to ask him what was on that weed but i KNOW it was laced for sure.

damn that was long as shit. i hope it flowed decent enough to understand....

--------------------

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: hamandcheese]
    #8660794 - 07/20/08 09:15 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

one time a friend I had smoked weed with me out of his little glass pipe.  He would always talk about smoking crack on top of weed.  Well his pipe must have been resinated with some crack because I was fiending for like a week for weed like none other.

OfflineDesertWolf
My dials are pupilated!

Loc: Shangri-La
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #8678880 - 07/25/08 01:02 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Had a really bad experience. I went on a trip and visited some friends. Every one was partying and i dropped a tab of mdma and it was kicking in. Well these friends of my friends showed up and rolled a joint i wasnt paying much attention but they laced it with embalming fluid which i found out later. They sparked it up and started passing it around, i took a few puffs and i started feeling really fucked up in a bad way. I went to stand up and go out side for some fresh air and i went down hard through a glass table. when i woke up there was blood all over i split my forearm open on the glass and was bleeding badly. Everyone was freaking out and i was still feeling quite fucked up. Every one was telling me to go to the hospital but there was no way i was going in that condition. Luckly one girl was sober and i sent her out to get some needles and sutures or a Skin Stapler/Autosuture and some Nolvasan Surgical Scrub. I was dreading having to stitch myself up i was pretty sure she wouldn't find the stapler. Anyway she comes back about an hour later and she had the skin stapler to my surprise so i scrubbed out the wound and put in 14 staples. I dont know what made me feel more ill the shit i smoked or looking at my arm all ripped open i was so nauseous i didnt know if i wanted to puke die or pass out.

--------------------
Those that govern democracy, Nothing but lies and hypocrisy, Created by those who pretend to heal you, Bearers of the cross who try to control and conceal you, And they will die before it reveals to you, What you haven't been programmed to see.

Offlinerev 766
gum flappin' scallywag
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: $tate of Inebriation, Pat...
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: DesertWolf]
    #8679356 - 07/25/08 06:28 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i had an acid trip turn bad after smoking a primo. basically because i had no more coke. i got like one or two hits of a primo joint and felt great for a few min. then all i could think about as i'm trippin in a room full of people is how i want more coke.

i will never do coke on acid again, unless i have alot of it. i can deal with coming down when i'm sober otherwise, but acid makes me feel everything x10. the depletion of dopamine is too much.

i don't think i've ever had anything laced that i wasn't aware of.

--------------------
praise "Bob"
did you mean shmooed-R.I.P.

"drought besets the mind, decay besets the man"-me

Offlinekodakya
hellabrator
Female

Loc: minnesota
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: rev 766]
    #8719518 - 08/03/08 12:10 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

im pretty sure i had something that was laced with PCP one time in college

i was drunk before i even started smoking, but what happened was way unexplainable...

i remember i threw up maybe twenty different times

and each time i went to the bathroom, i could swear the layout physically changed

the tub, sink, and toilet were always in different places

i thought i was going to die and the room was chopping up like i was in an elevator

i cant really describe it now. but people i talked to thought it mustve been laced, probably with PCP

--------------------
amanitatinama

Offlinedlo
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: kodakya]
    #11853416 - 01/18/10 02:12 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I suppose it could have been something else but once I was smoking outside the college with some new buddies and I got super speedy after smoking. Not sure what it was and they all noticed it too but didn't see anything unusual and was not informed at time of purchase.

Thats the one thing I think of whenever I hear laced and pot in the same sentence. Some people just react differently to the high. this was interesting though

--------------------
Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: dlo]
    #11907351 - 01/26/10 06:56 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Nope, and you forgot stal for the second option.

--------------------

InvisibleRoad_Trip
A Little Green Rosetta
Male

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: trip forever]
    #11917450 - 01/28/10 12:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i've had cocaine laced weed (gave me a horrible headache, the more i smoked) and i also have had weed laced with PCP. The PCP was pretty cool, and it was a totally different experience, but i wish i had known before i did it that it was PCP  :uhoh:

--------------------
“Through my LSD experience and my new picture of reality, I became aware of the wonder of creation, the magnificence of nature and of the animal and plant kingdom. I became very sensitive to what will happen to all this and all of us.” -- Albert Hofmann

OfflinePyschonaut23TN
Questioner
Male

Loc: JC, TN
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Road_Trip]
    #11921364 - 01/28/10 10:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Got some good Herb one time and decided to smoke it with coke and 120x salvia in a blunt with my friends. It was about mid-summer and we were smoking out on his front porch. Every hit would make my face numb and just make higher until the salvia took hold. Then it was just the usual trip to salvia land accompanied by numb teeth and red eyes.

--------------------
<Shins McGee> The God machine is hungry for individualism and ripe brains.
The skull farmers do their rain dance and pray the machine falls to sleep.
She holds me close and whispers wet "there are cannibals among us."
Mad in love with dry dead boys in the backs of abandoned cars.
Smoking the bones of children plotting the murder of love.

Offlinemissbliss
Stranger
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: djblackout]
    #11961682 - 02/04/10 01:09 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I have, but only once has it happened in the five years I've smoked pot on a regular basis. And no, I wasn't a "pot noob" who just got too high. The dealer whose shit it was looked at it later and said it was PCP but I don't know whether it was or not.

Basically what happened is we had a fatty bong and everyone had been smoking but my friend and I because we got there late, so when we got there they loaded a fatty bowl of some new shit  for us and we just passed it back and forth ripping it and ripping it and ripping it FAT. And I don't remember anything after that about being in the room. Whatever it was I smoked, I turned into a pinball, and I was just bouncing around at lightspeed in this technicolor pinball machine. I didn't have any thoughts in my head, it wasn't like I was scared because pinballs can't think. That's how real the trip was to me. And the high hit me like instantly. And every once in a while the pinball machine would spit me up into the sky and I'd be hovering in the blue sky above this machine and then I'd fall back into it and everything would be neon again.

And apparently I was laying on the ground biting my friend's wrist for two hours the whole time I thought this was happening. I don't remember the entire rest of the day besides hallucinating when I went into the bathroom that there were two female aliens in there with me... I think they were aliens, they could have been robots or angels. They were just very pale and featureless but they were shaped sort of like humans and they glowed. That's all I remember of that whole day.

Anyone have any idea what that might have been...? Whatever it was I didn't know it was in the weed so I smoked a shit ton of it.

OfflineDreamsofPeace89

Loc: In Between
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: missbliss]
    #11961862 - 02/04/10 01:33 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Shortly before I moved to California, I smoked out with a few friends. I don't honestly know what was in the weed, because they told me it was just weed. But I was tripping balls. It wasn't a very stable trip, as it kept going from good to bad. I thought I was a gopher for a while, and my friends said I was moaning as though I were having a very long orgasm. They told me it was pretty embarrassing for them. They lead me outside for cool air, and I started seeing people being massacred in a field near the apartments we were at. Needless to say, I will only smoke my herb around those people again. I'm not a fan of not knowing what the hell I'm doing.

Invisiblezengarden66
Strange

Loc: Florida
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: DreamsofPeace89]
    #12019425 - 02/12/10 11:33 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

laced weed is a myth

--------------------
mangmangmang

InvisibleDragonaut

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: zengarden66]
    #12019466 - 02/12/10 11:40 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

incorrect

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds