Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEmbracingShadows
Deaf
 User Gallery
Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip?
    #4301444 - 06/15/05 09:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Have you ever smoked laced weed? was it a good trip? or a bad trip? please do the poll and tell me the story.
Have you ever smoked laced weed?
You may choose only one
Was it a good trip or a bad trip?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (06/15/05 09:25 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4301592 - 06/15/05 10:05 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Out of my 7 years or so of smoken herb i have never had or seen laced herb. Or heard of in a non bullshit story for that matter.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: baraka]
    #4302350 - 06/16/05 01:10 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I concur. I think laced weed is a bunch of bullshit. Every "I smoked weed laced with PCP" story I've heard is just some stupid pot n00b who freaked out because they smoked too much and just weren't used to the experience.

Laced pot my ass. Please.

Why would someone spend the extra money to lace pot with anything and sell it to someone without hiking up the price?

Invisiblepsyillyazul
verbal doubleedged sword BFTD

Loc: zion
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Gumby]
    #4302504 - 06/16/05 02:13 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Grabbed a pipe while sitting in the passenger seat of a car driving down the highway, little did I know said pipe was prior used for 20x Salvia smoking. I loaded a bowl and ripped it up pretty quickly. I held the last hit and was blasted clean out of my fucking mind. Amnesia. No Good.

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Loc: Lemuria
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: psyillyazul]
    #4302795 - 06/16/05 07:55 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I've burnt herb with pcp on it, and with coke on it. I enjoyed both very much. Also smoked ganja with opium on top. Loved that too.

Everytime i've known what I was smokeing though. People don't just put aditional drugs in with the weed for free. that shit costs. So I don't know if this fits the definition of "laced" or not. Mabey it just means "enhanced". Fuck, I don't know.

--------------------

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4302854 - 06/16/05 08:28 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

No. I've had idiots tell me some organic homegrown was laced just because it blew their mind. Never seen laced herb in my life.

--------------------

Offlinelardnar
Pu Pu Platter
Male

Loc: Behind what appears
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Organic]
    #4302907 - 06/16/05 08:55 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Couple years ago I got a quarter of some shake that looked like crap but made a lot of colors melt and I kept thinking i was wearing orange tinted sun glasses after splitting only 2 grams, I'm pretty sure it was laced. Also turned my lips, forehead and knees numb pretty fast.  I've been smokin and growin for a long time and never had an experience with weed like it.

It was nice :smile:

--------------------
If your soul is sence this life is lost ...

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

#4304220 - 06/16/05 03:11 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

psyillyazul said:
Grabbed a pipe while sitting in the passenger seat of a car driving down the highway, little did I know said pipe was prior used for 20x Salvia smoking.  I loaded a bowl and ripped it up pretty quickly.  I held the last hit and was blasted clean out of my fucking mind.  Amnesia.  No Good.

good thing you were'nt driving :crazy:

--------------------

InvisibleEmbracingShadows
Deaf
 User Gallery
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: lardnar]
    #4304274 - 06/16/05 03:25 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

What happend with my was my friend got some nasty ass ugly girlfriend and she was a stoner and he was all sayin she gots really goos shit! so i decided to buy a 20 and totally got fucked in the end.. To start with he thought i wouldnt notice he was ripping me off.. it was a small ass amount and i was like "what the hell is this?!" and he was like its a 20! and im like dude... no... this is a fuckin bowl thats it... and what it came out to be "what happend" wich is bullshit.. that they only had a 40 and she charged "extra" to take the amount out wich came down to one bowl in charges... and im lookin at the shit and its all brown... had barley any crystals on it and im like... dude.... this is so not cool.. then he said fine then ingreat! and i was like whatever and later that night after school when i smoked it it tasted like crap! it tasted like it had freakin like house hold cleaner chemicals on it it was really nasty. then the bad trip started it.. My whole body went complety numb like no feeling at all except for the intense shooting pains going through my body then the hallucinations and voices started,  hearing people go ERIC!!! like in a terrorized voice calling out to me and i was seeing any freaky thing my mind thought of. i kept on almost loosing consciousness i was so light headed and no ones voice made sense every thing was false and  dream  like it was like i was  a ghost or sumthin i managed to stay somewhat calm because of my past experiance having a anxiety attack when i was a fresh new lad to the good ol' Ganja. but nothing like this I had offically convinced myself i was on the path to dieng. i was all sayin to my friends "talk to me some more before i die dude." by that point i accepted the "fact" that i was going to die. my friends called my mom and an ambulance came and got me and i was in the hospital for 4 hours trippin out and tested my urine and i dont remember the chemical that was in it but it made me freak out i had THC in my system and somthin else that was with it and the dude is like well the pot you smoked was laced with BELSHDD(not a real word) and i was so out of it i didnt remember what it was and my mom was so chill about it i thought she was gunna flip out so i was just like wow.. and i had to go get my blood pressure and vitals checked the next 2 weeks after that... so yup that was my bad trip. :thumbdown:

Edited by EmbracingShadows (06/16/05 03:34 PM)

Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #4304479 - 06/16/05 04:16 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I am not one hundered percent sure if it was laced, but it was just so much more powerful than ever, the cottonmouth was intense, and the night is kind of foggy. Here is the story:
I was at the Kottonmouth Kings concert at Soma (a venue in San Diego) for their Fire It Up Tour, and I was just smoking cigarettes in the side stage when the Kings weren't playing or when I was bored. I took two hits in the side stage from two different people, one from a guy's pipe and one from another person's pipe. I really didn't feel anything but it tasted alright. I am assuming I did not get high because the pipes were being passed in a circle and I did not green either, and they had gone through about 3-4 people before they got to me. A few hours later, the Kings were playing and the entire audience area reeked of the delicious smell of burning weed. I looked at the crowd and I noticed something strange: You know how at the very front of the crowd, for about 30 yards or so deep starting from the stage, people are extremely dense and just jumping and shit? And right behind them, there is always a mosh pit, and basically, in between the dense crowd and the pit, there is no space.
Not this time. There was a spot right between the wall of people in the mosh pit and the dense area near the stage where there were two people and no one was squeezed against them, not even touching them actually. I also noticed smoke coming up from them. Naturally, I made my way over to them in order to indulge myself. I asked one of them "Hey man, can I hit that?" and he gave it to me and I hit the joint. I can not actually remember if it tasted different or not. As soon as I gave them the joint back, I began to make my way out of the crowd. Also, as soon as I turned around to leave the crowd after handing the joint back to the guys, someone asked me jokingly (I think, things get real foggy here. I am actually writing about all I can remember from that night, I swear to god. No real memories, with the exception of some before the weed I had just hit. I smoked a bunch of cigarettes with some guys at the sidestage earlier. And I bought a KMK hat for 20 bucks instead of 25 because I emptied my pockets to prove to the vendor it was all my money and she decided to discount me. Wow, I wonder if you guys understand what I just said.) "What was that laced with?"
I began to worry a little as I left the crowd, but soon decided I didn't give a fuck and I should go with the flow. I should add that even as the guy asked me that question, mere seconds after exhaling the smoke, I was kind of fucked, at least I think so now. I may have been really fucked up, but I can not remember.
Back to the story. As I left the crowd area and entered the lobby, I ran into my neighbor (I think. I am pretty sure, and you will see why later.) right before I got up the stairs to the lobby. I said hi to him. I remember going to the drinking fountain and just drinking for like, a minute or so. Good thing I like cottonmouth. I am not sure why I do, maybe because I enjoy every aspect of marijuana, from the flavor of the smoke, top the flavor of chewing the raw material, to the smells of both, to the texture, to, well, you get it. I would smoke the shit even if it did not get me high.
Anyways, I have never been higher than I was at that concert, and that was one hit. I am aware it could have been super chronic weed, but I do not know.
Oh yea, about my neighbor. I was wondering for a while if I really did see him there. I asked him one day, "Dude, did I see you at the KMK show?" and he told me "Yea dude, you were so fucked up".

Because I do not know if the weed was laced or not, I did not vote yes or no on the poll for smoking laced weed, but I voted yes for was it a good trip because, well, damn, I do not know. Please reply with your opinion, by the way. Do you think the shit was laced or just super dank? Or PM me if you want, I am curious for anyone's ideas on this.

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
    #4304776 - 06/16/05 05:30 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, it was laced with heroin and I was aware of it. I must say it was very enjoyable although I didn't accomplish much... I laid back in my chair and experienced a wave of complete euphoria... then clumsily rode my bike around w/ my friend... then I sat at a park bench w/ my head down and... that's about it.

--------------------

InvisibleDragonaut

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? *DELETED* [Re: mantis]
    #4304916 - 06/16/05 06:14 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by Dragonaut

Reason for deletion:  

--------------------
:dragon:

Offlinecubicidal
Stranger
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Dragonaut]
    #4305177 - 06/16/05 07:25 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Coke and bud... nice shit.

Invisiblepsyillyazul
verbal doubleedged sword BFTD

Loc: zion
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4306915 - 06/17/05 08:42 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Would have been killed. No joke. I remember inhaling, holding the hit, then some pretty hard to recall terrifying shit, then being parked on the side of the road wondering what the fuck happened. Very fucking scary. Especially when your body doesn't have time to brace for lift-off.

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

#4308053 - 06/17/05 03:14 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

salvia is some intense shit. I love it. I don't know if your body ever has much if any time to brace itself for that drug. It comes on pretty quick.

I find it odd that at the time of this post, there are only ten people who claim to have smoked laced weed, yet somehow, thirteen who have commented on whether it was good or bad.  :smirk:

--------------------

Offlineerowider
lotsa knots

Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: mantis]
    #4308544 - 06/17/05 06:23 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah. to the dude with the KMK concert story - if it was good weed in the j you smoked, and you had been smoking for a while and were familiar with weed and everything, you would have been able to taste it and tell it was some goody. unless all you got was schwag idk. but still 1 or 2 tokes wouldn't have catapulted you into space like you were saying. maybe it was some of that boat. love boat yall smoked any of that shit? or maybe they drop some hash oil on the paper or bud. who knows?

Offlinelookin4atrip
SmOkInOnInFoRmAtIoN

Loc: NC
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: baraka]
    #4308565 - 06/17/05 06:30 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i've smoked many upon many laced blunts, joints, bowls, etc.. the key to not having a bad trip (for me) is to be in the best possible mood before you're ready to toke it up. just get excited that you're about to smoke some dank ass bud laced with some other hardcore mind altering substance and feel good about what you're about to do. don't ever think about "what could happen" or you'll just think and think about it. go to your happy place inside of your head and you'll never have a bad trip

Invisibleblacksabbathrulz
 User Gallery
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Gumby]
    #4309636 - 06/17/05 11:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Gumby said:
I concur. I think laced weed is a bunch of bullshit. Every "I smoked weed laced with PCP" story I've heard is just some stupid pot n00b who freaked out because they smoked too much and just weren't used to the experience.

Laced pot my ass. Please.

Why would someone spend the extra money to lace pot with anything and sell it to someone without hiking up the price?

Seriously, the first time I smoked good bud, I freaked out because it was too strong. It was awesome. I thought at the time it might be laced, but the next day simply realized I had been smoking schwag, and then went on to bud. Laced bud doesn't exist IMO.

--------------------

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4310433 - 06/18/05 09:06 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i smoked weed that killed my smoking of weed forever. fucking made me trip out a bit and my left eye and temple hurt like hell which carried over for another few weeks and if i smoke any weed now it does the same thing but to a lesser extent.. so i cant. FUCK.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Invisibleoreandra
dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: Mysteries Grove
Re: Have you ever smoked laced weed and had a bad trip? [Re: Locus]
    #8399774 - 05/14/08 05:48 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I think it was laced with something. My particularly evil ex might have been trying to get me hooked on something. In any event all it did was make it so I was acutely and uncomfortably aware of the heat/energy off of others bodies...esp his...I couldn't stand to be touched and whatnot.

It helped me though, as that was the last night with him. I left and things are great now.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order