Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
umm...yeah, not that i plan on testing this but i wanna know how little of toxic mushroom one has to consume to get a poisoning, and if it is possible to get poisoned w/o ingesting the poisonous shroom
I doubt that this info is out there but I bet you could find some shitty estimates somewhere online.
...Weapons are meant for destruction,
and thus are avoided by the wise.
Only as a last resort
will a wise person use a deadly weapon.
If peace is her true objective
how can she rejoice in the victory of war?
Those who rejoice in victory
delight in the slaughter of humanity.
Those who resort to violence
will never bring peace to the world... Lao-Tzu, "Tao Te Ching--31" trans. J.H. McDonald