Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

acid trip report
    #4300007 - 06/15/05 05:23 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

its been just over two months since i last tripped, and i really feel like it again. none of my tripping-friends are in the mood at the moment, so i'll be tripping alone. i have a free house until late tomorrow. i didn't particularly want a sitter on this trip, but one of my friends said she'd come round if i wanted. i decided i'll try and post a trip report here as the trip progresses.

anyway, i have twelve hits of blotter. its from the UK midlands, the tabs have the greek letter psi on them. i've had some of it before, and comparing it to other acid i've had i'd guess its below 50ug per hit. i think it would be safe to say i'm taking something between 300 and 600ug. a big range, i know :shocked:. i've never really been fussy about doses though. its kind of impractical for me to have twelve hits worth of paper in my mouth, so i'm going to eat it four at a time. i also have seven nitrous cartridges, a quarter ounce of weed, and an amyl. i plan to take the nitrous during the peak, and the weed is for once i'm down.

i've been meditating a lot recently, and i re-read 'the psychedelic experience' once yesterday and again today. i've been pretty successful in ridding myself of any expectations for the trip; i'm just gonna see what happens.

its 22:20 here now, and i just ate the first four hits. i'm listening to nevermore's 'enemies of reality'; its a melodic power/death metal album about the psychedelic experience. a lot of the lyrics in it are based on leary's stuff.

i'll try and keep posting updates but i don't know how far i'll get :laugh:

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineharpd
Passing By

Re: acid trip report [Re: alsey]
    #4300022 - 06/15/05 05:27 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Have fun, but be really careful if you're planning on eating all 12 of those tabs. It sounds like you've got a good plan for this trip, so go all out! Hope you make it to bat country.

Good Vibes,
DHarp

Offlinealsey

#4300093 - 06/15/05 05:44 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

22:45 T+ 25 minutes

i've now eaten all the acid, and i've already noticed some effects. my visual perception is definately, though subtly, enhanced. i'm just listening to nevermore at the moment. check these lyrics from a song called 'we disintegrate':

Within the dark communion of self awareness
There lies a void called ego;
An endless fusion of stillness and chaos.
To bring its death can bring rebirth.
I want to freeze the time,
Dissolve into gray,
As we disintegrate the light.
Let the rain come down,
Let the solitude surround.
I want to change the lines
And purify the divide.
Are we ever free? or slaves to technology?
Outside the fallen walls of pride and prejudice,
There is a voice that speaks in circles.
Empty illusions still fall before you.

and from another song 'this sacrament' ('this sacrament' being the psychedelic experience):

There's no control in the world today,
And there's still no order to this game we all play.
Maybe none of us know what's real.
There's no constraint when the walls cave in,
The neurons turn on,
The game begins to fade away.
Maybe none of us know,
Maybe none of us want to hear.
Never push against the flow aimlessly.
Feel the flow and let all thought fade.
We shall be one,
For this sacrament has begun.

Lucy in the sky with diamond eyes,
Long since dark, I wear her disguise of light.
Maybe none of us know,
Maybe none of us want to hear.
Never push against the flow aimlessly.
We shall be one through this sacrament.
We shall be one,
For this sacrament has begun.
To become one with the flow is to realize purpose.
To realize purpose is to become one with the flow.

this is so leary-like. note the reference to the 'game'.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Offlinealsey

Re: acid trip report [Re: harpd]
    #4300103 - 06/15/05 05:46 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

thanks. these aren't very potent hits, i'm sure i'll be ok. i've worked up to this dose over several years.

--------------------

Offlinealsey

#4300189 - 06/15/05 06:02 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

23:05 T+ 45 minutes

i'm coming up pretty rapidly now. everything is vivid, there are colours floating over objects, and things are starting to breath. there's a strong sense of euphoria building up, an E-like rush.

i've changed the music to the album 'reflections' by apocalyptica. apocalyptica basically play metal on distorted cellos, with dave lombardo (slayer) drumming. i've put on my aikido gi, which i find is the most comfortable clothing i have.

things are really starting to move now.

--------------------

Offlinealsey

#4300292 - 06/15/05 06:22 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

23:25 T+ 1 hour 5 minutes

everything is moving now. typing has already become a consious effort, the letters are waving around on the screen. the lines of text look like surfaces with waves flowing through them.

i spent the last sort of 10 minutes in a near-trance state just watching the CEVs float around. complete darkness and silence, just listening to my brain.

my arms feel heavy, kind of tingly. my mind is absolutely racing; there's no way i can type all this shit out. the carpet looks semi-liquid.

my peripheral vision has gone completely sideways. i'm gonna lay down for a while and see what happens, but its all good so far :laugh:

*sends random hippy love to any who want it*

--------------------

Offlinealsey

#4300415 - 06/15/05 06:44 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

23:45 T+ 1 hour 20 minutes

man, this is immense. i can just about continue typing. my fingers on the keyboard look like they're miles away.

visually, this is amazing. everything is alive, throbbing with colours and sounds and textures. my body is covered in strange sensations. i keep getting this feeling that my mind is being pulled from my body. everything is so vivid. this is absolutely amazing.

i'm gonna switch the lights off again, and try to concentrate.

--------------------

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #4300429 - 06/15/05 06:46 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

what's an amyl?

happy trips :mushroom2: :gd_icon:

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineSirRobin
Stranger
Loc: Mid TN
Re: acid trip report [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4300558 - 06/15/05 07:14 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

amyl nitrate is what its short for, i think. I dont know what it does, tho.

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: acid trip report [Re: SirRobin]
    #4300766 - 06/15/05 08:18 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

go out for a walk or bike ride with some music. 

Relax and enjoy yourself! :thumbup: :sun:

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Offlinealsey

#4300908 - 06/15/05 08:53 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

02:00 T+ 3 hours 40 minutes

right. hello again. i've been sitting here for ages, trying to work out how long i've been sitting here...this is by far the most amazing, most indescribable experience i've ever had. i was just laying there on my bed, in darkness and silence, just one with literally everything possibly imagineable. everything did go very bleak for some time. catatomic despair, absolute fear of losing myself. thankfully i recognised it and now i'm having an awesome time. i'm filled with all these feelings that i've simply never had before.

i'm listening to 'we've come for you all' by anthrax. its brilliant. i've been dancing around to it and stuff, and i never dance.

--------------------

Edited by alsey (06/16/05 12:45 AM)

Offlinealsey

#4301067 - 06/15/05 09:36 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

02:40 T+ 4 hours 20 minutes

i've been looking at my book of dali paintings, all of which are awesome. music is incredibly powerful at the moment.

i think its time i went and had a look at the outside world. there's a quiet forest nearby, which should be interesting.

--------------------

Offlinealsey

#4301819 - 06/16/05 12:53 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

05:55 T+ 5 hours 35 minutes

i'm back from the forest, comfortably stoned. i never actually used the nitrous. the forest was great; in the way forests usually are when you're tripping. i'm listening to nevermore again. i'm feeling pretty tired, and i don't feel like processing all the stuff thats going through my head.

--------------------

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
    #4301900 - 06/16/05 01:13 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

super duper happy trails for the later half of your trip :laugh: :thumbup:

--------------------
:goose:

Offlinealsey

#4302734 - 06/16/05 09:04 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

14:10 T+ 15 hours 50 minutes

i must have fallen asleep about 08:00. i woke up in a sweat, but didn't remember any dreams. i still feel a bit wierd and i'm still totally amazed by this trip. its was similar to my second acid trip only this time i knew what was happening. i'm gonna smoke another joint, then maybe try and write a more detailed report of the peak.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports