Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineharpd
Passing By

Candyflipping (MDMA and LSD)
    #4296029 - 06/14/05 05:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hey everyone,

I'm going to a rave this weekend, and a good friend of mine will be candyflipping (LSD + MDMA) for her first time. She is fairly experienced with LSD, having tripped around 6 times in the last two years, and she is very experienced with mushrooms, having around 15 trips under her belt over the course of about four years. She has only rolled on MDMA twice, but she feels fairly confident that she can handle this combination.

The literature concerning this combination on erowid, lycaeum and the shroomery is scant, so can anyone give me any guidelines for what to expect. If she gets out of hand or needs any help (since we'll be in a very large rave, it will probably be hard to find a quiet place to calm her down) I'll be the one to take care of her. I've never rolled, so I'm not too familiar with the effects. Any advice or experience would be appreciated.

Thanks,
DHarp

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: Candyflipping (MDMA and LSD) [Re: harpd]
    #4296638 - 06/14/05 08:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

sorry, never candyflipped before.

you going to starscape this weekend though?

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Re: Candyflipping (MDMA and LSD) [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4296696 - 06/14/05 08:34 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

looks like you are, just saw your post in my starscape gathering thread. :wink:

i was thinking about candyflipping there for my first time too. i will if i can find lucy.

--------------------

Edited by nightkrawler (06/14/05 08:42 PM)

Invisiblefreakygurl
Stranger
Re: Candyflipping (MDMA and LSD) *DELETED* [Re: harpd]
    #4296892 - 06/14/05 09:22 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by freakygurl

Reason for deletion: .

Offlinedonvliet
beyond reality

#4297952 - 06/15/05 02:07 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I frequently go to psytrance parties while on this nice combo. I think MDMA+LSD is the best way to have a psychedelic experience at a rave. Most psychedelics can be too overwhelming at a rave, but the MDMA helps to make you feel comfortable and works very nicely with the acid. Make sure that she doesn't take too high a dose of either drug though, maybe half of what she usually takes seperately. The combo can still be quite intense and she can always take some more later (wait long enough before redosing!). And like Vaka said, I would recomend taking the MDMA first and after an hour take the acid. Some people prefer the other way around, but for me this works very well.

There is a very good chance that she will have no trouble at all with this combo, especially if she keeps the doses on the safe side. The candytrip usually is a very colorfull and happy experience with the good qualities of both substances coming to the foreground, while suppressing the disadvantages of either. And it is the ultimate high for dancing, delivering what MDMA was supposed to do: total exstatic unity between your body and the music! So make sure she drinks enough water and takes some rest every once in a while.

Two things could go wrong for her though:

1: Sometimes MDMA tries to use more energy than I have available at that moment, especially at the comeup. I feel completely drained and about to collapse. Lying down and drinking something with lots of sugar (but no cafeine) is a sure fix for this. Sportsdrinks or chocolatemilk are my favorite here.

2: Psychedelics can always produce anxiety/bad trip etc and this is no exeption. Usually just being there for someone will help a lot. Sometimes a distraction can pull someone out. When she wants to leave, accompany her and take her home or some place she feels at home. Don't leave her alone until she is fine again and prefferably sober.

Invisiblezee_werp
a fractalcreature
 User Gallery

Loc: Aotearoa
Re: Candyflipping (MDMA and LSD) [Re: donvliet]
    #4298178 - 06/15/05 04:20 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Personally I find it nearly impossible to not have an amazing time from candyflipping. The best advice I would give is a) Have a meeting spot where you can go if you get seperated, eg. by such and such speaker, or by whatever large decoration etc. and b) remember to keep a water bottle with you that you can refill.

If your drugs are of good quality, you're going to get really really twisted, in a really good way. All that you're gonna need is the music, some water, and to know where to find your buddy cause you'll probably want to hug and say 'oh man i'm so fuckin high this is great!'. haha.

As for the timing of the doses, I strongly disagree with Vaka...I find that it is essential to take the psychedelic BEFORE the MDMA...for the acid / MDMA combo most people I know including myself go for taking the MDMA about 1-2 hours after the acid. The reasoning for this is that if you take both at the same time, it can bee too much, if you take the E first, then you're gonna be coming down off the E while you're peaking on the trip, which is a good recipe for things to head south. Because the LSD lasts a lot longer than the E, you will be peaking on the acid for a good 4-6 hours so if you take the E about 1-2 hours after the cid you'll be peaking on both at the same time (the best shit ever) and then you will have a nice gentle comedown from the two. If you can find it, a hit of nitrous will be amazing during the peak.

As for preparing yourselves, just be sure to eat well for a day or two ahead of time, get a proper amount of sleep, and even try loading up on some vitamins and amino acids. 5-HTP is a good one, for the morning after too. And fruit juice.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4298286 - 06/15/05 07:00 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

candyflipping has given me some incredible experiences. there's all the depth and splendour of the acid, as well as the intense euphoria of the MDMA. i find that i tend to be more tied to reality when i candyflip compared to dosing just acid. i can communicate with people a lot easier compared to a big dose of just acid, which is a nice thing at raves and stuff. last time, i was walking around talking to random people like a happy pill-head yet i was also tripping my nuts off on a ten-strip. amazing. nowadays i only do MDMA with acid, i don't like it on its own anymore.

so, IMO, LSD + MDMA = best drug combo EVER :thumbup:

i do the MDMA about 2 hours after the acid. i like to experience the acid come-up on its own (which is very euphoric in itself), and then let the MDMA kick in as the acid peaks.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Edited by alsey (06/15/05 07:09 AM)

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Candyflipping (MDMA and LSD) [Re: zee_werp]
    #4298300 - 06/15/05 07:08 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zee_werp said:
If you can find it, a hit of nitrous will be amazing during the peak.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflinePurpleTentacle
Stranger
Re: Candyflipping (MDMA and LSD) [Re: alsey]
    #4298324 - 06/15/05 07:38 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I think with your friend knowing that you are looking out for her and having experience both the substances before will be totally comfortable and things should go smooth.

Doing it at a large event for first time is a grey area IMO unless you really know the person, She may have a bad experience or it could be one of the most amazing nights of her life.

--------------------
Happiness is a chemical reaction.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #4298615 - 06/15/05 09:44 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

There is always risk involved when you try a new combo in public.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlineharpd
Passing By

Re: Candyflipping (MDMA and LSD) [Re: Rose]
    #4300042 - 06/15/05 03:32 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for all the feedback guys. She will be taking very pure molly, and I think she's going to take the acid before the molly so that she's rolling throughout her peak.

--------------------
When you get the blanket thing you can relax because everything you could ever want or be you already have and are.

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
    #4302704 - 06/16/05 06:39 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

dude, candy flipping and a rave. she should be fine... she'll definitely be in the right place...

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

InvisibleApOcaLyPSe_1985
Floatingbuildings in thesky...

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Candyflipping (MDMA and LSD) [Re: iateshaggy]
    #4305135 - 06/16/05 07:14 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i wouldn't recommend a rave. at the peak of the shrooms/lsd the mdma will make the effects stronger. i've done candyflipping previous weekend and it was all fun except for the peak.
mdma will make your trip energetic and happy like it usually does but now 10 times stronger. at the peak the information will be to much. sound, seeing, your own thoughts... you would get a overload. keep in mind that your in a crowded and warm area. you might go out because of the heat. anyways, that peak wasn't fun and i did it with friends in a comfortable peaceful environment. but maybe it's just me, i had a lot on my mind that day.

Offlinewoleb
below
Loc: South Australia
Re: Candyflipping (MDMA and LSD) [Re: ApOcaLyPSe_1985]
    #4305607 - 06/16/05 08:51 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'm supposed to be getting these tablets which apparently contain both MDMA and LSD, but I am a bit skeptical about their actual contents. Does anyone know if these actually exist or is it some other kind of drug? Perhaps my skepticism is unfounded, though :shrug:

--------------------
You'll thank me when you share my politics!

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Re: Candyflipping (MDMA and LSD) [Re: woleb]
    #4305773 - 06/16/05 09:57 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

it certainly is possible that the pills have LSD and MDMA, but not very likely. it might be MDA which is a more psychedelic version of MDMA. could've fooled someone and they thought there was acid in them when it's a completely different substance, or maybe he's just marketing it as that.

--------------------

Edited by nightkrawler (06/16/05 09:59 PM)

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Re: Candyflipping (MDMA and LSD) [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4306759 - 06/17/05 05:30 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

2-3 hr roll=mda 6-8=mdma and 12=mdea. some pills get cut with dxm and some are dxm. watch out for those, they suck. could also be cut with mescaline or other phenylethylamines(2c-b, 2c-t, foxy) the only way to be sure is to be the person making the pill or run test on in. erowid should be able to point you in the right direction for those. good luck and have fun.

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Invisiblezee_werp
a fractalcreature
 User Gallery

Loc: Aotearoa
    #4315642 - 06/19/05 11:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

How did it go:???

OfflineBal0n
Shroomer

Loc: the Netherlands
    #4315771 - 06/20/05 12:40 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

iateshaggy said:
2-3 hr roll=mda 6-8=mdma and 12=mdea. some pills get cut with dxm and some are dxm. watch out for those, they suck. could also be cut with mescaline or other phenylethylamines(2c-b, 2c-t, foxy) the only way to be sure is to be the person making the pill or run test on in. erowid should be able to point you in the right direction for those. good luck and have fun.

No, they don't get cut with mescaline.. Jeez..

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the 'Universe' - a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something seperated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
- Albert Einstein

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

Re: Candyflipping (MDMA and LSD) [Re: zee_werp]
    #4316479 - 06/20/05 09:24 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zee_werp said:
Personally I find it nearly impossible to not have an amazing time from candyflipping. The best advice I would give is a) Have a meeting spot where you can go if you get seperated, eg. by such and such speaker, or by whatever large decoration etc. and b) remember to keep a water bottle with you that you can refill.

If your drugs are of good quality, you're going to get really really twisted, in a really good way. All that you're gonna need is the music, some water, and to know where to find your buddy cause you'll probably want to hug and say 'oh man i'm so fuckin high this is great!'. haha.

As for the timing of the doses, I strongly disagree with Vaka...I find that it is essential to take the psychedelic BEFORE the MDMA...for the acid / MDMA combo most people I know including myself go for taking the MDMA about 1-2 hours after the acid. The reasoning for this is that if you take both at the same time, it can bee too much, if you take the E first, then you're gonna be coming down off the E while you're peaking on the trip, which is a good recipe for things to head south. Because the LSD lasts a lot longer than the E, you will be peaking on the acid for a good 4-6 hours so if you take the E about 1-2 hours after the cid you'll be peaking on both at the same time (the best shit ever) and then you will have a nice gentle comedown from the two. If you can find it, a hit of nitrous will be amazing during the peak.

As for preparing yourselves, just be sure to eat well for a day or two ahead of time, get a proper amount of sleep, and even try loading up on some vitamins and amino acids. 5-HTP is a good one, for the morning after too. And fruit juice.

The man.  :thumbup:

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
    #4316498 - 06/20/05 09:33 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

iateshaggy said:
2-3 hr roll=mda 6-8=mdma and 12=mdea

I wish mate...  :smirk:
MDA lasts longer than MDMA

Quote:

iateshaggy said:
could also be cut with mescaline or other phenylethylamines(2c-b, 2c-t, foxy)

Very doubtful!

Get your facts straight  :thumbup:

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies