Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
Just had two girls in my bed...couldn't "perform."
    #4298190 - 06/15/05 04:38 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

As of thirty minutes ago, two things occurred in my life that I thought I would likely never see.  The first is that I had two girls come home with me :thumbup:.  I had both of them here naked in my bed, a mere 10 feet from where I sit now.  I just couldn't get it up.  I'm thoroughly disappointed in myself because I've been with women before and never had this problem.  I don't get out much anymore so bringing women home is rare for me, so it really sucks that this didn't work out for me.  Maybe it was the beer, maybe it was the fact that we went swimming.  I really have no idea. 

I am a believer in karma/fate/destiny and I suppose this just wasn't meant to work out the way I had planned it.  I thought the things I had witnessed on mushrooms were strange.  Life is the real trip.  I just hope I don't go through this again.  It's hard enough to meet women when you suffer from social anxiety.  I don't need any additional difficulties.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
Re: Just had two girls in my bed...couldn't "perform." [Re: PowerTrip]
    #4298199 - 06/15/05 05:01 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It's alright man. It's happened to me a handful of times. It used to really bug me, but I think it's only natural. Every time is has happened to me in a situation like yours. It's been awhile, you so want this, you don't wanna fuck up, and if it doesn't start coming up immediately you really start worrying about "what if" it doesn't happen at all. And then, for me anyway, that kills it right there. And when they start asking what's wrong...pff there's no way it'll come up then.

Yeah, it happened to me a few days ago. It's been bumming me out a little. Cause the day after was when she decided to give her, "let's be friends speach". And when it happened she almost started crying I thought. And she was all sad laying on top of me. I kept asking what was wrong and her voice sounded shaky. She's like, "I've never had this happen before? Aren't you attracted to me? It's me, I know it is". Man, like her saying that is going to help hey? I felt horrible. BUT shit happens and if it doesn't end work out, well, it's not meant to be I guess.

Just chalk it up to some preformance anxiety. It's natural. Hope it doesn't happen again though bro, it's not all that fun.

edit: It could have a lot to do with the beer. Some people aren't affected this way by alcohol but some are extremely sensitive. I know if it's a first time with that someone and I'm not drunk, there's a small chance it might happen. And don't even get me started with the shower...hehe...I'm staying away from that shit.

Edited by entityexperiment (06/15/05 05:04 AM)

Invisibleredtailedhawk
Explorer of the Mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: The Old Continent
Re: Just had two girls in my bed...couldn't "perform." [Re: Spooge]
    #4298263 - 06/15/05 06:44 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I had the exact same thing happen to me PowerTrip. Two hot and horny 18 years old chicks in bed with me, but I drank too much wine to get it up. They tried everything but shit, nothing happened. I just laughed it off and used my fingers and tongue  :tongue2:

--------------------

"Who are you who live in all these many forms? You're death that captures all. You too are the source of all that's gonna be born. You're glory, mercy, peace, truth. You give calm a spirit, understanding, courage, the contented heart."

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: Just had two girls in my bed...couldn't "perform." [Re: redtailedhawk]
    #4298277 - 06/15/05 06:55 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Had that happen ONCE...

But it was b/c we had fucked all day...then went swimming...and my shit was sore lol..

She wanted to go AGAIN...So...I went down town and HELLO, I'm READY..Haha

Damn...and the, "lets be friends speech"...ouch...that blows...

I noticed that when i'm fucked up, i like to have sex the most....But i've heard (from varies sources) , that you can't get it up when you do yellow jackets...which I found off...They're uppers...Like coke...You're all going crazy w/ energy...I donno, just doesn't make sense...

I believe in karma and such....But FUCK. That's what I call some Badass Karma...Must have done some fucked up shit =/

TC bro :thumbup:

Watch....you'll find out like 2 weeks later that they had gonnera er some other type of std :smile:...

-Gnostic

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
Re: Just had two girls in my bed...couldn't "perform." [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #4298323 - 06/15/05 07:36 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I think it was a combination of things really.  I was up until 6am and I am usually sleeping long before that.  You also have the beer, and well, performance anxiety.  I expected to drop the one girl off then the other one says "I'm not leaving my friend."  So I figured out what they wanted. 

Quote:

Watch....you'll find out like 2 weeks later that they had gonnera er some other type of std ...

Honestly it wouldn't really surprise me.  One of the girls is pretty slutty I'm told.  I was thinking that maybe something bad would have happened if I had gone through with it.  STD or even worse...pregnancy :thumbdown:.

How did the women react when this happened?  It was somewhat hard to read what she was feeling because of the alcohol and the fact that I was preoccupied thinking about other things.  She seemed disappointed for sure, maybe felt like it was her fault, though I'm only assuming that.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Just had two girls in my bed...couldn't "perform." [Re: PowerTrip]
    #4300147 - 06/15/05 03:56 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Heh, I can identify in my own ways. Anxiety and/or pressure is an enourmous turn off as a guy.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Offlinewoleb
below
Loc: South Australia
Re: Just had two girls in my bed...couldn't "perform." [Re: Society]
    #4301383 - 06/15/05 09:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Don't worry too much about it man. Shit like that has happened to me before, I can't get hard at all if I've been drinking or am coming down from pills etc so I tend to avoid sex in those situations to save myself the embarrasment/frustration.

It was probably a combination of things: You would have been at least a bit nervous, right? First time with two girls, you're naturally going to get most of the attention being the only guy, so there's a reason for not getting hard straight off.
Secondly, you'd been drinking so you were probably at least a bit tipsy if not completely smashed. Alcohol is known for its boner killing capabilities! :P And not being able to get it up isn't the be all and end all in threesomes anyway. I mean, you could still get the girls off without the use your dick.
And sometimes it just doesn't happen. I was getting head once and just couldn't come no matter what I tried, it wasn't a particularly bad blowjob and I wasn't pissed or on pills or anything so there was no real reason I couldn't... It just wasn't happening. Sometimes it doesn't.

Good luck in the future though. Maybe they'll be willing to give it another shot later on down the track  :grin:

Oh and btw, this probably hasn't hurt your rep too much in the eyes of the girls. Chances are they think it's their fault.

--------------------
You'll thank me when you share my politics!

Edited by woleb (06/15/05 09:11 PM)

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Just had two girls in my bed...couldn't "perform." [Re: woleb]
    #4301507 - 06/15/05 09:43 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I notice that on head also, a couples times I've had a hard time ending it even if the girls are doing it right. It's just not intense enough in many circumstances.

If you haven't masturbated for at least a week or two and drink a couple glasses of water beforehand, this can help the problem.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies