Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

Loc: Nevada
Salvia experience / questions
    #4297339 - 06/15/05 12:55 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I finally got some 5x salvia. I tried some last night. I came looking for a little fun, only because i was with a friend, and i couldnt really have a serious trip. I laughed a lot, walking was pretty tough, and there were minor visuals. It was fun, but tonight im going to get serious. I was wondering, i know people make a big deal out of what lighters to use etc. Since im using an extract, if i take my first hit and torch the bowl, will i still get any of the psychoactive chemical if i hit the bowl without using the lighter? When i came for my 2nd hit, i just took a hit without torching it, and it was still fully cherried and the whole bowl lit up. Would this work? Or should i light it up every time? Or should i pack a small enough bowl that i should be able to clear it all in one hit? Im very excited for tonight, and i want to make sure that my methods will help me break through

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery
Loc: Land of Ports
Re: Salvia experience / questions [Re: bhamlaxy]
    #4297545 - 06/15/05 01:46 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Hold the flame on it every second you are inhaling, deeply hit it, and hold it for like 30 seconds, then repeat very quickly. two hits like that are all you need, i have some 5 times myself i am going to bust out soon.
Remember, salvia is not a recreational drug. NOT A PARTY DRUG.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

Loc: Nevada
Re: Salvia experience / questions [Re: Kada]
    #4297795 - 06/15/05 02:53 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

i took 2 hits And i was pretty blown away. When i closed my eyes, a happy music began playing and faces of me and my friends would form lines, which formed a small city. The faces would spin around and dance, it was a very happy place. When i would open my eyes, things would seem really dark and sad, and i could see the outline of a powerful figure beckoning me to "come back to the city" by closing my eyes.

Im not sure if my heart was really beating hard, or if i could just feel it, but as it thumped, it became the beat to the music, and my body pulsated with it. The faces would move to the rhythym of it. This continued and started to die down. I then opened my eyes, and things were a little shaky. I decided to try to extend it, so i grabbed my ipod, put it to Float On by modest mouse, and packed and hit another bowl.

The beginning of the song was one of the most beautiful tunes ive ever heard. It was perfect. As i shut my eyes, i once again entered a new vivid landscape. Small people, almost stick figures, were building a castle, moving to the beat of the music. Even when i opened my eyes i would see the small people move across the floor of my room. The trip slowly died down, with more of the same.

Although it was intense, next time i plan on not using any music, and packing two bowls in quick succession. What does "breaking through" mean? Is it just a term for an extremely powerful trip? Im going to try my luck with lady salvia again tommorow, and hopefully, by smoking more, and with reverse tolerance, i can go farther.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia experience / questions [Re: bhamlaxy]
    #4298232 - 06/15/05 08:05 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

beautiful trip(s) and use of the material.

breaking through is a difficult term.
a few things happen at the same time, and one usually feels completely on the other side of reality so at level 5 one could be said to be breaking through (immaterial):
heat and sweats; fully formed entities or presences in the room as mirages, guides or obstacles; intense mergeing with objects and a sense of membranes - with the moisture and mergeing and sense of strangeness but naturalness of another place, one feels as if one had broken through or coem home. (splashed through, or popped through, or woken up to the otherside are more accurate phrases to me). One may begin to wander at this level, and one often feels uncomfortable or pinned into the stranger universe; you should have a sitter for this.

some get into the term ego loss for breaking through though I prefer to equate that antique term to level 6 (amnesiac) where so much is happenning at once that one cannot remember who one is or what anything is, and one cannot recall anything afterwards either. at level 6 wandering is common, you need a sitter

what you have described in your experiences is level 4 (visionary) in my book, and it is my preferred level of use. A nice high level 4 gets into lots of the level 5 breakthrough category aspects of experience without the feeling of being pinned there, and that is special, and desireable in this area of endeavors.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports